Raganax

Just started- ships I picked and play. Fun!

10 comments in this topic

[N3XUS]
Players
37 posts
375 battles
I cannot speak for others, but I recently started playing WOWS. My most favourable ships are:

Chikuma. That is a cruiser and I love that one. Brings me lots of credits

Charleston and Aurora which I love to play. These ships also make lots of credits.

Wakatake(!) i really love that one, so cute and fun play.

Later I got me an Asashio (VIII) because that is the most favourite destroyer my twin brother ever played he said to me (he played some 23K battles, but i am, nah, I am still very inexperienced of course; yes, I learn with each battle but I cannot compare to my brother, lol) Anyway, I am female player, I think I stick with playing tier 2 + tier 3 because that is so great fun! I love it. And I have my Asashio (VIII) and I learn things from my brother. I thought I let others know. Have fun!
  • Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles

Asashio is a bit too high for you. T-61 would be better choice for now. 

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
7,547 posts
16,172 battles
5 hours ago, Raganax said:

I recently started playing WOWS.

Welcome!

I'm sure you have plenty of advice available via your brother, however do feel free to ask for input on here should you need it - as you probably know, the WOWS community is usually pretty helpful.

Good luck!

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,804 posts
25,657 battles
6 hours ago, Raganax said:
I cannot speak for others, but I recently started playing WOWS. My most favourable ships are:

Charleston and Aurora which I love to play. These ships also make lots of credits.

Later I got me an Asashio (VIII) because that is the most favourite destroyer my twin brother ever played he said to me (he played some 23K battles, but i am, nah, I am still very inexperienced of course; yes, I learn with each battle but I cannot compare to my brother, lol) Anyway, I am female player, I think I stick with playing tier 2 + tier 3 because that is so great fun! I love it. And I have my Asashio (VIII) and I learn things from my brother. I thought I let others know. Have fun!

Please. Dont buy Asashio. Maybe later. Mentioned T-61 is really decent for you.
Anyway. Good luck and please check my signature, use that link/inv and visit HelpMe discord. It is a best solution for learning about game in a short time.

[N3XUS]
Players
37 posts
375 battles
5 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Asashio is a bit too high for you. T-61 would be better choice for now. 

Yes, I think you are right. But my brother said to me to get Asashio (VIII), and he is expert with Asashio Black. So I got it (I mean standard Asashio because the black version which i wanted is not for sale any more). I have now 10 points skilled captain on it and the ship (as an extra) makes me real lots of credits. Anyway, my brother teaching me. But normally speaking: yes T-61 would be the choice, I fully agree. I was amazed I already made 12 mln credits in short time (that is balance of me account now 12 mln???, yes! nice!). Anyway, I think i will stay hanging around tier 2 and tier 3 (love it there, nice action): so lovely game-play there, so great sounds and graphics, I am fine with tier 2 and tier 3. I am female, always played WOT (great game!), still keep playing it, but the guys most of the time better than me, lol, but I do not mind.

[N3XUS]
Players
37 posts
375 battles
1 hour ago, TheComedian1983 said:

Please. Dont buy Asashio. Maybe later. Mentioned T-61 is really decent for you.
Anyway. Good luck and please check my signature, use that link/inv and visit HelpMe discord. It is a best solution for learning about game in a short time.

My twin brother (he is very experienced and played 23K battles, who am I?, I played 100 battles only lol) read your posting. I think he likes you. He asked me to send you this vid-clip. Believe me, I do not know what is happening here, I am just the messenger (he says: you understand):

Is it safe? - Marathon man

(I, his sister, do not know what it means. He says you know, bye)

• Funny 1

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
6,248 posts
14,546 battles
8 hours ago, Raganax said:

By the way is nick in WoWs of your brother  "Yaskaraxx" ?

• Funny 2