Sign in to follow this  
Ulfar_The_Nice

Looking for a clan

7 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
3,803 battles

Here we go.

Im looking for a clan with people on my level or above so i can learn something. To play in divisions, take part in clan wars etc. 

I prefer to play DDs or Cruisers 

Teamspeak and Discord available. 

Almost 29 yo, for the most part fluent in english xD 

Check out my profile to see if i'll be interested:
https://worldofwarships.eu/pl/community/accounts/543696078-Ulfar_The_Nice/!/pvp/overview/

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,844 posts
13,970 battles

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - to take part you would ideally have (or be reasonably close to) at least a T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 56%)

Minimum 1000 random battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

We have now maxed out every clan building ;)

dqEFuND.jpg

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
262 posts
5,860 battles

Hi Ulfar_The_Nice !!!  :cap_horn:

We are for you!!! We're 30 points away Gale League and we should be promoted by this weekend if everything goes well. We have our membership slots maxed out at 50 and we've  built up our naval base a good bit to clan level IX.  Lately we're really enjoying the Naval Battles event as well so having a bit of fun with the competitions. Below is our status as far as naval base goes our most recent build was the Steel port so a nice 5% to steel received. Since we've completed the most of the small perks, we have adjusted focus to the other high oil requirement perks, so more to come .. We are a thriving mid sized community with events. give-a-ways, social nights etc. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

08.01.19_Nval_Base_Update.PNG

Anyway if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual, yet casually competitive yet mature community with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 300+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we do Clan Battles as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. We have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan and have players that also venture into some other titles to include WoT and WoWP, so you have some friends when you need a break from ships. We do promote using voice and discord is our platform, we had teamspeak for about 10 years but have transitioned to discord.

We are always looking fun, enthusiastic and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG, Rust etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

[-TAW-]
[-TAW-]
Players
66 posts
17,441 battles

Hey Ulfar,

Nice to see you again. Just an idea maybe consider TAW?

For all  other clans, this is a good guy. You would be lucky to have him.

See you on the high seas! Greuter

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this