Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nambr9

Collection containers in Armory

12 comments in this topic

[PUPSI]
Players
799 posts
2,665 battles
17 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

WG pleeeZ?

fDTCvL2.png

I'm guessing they'll be available next January/February, a year after the event, same as the North Cape ones were.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,136 posts
7 minutes ago, 10ThousandThings said:

I'm guessing they'll be available next January/February, a year after the event, same as the North Cape ones were.

Good call. Seems like 2 years ago to me...

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,031 battles

Not sure that will happen. What were the rewards for that one? I can't check right now. 

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
2 hours ago, Episparh said:

Not sure that will happen. What were the rewards for that one? I can't check right now. 

4 days premium for the sub collections, whole thing gives a secret santa container, an emblem and a Pruissian flag

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,031 battles
1 minute ago, Bellegar said:

4 days premium for the sub collections, whole thing gives a secret santa container, an emblem and a Pruissian flag

Not a big deal. Then we may see it in future it can be used as coal sink. 

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,231 posts
13 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

whole thing gives a secret santa container,

but I guess this reward will be changed when the containers will be added to the armory

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

but I guess this reward will be changed when the containers will be added to the armory

Depends on when it comes back. They can just (momentarily) sell them around Christmas, and it would be fine.

I also see no problem with giving santa container during the rest of the year, but then there's the problem of possible drops as the drop chances/contents might change over the years.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,231 posts
2 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

Depends on when it comes back. They can just (momentarily) sell them around Christmas, and it would be fine.

afaik: the Battle of the North Cape Collection had event containers as a reward for completing the sub-collections, but when the containers were added to the arsenal, the rewards were changed to premium days...

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
Just now, Klopirat said:

afaik: the Battle of the North Cape Collection had event containers as a reward for completing the sub-collections, but when the containers were added to the arsenal, the rewards were changed to premium days...

Oh I didn't know that.

Then yeah, the container probably get's exchanged for a premium day

[SERBS]
Players
99 posts
8,258 battles

Btw, i wanted to ask this, but i always forget. At the start, all the containers in the arsenal or armory had special signals in them, but few months ago that changed to regular sihnals. Why?

[RL7S]
Players
248 posts
3,276 battles
2 hours ago, Gidzi said:

Btw, i wanted to ask this, but i always forget. At the start, all the containers in the arsenal or armory had special signals in them, but few months ago that changed to regular sihnals. Why?

I'd assume that's so you can't just buy special signals with coal.

Sign in to follow this