Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bics93

Aigle build

7 comments in this topic

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles

Hi guys! With the recent release of French DDs I’m starting to think about using the Aigle I won some time ago, would you like to suggest me a 14 points and 19 points captain build that I can use also on silver line French DDs, please? 

[SHEN]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,433 posts
14,049 battles

Hummm

On the Aigle I recommand a classic DD build for the first 10 points. (Focus, last stand, HP and CE)

After for the low tier you can take IFHE and Demo expert. You can make damages on all low tier BB and others ships.

And on High Tier (8+) you can switch IFHE for AFT or BFT.

It's just a proposal Build.

• Cool 1

[FAILS]
Players
552 posts
19,940 battles

I'm using Expert Marksman on her. I can't stand turrets outturning the ship and with the speed they have, it might even be relevant for higher tiers.

My 15 point captain so far is running Priority Target, Last Stand, Survivability Expert, Concealment Expert, Expert Marksman, Adrenalin Rush (in that order). Probably gonna go for Basic Firing Training next.

• Cool 1

Players
10,084 posts
11,852 battles

Ayygle SCREAMS for EM, which in turn might prove handy on rest of the Croissant DDs due to meh turret traverse across the board.

SE is no brainer. AFT for Ayygle is waste of points due to almost American ballistics, dunno how hightier FR destroyers with longer barreled guns behave

so... PT, LS, SE, CE, EM, BFT, TAE, PM? Or if hightier ballistics are good, replace TAE+PM with AFT

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
110 posts
2,820 battles

Not really. Even the bad ones are pretty good because by virtue of the fact that the next tier up is the top tier, they don't have to deal with the + part of the +/- 2 match making.  The only better place to be is tier X.

Nevermind, I seem to have ended up in the wrong place :/ where's delete? XD

[-TPF-]
Players
4,006 posts
16,505 battles

Priority Target, Last Stand, Survivability Expert, Concealment Expert for the first 10 points. Got to max out that big HP pool. 

Then for Torpedo Focus I would go Adrenaline Rush and Torpedo Armament Expertise, for Gunboat Expert Marksman and Basic Firing Training. IFHE or Radio Location for the last four.

I find Aigle does tend to get bashed around a bit so a durable gunboat build with Preventative Maintenance, Adrenaline Rush and Expert Marksman can also work. I think it would be even better on Guepard and the other no-smoke Frenchies.

Sign in to follow this