Sign in to follow this  
Anthoniusii

A huge UNFAIR to British Battleships

8 comments in this topic

Players
596 posts
14,531 battles

Playing ranked battles i notticed that some US Battleships and Destroyers have Radars.

British Battleships though in 3 cases have only two consumables slots.

Why this UNFAIR to anything British? In fact British Battleships had to top or thye art RADARS by the end of wars. Simply take a look to the MODELS YOU CREATED!

My sugestion is that from tier 8 to tier 10 British Battleships must have a third consumable slot that player will deside if he wants a plane (were planes are available), a radar or a better airdefence representing the radar guided antiaircraft radars those ships were equipted with.

Instead we have IMAGINARY Soviet Battleships with 0 shell despresion , extreme accuracy and armor that Yamato's huge guns can not penetrate their armor! You are Russians we know that...But besides your nationalistic ego that leads to bias atleast create something that has a sence of ballance. They way you hundle the game's ballance will lead to a huge players exodus much earlier that the one World of Tanks had. Believe me i played and modded WoT since patch 0.0.6! If you do not want to see your game end up a fantacy game that will leade historical players to the competition then BALLANCE THIS DAMN GAME!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,982 battles

This post has too many wrong things, a complete amswer would be too long to write and I don't have time and patience...I'll just say, get the Conqueror or Daring and you'll see that there is no anti-British bias at all. 

P.S. You encountered the only BB in the game that has radar, Mighty Mo, which btw is no more obtainable via reasonable sources. 

Players
10,677 posts
12,156 battles
39 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

Why this UNFAIR to anything British?

You haven't expected evil colonials in Russian games to be gud have you?:cap_haloween:

42 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

If you do not want to see your game end up a fantacy game that will leade historical players to the competition then BALLANCE THIS DAMN GAME!

If you're looking for "historical accuracy" Wargaming titles NEVER were the ones you were looking for.

45 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

My sugestion is that from tier 8 to tier 10 British Battleships must have a third consumable slot that player will deside if he wants a plane (were planes are available), a radar or a better airdefence representing the radar guided antiaircraft radars those ships were equipted with.

Ok and in return what you will give in? Heal? Concealment? HE? Besides AA is set as WG see fit, thus RN BB have rather meaty short to mid range, but crappy long range. Guessing it has something to do with small amount of not exactly quick firing guns:Smile_smile:

Players
1,738 posts
15,017 battles
1 hour ago, Anthoniusii said:

Instead we have IMAGINARY Soviet Battleships .

If you do not want to see your game end up a fantacy game that will leade historical players to the competition then BALLANCE THIS DAMN GAME!

Please correct Me if I am wrong but was not Conqueror and Minotaur " paper ships " and where never produced ?

image.thumb.png.09a42e182bc045cb9abb614b6b946e03.png

• Cool 1

Players
1,318 posts
7,497 battles

And only a week ago there was this one dude raging about British battleships and their HE, and how HE should be removed from the game, and worse. Totally understandable that topic was removed. I'd like to see you two have a conversation about this. :Smile_popcorn:

[THESO]
Players
8,803 posts
44,830 battles
4 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

some US Battleships and Destroyers have Radars.

1 BB - Missouri

1 DD - Black

Missouri is unavailable (jest in SC) and Black by steel. With T2 speed of torps. 

4 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

Why this UNFAIR to anything British?

Because British BB HE isn't the best in the game, the British heal is also the worst one? yeah sure. And the Daring with crazy dakka, smoke at any time, long working hydro and single launched torps isn't any good. A Yamato that is angled, what's better to have against it, Conqueror or Russian BB? We all know the answer. 

Because you want radar on them. Hilarious. Cause radar is autokill thing. Lol. 

Players
910 posts
10,100 battles
9 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

Playing ranked battles i notticed that some US Battleships and Destroyers have Radars.

British Battleships though in 3 cases have only two consumables slots.

Why this UNFAIR to anything British? In fact British Battleships had to top or thye art RADARS by the end of wars. Simply take a look to the MODELS YOU CREATED!

Instead we have IMAGINARY Soviet Battleships with 0 shell despresion , extreme accuracy and armor that Yamato's huge guns can not penetrate their armor! You are Russians we know that...But besides your nationalistic ego that leads to bias atleast create something that has a sence of ballance. They way you hundle the game's ballance will lead to a huge players exodus much earlier that the one World of Tanks had. Believe me i played and modded WoT since patch 0.0.6! If you do not want to see your game end up a fantacy game that will leade historical players to the competition then BALLANCE THIS DAMN GAME!

Well look at Kronstadt's model if you want to see something funny. No radar in sight but it still gets one ingame. 

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,371 posts
9,797 battles

Locked, please be constructive in the future.

Regards,

CptMinia