You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

gamescom 2019 - What to Expect

12 comments in this topic

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator, Players
271 posts
12,575 battles

Looking forward to it! =)

• Cool 3

[SUOLA]
[SUOLA]
Beta Tester
56 posts
15,098 battles

After i finished 'Show the flag!' Part 1 -mission featured on this news page, the part 2 didn't start.

When should the part 2 start? Or is this a interface bug?

There is nothing on the page for the starting dates of the stages of the mission, just length of the overall thing.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,145 posts
3,363 battles
On 8/11/2019 at 6:18 AM, Gremorian said:

After i finished 'Show the flag!' Part 1 -mission featured on this news page, the part 2 didn't start.

When should the part 2 start? Or is this a interface bug?

There is nothing on the page for the starting dates of the stages of the mission, just length of the overall thing.

That's an oversight, my apologies. The missions become available week by week, we'll add the starting times to the article to clarify!

Players
839 posts
11,721 battles

A cool mission chain with free stuff.

I wish you'd automatically opt-in everybody to these things instead of having to go through the website to do it. For some reason this didn't appear in my news feed so I wasn't aware of this until now.

Players
1 post

Have completed "Show the flag: Part 2" in Personal assignments, but Part 3 has not yet appeared.

Will this be released shortly ?  According to news, it should have relased several days ago.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,775 battles
13 hours ago, RustBucket57 said:

Have completed "Show the flag: Part 2" in Personal assignments, but Part 3 has not yet appeared.

Will this be released shortly ?  According to news, it should have relased several days ago.

Hey Rust, 

Part 3 starts Thu. 22 Aug @ 07:00 CEST. 

Good luck! 

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,775 battles
On 8/21/2019 at 7:50 PM, Dejwid40 said:

I believe I've won the T-61 in the stream giveaway. When do I receive her? c: @SeaSickOllie

Hey Dejwid40, 

@Crysantos Will be taking care of this, but he is currently a little tied up at gamescom 2019, throwing giant plushie torpedoes at players :Smile_Default:

Just been in contact with him and it will most likely be on Tuesday, 27th August if it is confirmed your one of the lucky winners. 

So sit tight, she'll be with you soon. Thanks! 

• Cool 1

[GC4F]
Players
7 posts
1,276 battles
22 hours ago, SeaSickOllie said:

Hey Dejwid40, 

@Crysantos Will be taking care of this, but he is currently a little tied up at gamescom 2019, throwing giant plushie torpedoes at players :Smile_Default:

Just been in contact with him and it will most likely be on Tuesday, 27th August if it is confirmed your one of the lucky winners. 

So sit tight, she'll be with you soon. Thanks! 

Thank you very much for the information c:

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
16,061 battles
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, SeaSickOllie said:

throwing giant plushie torpedoes at players

I hope he's not "throwing them" at players after the work Jorge Sprave of the Slingshot Channel put into the plushie torpedo launcher.