Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadBadDave

What am I doing wrong?

50 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

It's been a while since someone last said your stats are pants, play tetris or uninstall, the horrendously implemented cv rework, radar, high Tier premium after high tier premium, radar buff, miserable match making etc,etc have made me question if WG are up to the task, 2 "acknowledge this little boy so far"

 

Maybe it's me, but has anyone else noticed how poor team mates have become since cv nerf 1052, if you look at my stat charts you'll see something very obvious; everything steadily going up and then look at win rate, personally I still think Cv's are still OP, e.g if I'm in a T8 Lightning DD against a T10 Yam and he spots me, given that I routinely waggle away from 5+ Reds I'd fancy my chances, but get spotted by a carrier, and I'm not going to last long.    But obviously the countless CV nerfs and new french DD range has everyone jumping into DD, one recent game had 6 in per team, and who reading this has seen over half or all dd's getting whacked within 5 mins.

 

Post blob BB's and cruisers also seem to have forgotten what a Cap is, a full hp green nurnberg hid behind an island, right next to the base while the base was being capped, he was spotted and swiftly sunk, he wasn't afk.

 

My dilemma is this I have a gr8 game in a T7 match, but my team mates resemble a sack of spuds, and it's a LOSS, the next game, WG'S wonderous MM kick in and I'm  in my  T7 hood facing  T8 cv and T9 opponents,where I finished Top, once again said team mates resembled a sack of spuds and It's another loss,  people will say have a break & come back; got the T-shirt, my WR chart says it all, whilst I am average at best, spuds are definitely having a huge impact on the game, my stats and more importantly enjoyment of the game are being affected.

 

Subs have been mentioned, having enjoyed the halloween event last year and doing very well in the barracuda you'd have thought I'd be pleased about them possibly coming, sadly not, as it would mean more DD players, and I love playing DD's (did fairly well in Gearing, not so in fletcher) , and have 8 DD's In my Port.

 

Other than uninstall what can I do to improve my WR ?

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
962 posts
8,688 battles
8 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

It's been a while since someone last said your stats are pants, play tetris or uninstall, the horrendously implemented cv rework, radar, high Tier premium after high tier premium, radar buff, miserable match making etc,etc have made me question if WG are up to the task, 2 "acknowledge this little boy so far"

 

Maybe it's me, but has anyone else noticed how poor team mates have become since cv nerf 1052, if you look at my stat charts you'll see something very obvious; everything steadily going up and then look at win rate, personally I still think Cv's are still OP, e.g if I'm in a T8 Lightning DD against a T10 Yam and he spots me, given that I routinely waggle away from 5+ Reds I'd fancy my chances, but get spotted by a carrier, and I'm not going to last long.    But obviously the countless CV nerfs and new french DD range has everyone jumping into DD, one recent game had 6 in per team, and who reading this has seen over half or all dd's getting whacked within 5 mins.

 

Post blob BB's and cruisers also seem to have forgotten what a Cap is, a full hp green nurnberg hid behind an island, right next to the base while the base was being capped, he was spotted and swiftly sunk, he wasn't afk.

 

My dilemma is this I have a gr8 game in a T7 match, but my team mates resemble a sack of spuds, and it's a LOSS, the next game, WG'S wonderous MM kick in and I'm  in my  T7 hood facing  T8 cv and T9 opponents,where I finished Top, once again said team mates resembled a sack of spuds and It's another loss,  people will say have a break & come back; got the T-shirt, my WR chart says it all, whilst I am average at best, spuds are definitely having a huge impact on the game, my stats and more importantly enjoyment of the game are being affected.

 

Subs have been mentioned, having enjoyed the halloween event last year and doing very well in the barracuda you'd have thought I'd be pleased about them possibly coming, sadly not, as it would mean more DD players, and I love playing DD's (did fairly well in Gearing, not so in fletcher) , and have 8 DD's In my Port.

 

Other than uninstall what can I do to improve my WR ?

Long story short, there is only one consistent way of improving your WR. Play in division with good players. Two less potatoes in your team will usually be more effective than any improvement on yourself... 

  • Cool 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
906 posts
10,058 battles

Yeah, teams are appalling at the moment. I'm averaging about 7k damage less this month compared to last month. All you can do is perfect the details of your playstyle and wait for things to improve. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
565 posts
3,326 battles
16 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

if you look at my stat charts you'll see something very obvious; everything steadily going up and then look at win rate

After 4k games, your PR ranges between 867 overall and 620 from recent 9 games, which is in both cases really poor regarding to the game experience you should / could have generated after 4k games.

 

Thus saying, "everything steadily going up" in your stats its a bit of an exaggeration. Because all these values are ranging in a very tiny gap, for example average damage "steadily going up" between 32k and 34k. With your overall performance, you have close to zero impact on the game and are much more dependent to the efforts of your team, while "taking away" one possibly efficient player slot yourself.

 

All your played classes show average and mostly below average PR. On the other hand, your statement, that your WR is going down is not correct: Between 15.05. and 31.07. it actually "went up" from 48.99% to 49.36%.

I am not stat shaming and I am an average player myself. But people heavily tend to overestimate their abilities and blame it on "the bot teams", of which they are actually a part of. And in your case, you are loosing more games than you win and your contribution to victories is rather small.

 

Openly speaking, you are part of the problem, especially with 4k games under your belt:

 

Your average damage on almost all vessels is really poor (42-45k in tier X). On Tier VIII your maximum average damage is something players achieve starting from tier IV. While you have some respectable "Maximum damage" games between tier III and X, I think you have rushed tiers like sonic, which is the heaviest mistake in this game.

 

You should limit yourself to tiers where you can perform on a constant, and especially good, level and then move on to the next tier.

 

The problem is not your poor WR, but your own contribution to it. Only a constant game performance, beside divisioning up with better players, can improve your WR

:)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AMOK]
Players
1,965 posts
8,654 battles
Vor 13 Minuten, MadBadDave sagte:

Other than uninstall what can I do to improve my WR ?

Looking at your stats it seems u have a survivability problem. It seems u die to early to stack up damage and kills. You should work on that. You are quite experienced with your 4k games but it seems bad habits have crept in.

It's difficult to train situational awareness but i think that's you're lacking at. My advice would be to concentrate on playing what suits you best in the mid tiers till your stats improve and u feel confident. After an early exit from game ask your self "what was the mistake that got you killed". Or by surviving with low damage "where could i have pushed earlier/positioned better". Sometimes watching your own replays helps to see what has gone wrong. Surely divisioning with better/good players than yourself will bring up your WR but carrying yourself feels good. Having good Div mates always helps since there are 1/2 players u can rely on and when u get better they can rely on you. And it's more fun to collaboratively scold the team :cap_haloween: T9/10 is very difficult at the moment. Because its harder to compensate the awful gameplay at this tier, so not the best choice to train yourself. I've been complaining since beginning of the year about worse player quality but i still managed to slightly improve my WR and other stats. So blaming everything on the team is a lame argument.

 

Good luck

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
41 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

It's been a while since someone last said your stats are pants, play tetris or uninstall, the horrendously implemented cv rework, radar, high Tier premium after high tier premium, radar buff, miserable match making etc,etc have made me question if WG are up to the task, 2 "acknowledge this little boy so far"

 

Maybe it's me, but has anyone else noticed how poor team mates have become since cv nerf 1052, if you look at my stat charts you'll see something very obvious; everything steadily going up and then look at win rate, personally I still think Cv's are still OP, e.g if I'm in a T8 Lightning DD against a T10 Yam and he spots me, given that I routinely waggle away from 5+ Reds I'd fancy my chances, but get spotted by a carrier, and I'm not going to last long.    But obviously the countless CV nerfs and new french DD range has everyone jumping into DD, one recent game had 6 in per team, and who reading this has seen over half or all dd's getting whacked within 5 mins.

 

Post blob BB's and cruisers also seem to have forgotten what a Cap is, a full hp green nurnberg hid behind an island, right next to the base while the base was being capped, he was spotted and swiftly sunk, he wasn't afk.

 

My dilemma is this I have a gr8 game in a T7 match, but my team mates resemble a sack of spuds, and it's a LOSS, the next game, WG'S wonderous MM kick in and I'm  in my  T7 hood facing  T8 cv and T9 opponents,where I finished Top, once again said team mates resembled a sack of spuds and It's another loss,  people will say have a break & come back; got the T-shirt, my WR chart says it all, whilst I am average at best, spuds are definitely having a huge impact on the game, my stats and more importantly enjoyment of the game are being affected.

 

Subs have been mentioned, having enjoyed the halloween event last year and doing very well in the barracuda you'd have thought I'd be pleased about them possibly coming, sadly not, as it would mean more DD players, and I love playing DD's (did fairly well in Gearing, not so in fletcher) , and have 8 DD's In my Port.

 

Other than uninstall what can I do to improve my WR ?

It's just the summer holidays effect. Two months on non-stop weekend teams :cap_haloween:

 

Don't worry too much, things will get better in September when schools and universities start again

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles

Best way to improve is to first above all, drop the I am a good/ decent player and everyone else is bad attitude. The second you do that, you open yourself. 

 

Play a game, then watch the replay of it. See what you did wrong, check your surroundings and think about what you would have done differently.

 

Watch streams and YouTube vids on how to play and stick to lower tier ships until you’re WR in those ships has improved.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,053 posts
39 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

Long story short, there is only one consistent way of improving your WR. Play in division with good players. Two less potatoes in your team will usually be more effective than any improvement on yourself... 

 

I think you are spot on. Two good players makes a huge difference. You don't always see it as clearly in WoWS as you do it in WoT, but it is a factor that can cause even good players lose when they get one bad team after another. I don't honestly think I'm the worst spud out there, but I know that is extremely unlikely I could carry my team to victory. It happens, but only if I got a good DD and the enemy threats have been removed earlier in battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEEUW]
Players
2,469 posts
10,120 battles

@MadBadDave I noticed your survivability is quite high but your average damage is quite low. That could indicate that you play too safe and/or from long distance. To have more impact on the match you can try to play a little bit more in the centre of the map and around the caps.

 

And maybe your target selection is wrong. Doing 30 k to a BB that he can heal back is neglectible damage while killing two dds for 30k damage is vital damage.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,470 posts
37,131 battles
1 hour ago, MadBadDave said:

and who reading this has seen over half or all dd's getting whacked within 5 mins.

Because BB players try them and fail hard. They get a T6 DD from mission, think they might play it well, they don't look at consumables (and don't know they have no smoke, cause they have no time for forum/YouTube) go into battle and then.... Yeah. GL with less than 10 point commander on a DD. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,929 posts
1 hour ago, MadBadDave said:

 what can I do to improve my WR ?

Everytime I come back to the game I forget this. This time it took me 40-50 losses to realize you can't rely on yr team at all. I completely erase them as irrelevant unless I spot a good or known player amongst them. I play as if I have to kill a fleet. It is difficult but I love it and slowly I start winning again. You can find your own strategy and I'm not advocating mine as it is obviously not successful and very personal. But I find that if I enjoy the game then I will do well, if I worry about it or don't feel I won't. And yes I lose when I have played well and get destroyed when I dont also/ But I also lose more when I play bad and less when I do something. So yea try to do something every game :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,820 posts
18,409 battles
3 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Because BB players try them and fail hard. They get a T6 DD from mission, think they might play it well, they don't look at consumables (and don't know they have no smoke, cause they have no time for forum/YouTube) go into battle and then.... Yeah. GL with less than 10 point commander on a DD. 

 

Especially on a gunboat DD .. those usually need 14+pts to be effective

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,798 posts
6,659 battles
5 hours ago, MadBadDave said:

...[snip]....

I've looked at your stats and will pass on the following comparisons based on speculations from those:-

 

Note, your average battle tier is 7, mine 6.9, so very little difference to skew the direct comparison (higher tiers give higher damage and xp etc)

 

1) Survivability - mine is 31% overall, yours 50%. I am overly aggressive, I freely admit that, especially with DD's, but, my average damage of 44k against your 34k makes me 24% more effective in damage terms.

2) Hit rates  - suggests that your aim needs to improve for both guns and torps. Shooting without hitting just reveals your position without purpose (practice aiming or get closer to hit with what you are firing. Torps, you may just spam more 'area coverage, but they are very deadly when they do connect -  I think that really good DD drivers get up to 10% connecting. Secondaries you hit more - lots of secondary spec ships? (lots of games in your Scharn/Tirpitz may be the reason if they are secondary specced).

  Dave Me
Main batt 29% 35%
Sec batt 19% 15%
Torp 3% 6%

 

3) PR 867 v's my 1330 means that in the measured terms, my 24% extra damage, combined with capping etc contributes 50% more effectiveness to each battle (target selection, capping, de-capping, spotting) So target selection and 'general activity'.

 

4) We have almost identical kill/death ratio's (1.19 vs 1.21), but, given that you survive, on average, 60% more than I do, suggests that you do not try to finish off low HP targets, preferring to shoot targets that yield higher damage, but does not contribute as much to the 'win'.

 

Just a few thoughts based on my observations and speculations. But, it is very difficult to advise unless you provide replays - not one of the really good ones, but an 'average' one, as that enables people to pick up on points. Try watching Flamu on twitch, on occasion he asks for people to submit replays for analysis, he also constantly talks through what is going through his mind when he plays, very handy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CMP]
Weekend Tester
602 posts
5,020 battles
4 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

I noticed your survivability is quite high but your average damage is quite low. That could indicate that you play too safe and/or from long distance. To have more impact on the match you can try to play a little bit more in the centre of the map and around the caps.

 

And maybe your target selection is wrong. Doing 30 k to a BB that he can heal back is neglectible damage while killing two dds for 30k damage is vital damage.

This is spot on advice .... you survive 49.74% of you games.

But you only win 63.37% of the games you survive.....

 

If you look at my stats (and don't take me as an average player ... I play waaaay to aggressively and have a very low survival rate.. but it does make a good contrast):

I survive 27,16% of the games I play ...

But I win 90,86% of the games I survive.

 

You should be able to convert your own HP into effective dmg. So if you end the game with a lot of HP left, you've missed the chance to do damage.

Keep in mind that by the time you only have 1-2 teammates left, your HP is often also useless since you've already lost ... (everybody hates the full HP battleship that is the last surviving teammate)

So get stuck in during the middle game (not to soon since focus fire is horribly at the start of the game)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CMP]
Weekend Tester
602 posts
5,020 battles

 

9 minutes ago, philjd said:

2) Hit rates  - suggests that your aim needs to improve for both guns and torps. Shooting without hitting just reveals your position without purpose (practice aiming or get closer to hit with what you are firing. Torps, you may just spam more 'area coverage, but they are very deadly when they do connect -  I think that really good DD drivers get up to 10% connecting. Secondaries you hit more - lots of secondary spec ships? (lots of games in your Scharn/Tirpitz may be the reason if they are secondary specced).

  Dave Me
Main batt 29% 35%
Sec batt 19% 15% 
Torp 3% 6%

 

I'm at 33% hit rate with guns ( I play a lot of Atlanta and other spraying ships )

But 11% with torpedo's .... Most of that is probably caused by my love for the hand delivered torpedo run (aka suicide torping)

This is the strat where you select a lone enemy, and speedboost towards him (preferably from his front) ..... and when you drive by him at 2 Km range ... you dump a full set of torps in his side for a guaranteed kill.

This is an excellent way to convert HP into dmg if you get the hang of it. :)   Lear it on tier 4 and T5 with the murican DD's (I think the Russians are good as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WITCH]
Players
139 posts
4,562 battles

Whats interesting about your stats is you seem to have a lot of ships around tier 6, 7 and 8. Especially tier 7 and a lot of premiums. One of the best pieces of advice I was given was to go back a few steps and play some lower tiers, something your stats seem to show very few battles, around these lower tiers! In fact its puzzling how you got to these higher tiers, with so few battles at the lower ones!

 

You do have better stats than my main account, "natswright", but I'm a relatively new player. I have started an NA account and play with a good clan with some very skilled players and its really helped in my stats on my Alt account https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1035957253-Natastrophe/!/pvp/overview/

 

As others have said, take a step back, not just taking a break from the game, but drop a few tiers and see how it goes.

 

The school holidays will have an effect too, as the player base is affected by many kids (and parents!) on summer holidays. Obviously, Wargamings matchmaking doesn't always help matters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

Thanks to all for the advice, I prefer to play DD’s, consequently I’m on the front line, I don’t dive straight into the cap but instead loiter just outside being a hidden nuisance and spotter, unlike a lot of DD’s I do provide a lot of smoke for team mates, I also have RPF on some of my DD’s which helps the team, as expected some have said your stats are pants, and they are that said if you’re teams playing crap and you’re on the defensive especially against higher tier opponents (10km radar), and your torp  range is 8km how the hell are you supposed to have an impact ?.

 

similarly if you’re in a bb like shiny and your 4 dd’s died in first five mins  and reds still have theirs how are you supposed to close in and brawl?.   Imagine Man Utd have 10 crap players and one brilliant player 😉

 

No  one mentioned the fact that I’ve had so many ships, I.e isn’t it supposed to take 100 or so games to get used to a new Bote, which makes me 1000 in credit. Prior to the nerf I had only 19 wins/losses difference as you can see that’s gone up, yes divisions are better and when in a division of 3 I am routinely the higher scorer, but finding a good division mate at the times I play are hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
10,283 posts
9,089 battles
1 hour ago, MadBadDave said:

similarly if you’re in a bb like shiny and your 4 dd’s died in first five mins  and reds still have theirs how are you supposed to close in and brawl?.   Imagine Man Utd have 10 crap players and one brilliant player 😉

 

No  one mentioned the fact that I’ve had so many ships, I.e isn’t it supposed to take 100 or so games to get used to a new Bote, which makes me 1000 in credit. Prior to the nerf I had only 19 wins/losses difference as you can see that’s gone up, yes divisions are better and when in a division of 3 I am routinely the higher scorer, but finding a good division mate at the times I play are hard. 

 

Because those unfavourable matches balance out over a large amount of battles played. Sure you get those games where all your DDs die. And some other games, the enemy DDs will suicide. Those games dont mean anything. Some you will always lose, some you will always win.

But then you have games, where your contribution does matter. And if you cant produce in those games, you will lose more often ofc. You never know in advance, which games you will win or lose. If you can constantly play on a good level, you will turn the games more often tho.

 

You seem to have problems with playing BBs, as you have the worst WR in them. If you want advice how to get better, you have to upload some replays here so some people can have a look at them and tell you, what you should be doing differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

Many also assume T9 and 10 are the hardest, I think they’re the easiest and very often I find myself top 3 when up tiered in one of my t7’s or 8’s, eg torp ranges  especially gearing, def AA is another one, e.g tried playing a t6 fushun vs a t8 cv and then a fletcher vs a t8 cv, my fave cruiser is the Edinburgh it’s a lot stronger than the Fiji but MM and constant uptiering kills it.

The cv rework upset the apple cart but the really big problem is MM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts
6 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Because those unfavourable matches balance out over a large amount of battles played. Sure you get those games where all your DDs die. And some other games, the enemy DDs will suicide. Those games dont mean anything. Some you will always lose, some you will always win.

But then you have games, where your contribution does matter. And if you cant produce in those games, you will lose more often ofc. You never know in advance, which games you will win or lose. If you can constantly play on a good level, you will turn the games more often tho.

 

You seem to have problems with playing BBs, as you have the worst WR in them. If you want advice how to get better, you have to upload some replays here so some people can have a look at them and tell you, what you should be doing differently.

I’ve watched countless vids, yes BB we is currently the worst it had been the best, I’m not the only one to notice the increase in spuds and dire team performances, how many krakens have you got and yet you still lost, a lot ?, the only bote that can truly command the battlefield is the CV, because everything else can be countered.  2 months ago my stats were looking far better all green and better, and while they are pants not one person had mentioned that there are a lot with far worse stats, eg within my clan I’m about 5th highest (out of 30+). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,053 posts

It always helps if you know your ship well. Know what you can do and what you can't and in what kind of situations. Gauge the enemy actions with this in mind. And pay attention to the minimap, easy to forget when focusing on something else, but ignoring it will often cost you the battle. Sometimes even for your team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

It’s been said that stats are only one side of the story, what value giving a team mate smoke or defending the cap, eg yesterday everyone went wide on both flanks despite my aired concerns (reds down the middle), no one listened I hung back (affecting my pr), until I thought sod it I went forward minutes later ; defend the base echoed in chat, yep webwere capped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts
22 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

It always helps if you know your ship well. Know what you can do and what you can't and in what kind of situations. Gauge the enemy actions with this in mind. And pay attention to the minimap, easy to forget when focusing on something else, but ignoring it will often cost you the battle. Sometimes even for your team.

Great advice, sadly I do pay a lot of attention to the mini map, a lot sadly don’t thats the main problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,138 posts
8,068 battles
12 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

@MadBadDave I noticed your survivability is quite high but your average damage is quite low. That could indicate that you play too safe and/or from long distance. To have more impact on the match you can try to play a little bit more in the centre of the map and around the caps.

Average damage could be the time he plays. I'm an average potato but I can shoot pretty well.

Still, my damage is pretty low - I play weekends and matches last 5 minutes. They are mostly ROLFSTOMPS.

I've had it as bad as 15k in a Conqkek. And that was on the winning team

 

Quote

And maybe your target selection is wrong. Doing 30 k to a BB that he can heal back is neglectible damage while killing two dds for 30k damage is vital damage.

To kill those you must be quick or run into them. They usually potato each other to death.

I've seen them ram each other in cap. 

 

12 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Because BB players try them and fail hard. They get a T6 DD from mission, think they might play it well, they don't look at consumables (and don't know they have no smoke, cause they have no time for forum/YouTube) go into battle and then.... Yeah. GL with less than 10 point commander on a DD. 

Well you'll not see me making that mistake...

Spoiler

 

17 pointer on Tachibanana 

:Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    :Smile_trollface:    

 

525908822d3ae404b1023b5150efbe8d.jpeg

 

 

@MadBadDave there's plenty reasons for having low damage, if you do not hit enough, practise in co-op or training room. 

You do need to play a ship a lot before you can really aim well in it. For example I'll blap anything I see in Hood.

But on that ship I have most games of all, and the second-most-played is Arizona - at less than half the number of games.

I'll do plenty damage in a longer game - but sometimes you don't get any. 

 

For WR, yes best thing is indeed to div up. I always do, at least cursing at the team gets more funny that way :Smile_veryhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L4GG]
Players
3,275 posts
10,875 battles
14 hours ago, MadBadDave said:

Other than uninstall what can I do to improve my WR ?

Maybe your winrate is above your average at the moment? And RNG is equalizing things out?

Maybe you improve yourself and RNG and MM is putting you in weaker teams to help them?

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×