Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ANSAED

Game is different. Quicker. Not Realistic.

71 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles

When I started playing this game was January this year. I was amazed by the realistic feeling of the ships and theway they move, the inercias, and so on.

I have been traveling for work for 10 days, didnt play since 18 July.

Now I start playing again and I can feel that (You remember when ther was anniquilation post apocalipsy destroyers???) ... the motion on the game, the fake and false speed on the boats, the aiming, is juat like (sorry guys) ... a Cheap mobile game.

You can see the water moving slower down the ship thanthe actual relative speed of the ship, and aiming is much worse tha before... because "I can turn my `GNEISENAU like if it is a Cruiser"

I post this so somebody can tell me if this is just a feeling, a new aupdate trial... Because if this game is going to look like a cheap arcade, like any other ships game... I wantmy money back.

Regards, and that to support for pointing me to this forum to be able to share my feeling, and disconfort.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 2

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,236 posts
10,695 battles

Apart from some slight graphical changes and lighting the game has looked pretty much the same since Beta so I have no idea why you feel the game has changed over a few months.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
8,803 posts
44,830 battles
6 minutes ago, ANSAED said:

I wantmy money back

Besides the Leningrad and the Texas (was free from missions on 4th of July or by invitation code) you didn't put much money in this game, unlike others who have 90 premiums that they bought by cash and long premium time. So lol. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles
Spoiler

I want my money back, is a way of talking, no need to get thing out of contest. Please, do not goship MacArthur92... about this expression, and go for the core of my claim.

I do feel the game much quicker, and I do feel the game more arcade and less simulation.

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles

Thanks everyone for answering, I have talked to various gamers, and the explained to me that the graphic engine, this is how it is called, has changed forsure.

It also helps that no one of you have experienced masive change in gamming. 

I will, forsure, consider myself to try to adapt to the new game.

But I felt in the liberty to discuss.

Thank You.

• Cool 2

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles
13 minutos antes, MacArthur92 dijo:

Besides the Leningrad and the Texas (was free from missions on 4th of July or by invitation code) you didn't put much money in this game, unlike others who have 90 premiums that they bought by cash and long premium time. So lol. 

I dont see a respectfull answer here, please reffer to the subject.

Thanks for your kind response, and your "lol". But everyone has a budet. Respect is first step to sit and press you keyboard.

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles
20 minutos antes, loppantorkel dijo:

You don't remember anything significant happening to you during your trip?

thanks

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,236 posts
10,695 battles
1 minute ago, ANSAED said:

Thanks everyone for answering, I have talked to various gamers, and the explained to me that the graphic engine, this is how it is called, has changed forsure.

It also helps that no one of you have experienced masive change in gamming. 

I will, forsure, consider myself to try to adapt to the new game.

But I felt in the liberty to discuss.

Thank You.

Bold claim that we have not experienced large changes in other games.

As for this game, it has not changed much at all since Beta atleast graphically and with ship speeds. The major change to manuverability was over 3 years ago. So this game you picked up in January has not changed in the ways you percieve. At all, especially not over a 10 day period.

• Cool 3

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles
19 minutos antes, ollonborre dijo:

Apart from some slight graphical changes and lighting the game has looked pretty much the same since Beta so I have no idea why you feel the game has changed over a few months.

It is about the realtive speed of the game. I mean, chrono in hand, the turrets turn quicker, ships go faster with same knots.. etc.

Thanks for replying.

• Funny 1

Players
11 posts
2,324 battles
1 minuto antes, ollonborre dijo:

Bold claim that we have not experienced large changes in other games.

As for this game, it has not changed much at all since Beta atleast graphically and with ship speeds. The major change to manuverability was over 3 years ago. So this game you picked up in January has not changed in the ways you percieve. At all, especially not over a 10 day period.

I am talking about... 18 July going for work on a trip, and comming back 2 days ago and feel the game pretty different.

Thankfor the reply.

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,981 posts
7,359 battles

Literally nothing changed.

• Cool 1

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,236 posts
10,695 battles
1 minute ago, ANSAED said:

I am talking about... 18 July going for work on a trip, and comming back 2 days ago and feel the game pretty different.

Thankfor the reply.

Yeah I know, and like I said nothing has changed in the ways you describe. In this case your feeling is simply wrong.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
8,803 posts
44,830 battles
19 minutes ago, ANSAED said:

I dont see a respectfull answer here, please reffer to the subject.

Thanks for your kind response, and your "lol". But everyone has a budet. Respect is first step to sit and press you keyboard.

Respectful? I just meant you didn't put so much money in the game. People leave their account having like 20 premiums. I have a spare account where I have 12 premiums and I'm not playing it at all. Wanted to give it to my cousin but he didn't like the game. 

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
17 minutes ago, ANSAED said:

thanks

:Smile_Default:

In jest, but it's likely you who changed more than the game. The game is basically the same as before. If you feel differently about it, it's a decent chance it's you.

• Cool 1

Players
4,046 posts
1 hour ago, ANSAED said:

I post this so somebody can tell me if this is just a feeling

This. And nothing else.

Ships have always been accelerated in the game. I mean in real life you don't travel 50 miles in 20 minutes with a battleship but in the game you do. We had this since the very beginning, as far as I am told. We certainly had it for the past 3.5 years.

So either your observation changed or your memory is fooling you. Either way: You are wrong.

• Cool 2

Players
8,023 posts
245 battles
20 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

This. And nothing else.

Ships have always been accelerated in the game. I mean in real life you don't travel 50 miles in 20 minutes with a battleship but in the game you do. We had this since the very beginning, as far as I am told. We certainly had it for the past 3.5 years.

So either your observation changed or your memory is fooling you. Either way: You are wrong.

around about 2.9x accelerated for ships and torps.

torps actually travel over 100knots in game using real world calcs but obviously the game isn't real life and everything would take ages i mean torps would take 25knots+ to go anywhere. shell velocity is also exaggerated as well.

x100 servers would be hilarious too be honest.

• Cool 1

Players
544 posts
9,707 battles

Battles themselves can be faster due to plane spams can finish off dying ships way faster

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
1,800 posts
6,951 battles

Some things do seem strange, out of scale, etc, and some of them are, in order to make the game both practical and also interesting. But.. "turn my Gneisenau like a cruiser"

Try this:-

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
8,803 posts
44,830 battles
3 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

Battles themselves can be faster due to plane spams can finish off dying ships way faster

Uhm but the CV isn't on every battle, especially now....

Speechless Stick Guy 20072019104458.jpg

[PONY]
Beta Tester
7,068 posts
11,828 battles
2 hours ago, ANSAED said:

When I started playing this game was January this year. I was amazed by the realistic feeling of the ships and theway they move, the inercias, and so on.

I have been traveling for work for 10 days, didnt play since 18 July.

Now I start playing again and I can feel that (You remember when ther was anniquilation post apocalipsy destroyers???) ... the motion on the game, the fake and false speed on the boats, the aiming, is juat like (sorry guys) ... a Cheap mobile game.

You can see the water moving slower down the ship thanthe actual relative speed of the ship, and aiming is much worse tha before... because "I can turn my `GNEISENAU like if it is a Cruiser"

I post this so somebody can tell me if this is just a feeling, a new aupdate trial... Because if this game is going to look like a cheap arcade, like any other ships game... I wantmy money back.

Regards, and that to support for pointing me to this forum to be able to share my feeling, and disconfort.

Nothing changed the way you describe it. The only grafical thing that changed is how light works.

• Cool 3

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,257 posts

@OP Nothing changed in game (apart from special modes such as savage battles for example) since I am playing this and its coming up on 3 full years

• Cool 1

Players
3,116 posts

The speed of the game has changed, the way it is played i mean. Faster ships have been introduced, dds without smoke, super bbs, change in AA, cvs always getting something done or not, game feels very different now than before the cv rework for example but the time limit you put has gotten some salty responds. Nothing major has happened lately, but small changes and an increase in new players? that play differently perhaps gives you this feeling, but again the way the game is played is always evolving.  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this