Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Egoleter

Todays twitch Bonus code

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
3,022 posts
11,809 battles

That was fast mate, was just about to post it myself..thought I'd get there first but you were obviously very ready for it, lol. +1 for sharing!

[H_FAN]
Players
2,617 posts
42,733 battles

Worked thank you, a little harder this time :Smile_honoring:

[H_FAN]
Players
2,617 posts
42,733 battles
Just now, ZeroCommaZero said:

what is the reward?

It is a mission like last week 5 steps with 3 containers as endprize. However now the 5 games is 1500-1900 base XPinstead.

Players
165 posts
12 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

mission get 1900 base xp to get containers 

Yea its a damned hard one for us average players to obtain, heck I still ain't managed to complete the Week 1 1600xp final mission (the code for the Week 2 mission never worked for many players even when tried multiple times during the stream) yet as I don't get much game time these days and I'm only an average player at best.

Its all well and good these free codes but they are really more geared to the higher skilled player unfortunately.

• Cool 1

Players
2,929 posts

Havent completed the first one too. I have my best games in losses so I don't get the full benefit. Too much grind tbh,  the whole French stuff experience was horrendous and I don't see people keeping at em unless they are just starting. I just dont have the time

• Cool 2

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
2 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Havent completed the first one too. I have my best games in losses so I don't get the full benefit. Too much grind tbh,  the whole French stuff experience was horrendous and I don't see people keeping at em unless they are just starting. I just dont have the time

It's like I wrote this exact post. lol

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this