Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Matt_FSR

XP progression query

5 comments in this topic

[NORKS]
Players
8 posts
8,398 battles

Hi all,

So I've not tried this before on any other ship so I'm hoping someone can help out.  

I currently own the FdG, but I really really dislike her, and have something like 40k XP on her at the moment with the 'B' hull.  

If I sold her, and later on wanted to use FXP to unlock the Grosse Kurfurst, would that 40K count towards the GK, or would I have to pay the full XP cost of the GK?

Cheers

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
2 minutes ago, Matt_FSR said:

Hi all,

So I've not tried this before on any other ship so I'm hoping someone can help out.  

I currently own the FdG, but I really really dislike her, and have something like 40k XP on her at the moment with the 'B' hull.  

If I sold her, and later on wanted to use FXP to unlock the Grosse Kurfurst, would that 40K count towards the GK, or would I have to pay the full XP cost of the GK?

Cheers

no, you're good. Any XP accumulated stays on the ship and can be used later, regardless of whether you still own the ship or not (unless something like a "early access" event specifies that the XP will be transferred to the respective T1, but that's not the case for normal silver ships).

[NORKS]
Players
8 posts
8,398 battles

Brilliant, cheers.  I thought that would be the case.

I'm not desperately in need of credits, but FdG is just so rage-inducing.  Fire a full broadside directly at a cruiser or BB's citadel.....  get a pen hit if I'm lucky or an overpen and a torp belt hit.   From 11km away.  

Georgia does secondaries FAR better, and can actually hit a ship....    FdG may not last much longer in my port!

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,072 battles
11 minutes ago, Matt_FSR said:

FdG may not last much longer in my port!

Poor Fat Fredy falls victim to yet another player :Smile_sad:. It's nice ship, mainly because of German hydro in BB regardless of the derpy guns. 

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,345 battles

It is not that bad in my opinion.

I do not checked how many battles you played with it so hard to say if you should play couple more.

It can be used in ranked mode for 20-10 bracket, even there are better choices at this ranks you can take whatever.

Sign in to follow this