Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
unsinkable_sam_

Legendary module for new tech tree and premium ships

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
187 posts
19,308 battles

 Have some information    about legendary modules for new tech tree and premium ships?   Daring, Audacious , Kreml , doesn't have legendary module yet. And for TX premiums will be  available  legendary module? Stalingrad, Bourgogne, Salem, Yoshino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles

No, no infos currently out there... guess they first have to decide, which will get a good one, and which a bad one. I bet russians will get something awesome :cap_book:

  • Funny 4
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,868 posts
7,283 battles

Stalingrad will get either RoF or accuracy + manevurability special module. 

Any takers?

:Smile_smile:

 

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,338 posts
12,823 battles
2 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Stalingrad will get either RoF or accuracy + manevurability special module. 

Any takers?

:Smile_smile:

 

Or a better heal (especially vs fire damage) :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,229 posts
19,214 battles
4 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Stalingrad will get either RoF or accuracy + manevurability special module. 

Any takers?

:Smile_smile:

 

How about regenerating 0,5% of hp every 5s + 0,5%  5% of hp every 5s + 5% for every 1 mio potential damage tanked? (because stronk selfrepairing rashan engineering)

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles
Spoiler

Kreml: faster shell speed with high arcs (island camping proven too hard in this ship) in return you give up 0.25 sec of reload

Stalingrad: HE with 100% fire chance (cause HE proven to be not satisfactory to HE spammers) in return you get normal DefAA 

:D

In all seriousness: I doubt it's high on WGs to do list. The money grabbing is in the new "regrind your lines for OP premiums" research bureau. Maybe, once that's implemented and their coffins filled for the remainder of the year, they'll consider making new legendary upgrades.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
773 posts
14,169 battles

I do not even have all the tier tens. I do not have legendary modules for the ones that they are already available. I can say that I really do not care if there will be more grind to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,257 posts

For Stalin its simple m8

Slot 6 - +12% range, -10% to max dispersion, +8% reload (gotta have a tradeoff :Smile_teethhappy:) and say -80% to fire and flood duration :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,023 posts
245 battles
10 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

For Stalin its simple m8

Slot 6 - +12% range, -10% to max dispersion, +8% reload (gotta have a tradeoff :Smile_teethhappy:) and say -80% to fire and flood duration :Smile_trollface:

forgot 20% to shell velocity, +10% to top speed and 25% to accelerating and deaccelerating :Smile_trollface:

 

balans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
685 posts
5,858 battles

No joke I am p confident that legendary mods are dead content. Not heard anything about them in ages despite several new lines having been released ... Doesn't look good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Last I heard they're put on hold for now. No new are being developed. I've got a faint recollection that it was hinted they might go a different route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,140 posts
14,864 battles
4 minutes ago, fumtu said:

From the last week Twitch stream

 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/461485651?t=01h35m40s

 

 

I think they stated in a previous Q&A (the one in St Petersburg with Flamu and 3 other CCs) that Legendary Modules would be no more, but that was before the NTC debacle. I doubt we'll see more of those and I fear the grinding for them should they decide to release a few more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,397 posts
31,662 battles
Just now, Taliesn said:

I think they stated in a previous Q&A (the one in St Petersburg with Flamu and 3 other CCs) that Legendary Modules would be no more, but that was before the NTC debacle. I doubt we'll see more of those and I fear the grinding for them should they decide to release a few more.

 

Yes, seems like, before all this NTC shitstorm, WG plan was to replace LU with ships bonuses you'll get by collecting National Tokens from re-grinding regular lines. After they were forced to change their concept, WG said that they are considering moving LU to RB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,046 posts
4,512 battles

I have legit info that Kremlin legendary would be Shells guided by the Hand of Stalin for obvious reasons...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,140 posts
14,864 battles
5 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

Yes, seems like, before all this NTC shitstorm, WG plan was to replace LU with ships bonuses you'll get by collecting National Tokens from re-grinding regular lines. After they were forced to change their concept, WG said that they are considering moving LU to RB. 

 

Yep, that's my take as well.

 

5 minutes ago, Mister_Greek said:

I have legit info that Kremlin legendary would be Shells guided by the Hand of Stalin for obvious reasons...

 

Already installed by default mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,397 posts
31,662 battles
13 minutes ago, Mister_Greek said:

I have legit info that Kremlin legendary would be Shells guided by the Hand of Stalin for obvious reasons...

 

I have even more legit info that Kremlin LU will give it same accuracy as Slava on the long range as addition to accuracy on the short range. This will give Kremlin alternative gameplay to snipe other ships from the spawn. But for this it will receive some "nerfs", like now during the game you'll have to listen Soviet Anthem over and over in the background every time you play Kremlin.  

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,677 posts
12,156 battles
29 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

I have even more legit info that Kremlin LU will give it same accuracy as Slava on the long range as addition to accuracy on the short range. This will give Kremlin alternative gameplay to snipe other ships from the spawn. But for this it will receive some "nerfs", like now during the game you'll have to listen Soviet Anthem over and over in the background every time you play Kremlin replaces ship horn with unlimited Soviet Anthem

fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
187 posts
19,308 battles
11 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Stalingrad will get either RoF or accuracy + manevurability special module. 

Any takers?

:Smile_smile:

 

 And -12 %  ships detectability range  and - 20 fire and flooding duration.  :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
[-AP-]
Weekend Tester
997 posts
6,408 battles

Stalingrad really could use Moskva's legendary mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×