Sign in to follow this  
DirionScrab

3rd Directive War economy

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
47 posts
14,606 battles

Anyone else annoyed by the requirements for this  6  sets of  3 Million credits with no overlap unless you  have the french premiums or at least a couple of the other premiums which would also be very boring (the money grab element)

In order to contemplate this I have had to spend rogue wave tokens on extra  premium time. 

Players
1,005 posts
14,581 battles

Honestly? No, i've been prepared for something like this since the P.E.F. grind. We have two weeks to finish that Directive (and Aegis on rotation is easy credits). It's more an issue for new players, but this whole event has been hostile to new players.

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

Issue for new players?

New players simply cannot complete it.

I'm not that new and I don't have good ships from all nations in order to complete the directive which is VERY 'GRINDY'.

And they kinda give you several options to go with the nations you like most but in fact only 6 of the missions can be completed via regular Tech Tree. The rest are premiums-only 'nations'.

The next directive is easier and it's like a motivation for a grind of the 3rd directive. Nah, thanks.

Players
2,930 posts

A totally elite, upper tier friendly event, this is clear as day. I see the total pop dropping after this. Fool me once, fool me twice...

Players
5,979 posts
11,650 battles

When I logged in yesterday, I had only 400k left to do for the Russians.

It really helped was premium time, having a whole bunch of tier 9 (and one tier 8) premium and having some tier 7 premiums for narai.

But for people who don't have as many premium ships or don't have all of these nations unlocked, this directive will feel a bit like a "Road is blocked!" roadsign.

So for me it was doable, but only because of premium time and all the tier 9 premiums I have. And Cossack cuz Cossack is just :fish_cute_2:and DoY is now a pile of horsedung :fish_palm:

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

As a non-premium, I'm not even trying as I know it's impossible.

But if only premium was a must it would be fine with me. However, you also need a bunch of good high tier ships which is a huge problem for new players, even if they have premium time.

[BPC]
Players
125 posts
5,493 battles

I honestly didn't bother much trying to get the new French dds out of the containers as I normally have no luck with them. Having seen this directive I instantly pulled out and stopped bothering about the whole French arc stuff. Am more looking forward to the Italian cruiser line than the second part of the French arc. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this