Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh

gun marker help

9 comments in this topic

Players
172 posts
8,549 battles

shot-19_08.06_00_46.33-0185.thumb.jpg.9b9c403be60c236028188ea4aef544cf.jpg

hi all

well i changed the gun marker since i started this game because the original gun marker was hurting my eyes and this one is soft to stare at it 

anyway i need a bit of help now , now should i relay on the horizontal line for aiming or i relay on the small triangle inside the circle ??

also when aiming above the armor belt of a BB for example , when i relay on horizontal line my shells go above so much ?

can anyone please make everything clear 

also i use ziess x25 zoom lol

[CATS]
Players
32,385 posts
16,184 battles

You do not shoot with laser.

The shells have a dispersion and either hit the point you aim for or around it.

It is very unlikely that two shells hit the same spot.

Players
172 posts
8,549 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

You do not shoot with laser.

The shells have a dispersion and either hit the point you aim for or around it.

It is very unlikely that two shells hit the same spot.

ah sorry my bad

[TC1S]
Players
2,655 posts
13,972 battles
2 hours ago, Mohammad_S__AbuSafieh said:

shot-19_08.06_00_46.33-0185.thumb.jpg.9b9c403be60c236028188ea4aef544cf.jpg

hi all

well i changed the gun marker since i started this game because the original gun marker was hurting my eyes and this one is soft to stare at it 

anyway i need a bit of help now , now should i relay on the horizontal line for aiming or i relay on the small triangle inside the circle ??

also when aiming above the armor belt of a BB for example , when i relay on horizontal line my shells go above so much ?

can anyone please make everything clear 

also i use ziess x25 zoom lol

This is the most recent vid on aiming

For your specific questions:

- yes, your shells are - in an ideal world - intended to go to where the triangle is aiming

- I'm not sure about your second question? For "aiming above the armor belt" (you mean aiming at the superstructure?) you shouldn't rely on the horizontal line to begin with. Though also not really on the vertical ticks to be honest, since afaik there isn't really a general consensus on those ticks. Just know that even a little bit of vertical difference versus your horizontal aim, makes quite a big difference.

(For something like that, you can always open a training room, put some non-moving bots in it, and see what - even minimal - differences in height can do.)

- in general, aiming in the end will require quite some training/getting used to, and eventually will rely mostly instinct. A personal example: since I saw that vid last week, I installed the mod (nomogram or smt), and I suddenly need to be very careful with my aim, or I miss everything, just because I try to take those (improved) numbers on the mod into calculation, instead of just firing on instinct.