Sign in to follow this  
Afghanicus

Containers bug?

4 comments in this topic

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

Just wondering if it's due to the major EU server issues or just a random bug...

When going to open crates, the platform is flat but no crate is being displayed. On the next screenshot (last night) I have 2 crates ready to open and as far as I know (and it was a case til now) the last obtained crate is being displayed but no here, not now...

cont.jpg

On the next instance (this morning), I got the XP to collect the next container but seems like the last one is "stuck" and doesn't get out on the cargo hatch. (from the top view, seems like a french crate)

cont2.jpg

I've probably opened about a 1000 crates so far and never saw this bug so I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the same and what could be causing it.

Doesn't affect the outcome so I don't find it critical but still... nobody likes bugs.

[THESO]
Players
8,803 posts
44,830 battles

We had some containers open in the air, ghost ones, with the platform half way in the ship.... Lel. Nothing unusual :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
463 posts
7,407 battles
On 8/4/2019 at 10:59 AM, Palubarac said:

Just wondering if it's due to the major EU server issues or just a random bug...

When going to open crates, the platform is flat but no crate is being displayed. On the next screenshot (last night) I have 2 crates ready to open and as far as I know (and it was a case til now) the last obtained crate is being displayed but no here, not now...

cont.jpg

On the next instance (this morning), I got the XP to collect the next container but seems like the last one is "stuck" and doesn't get out on the cargo hatch. (from the top view, seems like a french crate)

cont2.jpg

I've probably opened about a 1000 crates so far and never saw this bug so I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the same and what could be causing it.

Doesn't affect the outcome so I don't find it critical but still... nobody likes bugs.

Having exactly the same issue.

Players
6,338 posts
12,823 battles

I can consistently get the second container to open (after I opened the first one which I just received) and it will still be inside the ship. If I exit the container window and enter it again, the second time the containewr will be displayed correctly. But if I go back to port and enter the container window again to open a container I already received (like from a code or something), it is again inside the ship and exiting and reentering the container window will (usually) make it appear on the deck of the container ship correctly.

Sign in to follow this