You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grumpy_Shark

My last post.The plain truth about this game

38 comments in this topic

Players
207 posts
15,120 battles

In some players WG doesn't mess with their aim. They let their shots only being affected by their skill. To the average Doe though this doesn't happen. That is why no matter how many citadels you get on perfect broadsides on training room or in co-op the same does not apply when on randoms or clan battles. Because WG sets the rng to skyrocket just for you. And the more it happens the more the player thinks "need more skill need more skill"  or "need this ship need that ship" "i heard that ship is accurate" "i heard that other ship shoots well" "hey i saw a contributor to play it and he did 300k damage this ship rocks" and you get to see more and more videos and "perfect games with ideal plots and ideal shots and ideal outcomes" All is a set up. You watch the X  contributor you try to reproduce it somehow and after many many many games you come to realize that some unreal positive situations only happen to them because the game is "set" around them cause they work as hypers and advertisors. That is why the average contributor has pleasant matches because on him WG doesn't "alter" the gun performence. To him is only "skill" taken in account by the game and of course some people simply get better teams than others all the time. All these happen so that WG can milk you. The more you will be spending on this game the more blacklisted you will end up. Thats fact ahd is tested. The whole "skill" factor in shots is present but is just that the average player will always get crappy shots in perfect broadsides not because he shoots so bad but because as i said to him the game deliberately worsens his shots dispression. So the contributors got very good skill and they rightfully do 200k 300k etc but on them that happens constantly because they are not into the "blacklist" . But if you d put a contributor to play through my account my location IP etc he would have same shity results as i do on perfect broadsides. And he would be the same person. But the game would think differently. All is a set up. A fake show. Why all this travesty dear russians? Could be because if people were happy with the free of charge ships they would not pay extra to buy your premiums?  Looks like all this "profit" mentality has killed everything in mankind. I wish things were a bit like the older times. Back then of course money and profit was a factor but it was not the holy grail for the gaming companies. Maybe because back then these guys were having fun by making games and didn't see it as just a ticket to wealth. Why i dare to say all that openly? 

BECAUSE I HAVE QUIT THE GAME. Uninstalled everything etc...  So i don't care getting banned etc... You are powerless against me now employees of WG and WG-forum-trolls. Your wrath means nothing to me. So i had to come and reveal the truth. What a dirty world we live in. Same happens to everything nowdays. And the whole world pays the fact that communism failed not because it was a fail system but because the power went to the wrong people and they messed it up so badly that now Russians and ex soviet union people, have completely lost faith in anything other than "making money". And they got even worse than americans on that. So we have to pay the price of the failure of communism in sovier union.

Back to the game talk now. So if players would succeed with the free ships they d be making less money so people have to fail! So they alter the average players performence through their servers. Only contributors and selected few don't get that. 

PS advice to anyone that might read this. You can get premium subscription. But if WG realizes you are a spender and you buy ships camos spend doubloons all the time etc they will blacklist you and you will do worse. The less you buy the most satisfying game experience will be for you. Test it for yourselves and you will see. Bye bye i am happy to get rid of you and you are delighted to get rid of me so in the end its a happy end for all. You made some bucks out of me but its ok.What is done is done What matters is that from now on this economic haemorrhage called WG games is over for me. More quality of life now for me. One less person to fool for you. But i think you milked me enough already. And you will find others to milk now. But i want you to know that i know you sold your soouls to the devil to make profits and i don't know if you believe in god or some divine entity but when your time comes perhaps those sins will feel heavier for you. Or maybe not. That remains to experience yourselves.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 10
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
27,372 posts
14,548 battles
49 minutes ago, ROBBYD said:

Looks like you had a bad day matey 

I fear that is more than a day...

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles

taking-orders-on-tin-foil-hats-serious-o

See you in a few months you little troll, when you "decide to give WG another chance". :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 4
  • Bad 1

[JRM]
Players
6,743 posts

Another guy that was convinced the game is "Pay to win" hence - he payed, but the winning part did not really happen, it seems you still have to hit the enemy and kill him manually, what a ripoff... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5

[NWP]
Players
2,823 posts
16,939 battles
1 hour ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

But if WG realizes you are a spender and you buy ships camos spend doubloons all the time etc they will blacklist you and you will do worse. 

ERROR  Logic not found ERROR

Seriously, what kind of messed up business model do you need that intentionally makes a product bought by your custormers less enjoyable than the free samples they get?

Pro tip OP: don't ever start your own business: you'll only lose money...

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,359 battles

To be fair title says last post not last battle, so 182 posts by OP.

I did read only first sentence, figured out it is not worth reading, and your comments do support that assumption.

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,118 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

ERROR  Logic not found ERROR

Seriously, what kind of messed up business model do you need that intentionally makes a product bought by your custormers less enjoyable than the free samples they get?

Pro tip OP: don't ever start your own business: you'll only lose money...

Heroin , and i hear that stuf sells like . well ....

• Funny 2

Players
2,929 posts

I always upvote rant posts. Just to add here though that as I've been in games with contributors or whatever they don't always perform that great. Actually and I don't know if still have the replay even big names make silly mistakes or get 'noobed'. What they don't do ofc is show these replays in their channels, they pick instead their best games to promote their stock. I'm not saying they are not good even great and I'm not saying they don't have advantages (better ships, modules, super captains etc) just that they do advertise their own brand too :)

• Cool 2

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,118 battles
1 hour ago, pra3y said:

taking-orders-on-tin-foil-hats-serious-o

See you in a few months you little troll, when you "decide to give WG another chance". :Smile_teethhappy:

to be fair hes not claiming anything there isnt a precedent for , EA's patent on Matchmaking or eg

• Cool 1

[GURKA]
Players
5,321 posts
10,733 battles
2 hours ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

PS advice to anyone that might read this. You can get premium subscription. But if WG realizes you are a spender and you buy ships camos spend doubloons all the time etc they will blacklist you and you will do worse. The less you buy the most satisfying game experience will be for you. Test it for yourselves and you will see.

Didn't bought Premium time for years and my winrates/exp increased steadily. Bought only the first year premium time, when I started this game.

But I also bought many prem camos and ships and I don't do worse.

No idea why you are claiming such a statement.

I looked at your statistics and saw that you have a steadily increase in your exp, dmg and PR. Only the Winrate is at some point an up and down, but lately an increase. So your own static is disproving it.

Not supposed as statistic shaming, since it's part of the discussion

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,372 posts
14,548 battles
6 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

to be fair hes not claiming anything there isnt a precedent for , EA's patent on Matchmaking or eg

There is no precedent for punishing paying customers in favor of F2P customers.

That is commercial suicide and disproven by the playerbase.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,359 battles
2 minutes ago, SirAmra said:

BECAUSE I HAVE QUIT THE GAME. Uninstalled everything etc..." 

How was this saying? "Quitting smoking is the most easy of things. I have made it many times".

Only time will tell if he has lied to us.

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,118 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

There is no precedent for punishing paying customers in favor of F2P customers.

That is commercial suicide and disproven by the playerbase.

Unfortunately there is. EA have submitted patents for systems to do exactly that, it makes perfect business sense , especially in a game aimed more at the whaling end of the spectrum and this one is definitely that, not sure what you think has been disproven so cant speak on that . it could be that WG dont do it i certainly hope not. but it makes sense and there is precedent for at least people trying to implement it.

• Cool 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
967 posts
16 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

How was this saying? "Quitting smoking is the most easy of things. I have made it many times".

Only time will tell if he has lied to us.

Hence the reason we Write Down his battlecount in the thread. ;-)

Players
47 posts
8,691 battles
3 godziny temu, pali_tz1f0s napisał:

That is why no matter how many citadels you get on perfect broadsides on training room or in co-op the same does not apply when on randoms or clan battles

You just made my day :d

GL hope you will not waste your nerves on any computer game anymore ... it is not worth, it is just a game.

[MORIA]
Players
7,470 posts
37,131 battles
3 hours ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

no matter how many citadels you get on perfect broadsides on training room or in co-op the same does not apply when on randoms or clan battles.

Because normal player reacts. Unless he's a newbie.

realize that some unreal positive situations only happen to them

Dude, I had 800 PR in 2016. Now I'm on about 1500. You can. Why to give up? 

This vacation time, it's frustrating more than other time of the year. Make a break for a month. 

That is why the average contributor has pleasant matches because on him WG doesn't "alter" the gun performence. To him is only "skill" taken in account by the game and of course some people simply get better teams than others all the time

Not true. I'm not a CC and I'm far more effective than 3 years ago. Some CC play like crap. I don't wanna mention them (naming and shaming). 

BECAUSE I HAVE QUIT THE GAME. Uninstalled everything etc...  So i don't care getting banned etc... You are powerless against me now employees of WG and WG-forum-trolls. Your wrath means nothing to me

Banned for what? It's your opinion, you're not attacking personally anyone. 

And the whole world pays the fact that communism failed not because it was a fail system but because the power went to the wrong people and they messed it up so badly that now Russians and ex soviet union people, have completely lost faith in anything other than "making money". And they got even worse than americans on that. So we have to pay the price of the failure of communism in sovier union

Unneeded offtop

But if WG realizes you are a spender and you buy ships camos spend doubloons all the time etc they will blacklist you and you will do worse

Lol mate, I have 500 days of premium , 90% of premium ships. You're funny. 

Actually it's the opposite.

Bye bye i am happy to get rid of you and you are delighted to get rid of me so in the end its a happy end for all. You made some bucks out of me but its ok.What is done is done What matters is that from now on this economic haemorrhage called WG games is over for me. More quality of life now for me. One less person to fool for you. But i think you milked me enough already. And you will find others to milk now. But i want you to know that i know you sold your soouls to the devil to make profits and i don't know if you believe in god or some divine entity but when your time comes perhaps those sins will feel heavier for you. Or maybe not. That remains to experience yourselves

Oh well. Your choice. 

Guess Ill die 21072019132442.jpg

• Cool 3