Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Iolite

Most effective way of finishing a daily container drop collection?

10 comments in this topic

[K3RLS]
Players
292 posts
9,681 battles

Hai,
Is there any way to get a collection faster? Currently im working on the Azur Lane collection, the stamps of that drop in daily containers, I already disabled the drops from the "In the service of the Motherland" collection. Because I thought this would raise the chances of getting an AL stamp.
Now that the daily containers barely drop one per day and only seem to give Warspite if I get a stamp. I started thinking.. Does pausing one of the daily container collections increase chances of getting other ones or not? And am I better off with leaving both on collect?

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
602 posts
5,020 battles

As far as I know, you can only collect one at a time.

If I started the yamamoto collection, the other collection would be stopped.

Then again, I seem to have missed the starting trigger for both the motherland and the azur lane collections :(  So I can't do those at all.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,277 posts
1 minute ago, Hummus said:

Then again, I seem to have missed the starting trigger for both the motherland and the azur lane collections :(  So I can't do those at all.

as usual you needed dedicated event containers to get a first item to get access to those collections, and for both you get at least one container for free...

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,072 battles

You can get drops only for one collection, so if you activete motherland, AL is deactivated. 

The best start is to not use duplicates until you have enough to unlock all remaining. 

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[K3RLS]
Players
292 posts
9,681 battles
1 minute ago, Episparh said:

You can get drops only for one collection, so if you activete motherland, AL is deactivated. 

The best start is to not use duplicates until you have enough to unlock all remaining. 

:Smile_honoring:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind:Smile_great:

[K3RLS]
Players
292 posts
9,681 battles
9 minutes ago, Hummus said:

As far as I know, you can only collect one at a time.

If I started the yamamoto collection, the other collection would be stopped.

Bummer :Smile_sad: 

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
2 hours ago, Admiral_Charlotte said:

Keep an eye on the premium shop and the ingame armoury.

Many event containers have popped up there later. Usually takes about a year.

• Cool 1

Players
10,094 posts
11,861 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Charlotte said:

You still can get a glimpse of AL voiceovers by editing config file

Spoiler

in game folder there is "preferences.xml", look there for

<sound>

<voice_mod> [whatever] </voice_mod>

</sound>

If you replace [whatever] with "IDS_SOUND_MOD_AZUR_LANE_AZUR_ATAGO" (or whoever is your waifu), you will get her voiceover. Just don't visit Settings afterwards, as you will reset voiceover mod and you will have to redo whole file edit once more.

1 hour ago, Bellegar said:

Keep an eye on the premium shop and the ingame armoury.

Many event containers have popped up there later. Usually takes about a year.

Collab collections are time limited when it comes to starting them and VERY unlikely to return. Haifuri collab ended, so is their collection with Yamato perma camo as prize.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
11 hours ago, Panocek said:

Collab collections are time limited when it comes to starting them and VERY unlikely to return. Haifuri collab ended, so is their collection with Yamato perma camo as prize.

I thought we were still talking about the Yamamoto collection. But yeah, if you didn't start the Azure Lane collection before, it's gone with the wind.

Sorry, my bad :Smile_hiding:

Beta Tester
1,931 posts
11,802 battles
15 hours ago, Admiral_Charlotte said:

Hai,
Is there any way to get a collection faster? Currently im working on the Azur Lane collection, the stamps of that drop in daily containers, I already disabled the drops from the "In the service of the Motherland" collection. Because I thought this would raise the chances of getting an AL stamp.
Now that the daily containers barely drop one per day and only seem to give Warspite if I get a stamp. I started thinking.. Does pausing one of the daily container collections increase chances of getting other ones or not? And am I better off with leaving both on collect?

As they said, if you had "motherland" active your  Azur Lane must have been paused, so its good you did that. That said im sorry but cant really give any good advice accept that this collection was by far the worst one to finish for me as well. The grind was exhausting. 

Only real advise is to not cash in all your duplicates at ones, but in stead hoarder them and try and get as many as possible as originals and when you only have a few left you cash in them all and finish it. I learned this the hard way.

Sign in to follow this