Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
H4d3zZz

Autopilot= A giant mess

8 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Beta Tester
89 posts
5,466 battles

I mean seriously the autopilot is just crap and no i don't see a reason to soften my words cause crap pretty much covers it. I had high hopes and even used my slow as heck internet connection to try it out of the test server but its still bad.

And now going a bit off topic i mean seriously is it not enough to get my planes shot out of the sky by same tier dd's but i have to always keep and eye on the damn autopilot in case like in my last game it decides that rudder shifting is for noobs and drove me straight in the middle of the damn map

• Cool 2

Players
8,016 posts
245 battles

yeah and with the new AA changes you may as well scream at your monitor as well.

although subject to change i doubt it will change too much too be honest.

dat profile pic doe.

[THESO]
Players
8,743 posts
44,589 battles
26 minutes ago, H4d3zZz said:

like in my last game it decides that rudder shifting is for noobs and drove me straight in the middle of the damn map

They will change it again on 0.8.7 though it'll be more... Independent in route choice. 

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,375 posts
8,202 battles
1 hour ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

The Autopilot in 0.8.7 is working perfectly well and is far more "natural" in it's route-taking, just a bit of patience required.

I tried it on the PTS and I have a slightly different opinion ...

[THESO]
Players
5,138 posts
1 hour ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

The Autopilot in 0.8.7 is working perfectly well and is far more "natural" in it's route-taking, just a bit of patience required.

yob2Mju.png

Players
573 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, Logan_MountStuart sagte:

Given the evolution of this CV rework and the current state of the autopilot, being abducted by aliens and having dinner with Elvis seems a more realistic expectation.

It can't be so hard to give the CV player full manual hull control and end this complete farce. The only good news is the coder of the autopilot must be working 24/7 as he could not possible find his way out of the office.

Sign in to follow this