Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
remenberMYname

milions credits, milions exp. and no USE for them.

problem, with unused credits and expierence   

40 members have voted

  1. 1. its time to solve this problem?

    • yes , do some solution
      9
    • no. let it like it is now.
      31

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
609 posts
19,839 battles

i hear a long time from players ( specialy they have 1 year premium) 

 

" i have so many tons and tens - milions of credits, i dont know how to use them. "

 

i personaly have also cca 20 mil . expierence. ,.. its unuseable. use less.

 

solution: 

- do an 20mil credits ship..some super special like stalingrad

- do one yearly some special action, lock off expierence ..and allow to buy for that something.

 

----its about wargaming economics (change dubloons for exp) also, but there is still a solution ------

 

 

expp.JPG

  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Umm Milan, all that XP needs to be converted with doubloons, do the math..... I just ignore that xp :Smile_smile:

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,160 posts
245 battles

THe above post basically, if you actually bother to keep with basic news once in awhile then this topic wouldnt need to be made in the first place.

 

so wait untill patch 0.8.7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,154 posts
8,084 battles
32 minutes ago, Milan_G_ said:

solution: 

- do an 20mil credits ship..some super special like stalingrad

- do one yearly some special action, lock off expierence ..and allow to buy for that something.

Agreed. But after 15k games... are you really surprised you have them all?

I know a lot of guys and girls that played Pokemon... they also had them all. 

The what? They started again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

I think this is the real background to WG introducing the NTC (or whatever they are going to call it now) which is a way to relieve you of excess credits and XP. So don't worry, it's all covered and you will be poor again in no time at all.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,154 posts
8,084 battles
2 minutes ago, 250swb said:

I think this is the real background to WG introducing the NTC (or whatever they are going to call it now) which is a way to relieve you of excess credits and XP. So don't worry, it's all covered and you will be poor again in no time at all.

I think that's a LOT of work though, how many players are there that have that much "stuff"lying around?

Though we do have one in our clan (yes that's you @coyotecapri ) he has just about the whole lot of them.

Like a Pokemon "Gotta catch them all" and then he can't find where he put his Tier 10 DD. :Smile_veryhappy:

 

I think though they should ask THESE GUYS what they want.

Because WG seems to have no clue, sometimes. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
440 posts
5,436 battles

I am still farmimg credits as I have a bunch of ships researched but not bought (Hakuyru, Algerie, Richelieu, Daring, Nürnberg and New Orleans that I can think of)

XP I have about 10m but have no interest in spending doubloons (real money) to buy Free XP ships. I wish there was something else you could do with XP

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
290 posts
12,673 battles
1 hour ago, Milan_G_ said:

 

i personaly have also cca 20 mil . expierence. ,.. its unuseable. use less.

 

 

expp.JPG

No, you don't have 20 million xp. You have 933 494, its in the screenshot. The only way for you to get that 20 million xp you will have to spend a lot of dubs. 

 

There are many ships you can buy for free xp, just buy those since you want super special ships. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
17 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

I think that's a LOT of work though, how many players are there that have that much "stuff"lying around?

Though we do have one in our clan (yes that's you @coyotecapri ) he has just about the whole lot of them.

Like a Pokemon "Gotta catch them all" and then he can't find where he put his Tier 10 DD. :Smile_veryhappy:

 

I think though they should ask THESE GUYS what they want.

Because WG seems to have no clue, sometimes. 

Yes I agree up to a point, but I stopped playing WoT because after over 20,000 battles I couldn't be bothered to start grinding the only other lines left to me of SPG's (a.k.a. CV's). I can see where WG might want to invigorate the tech trees, but it will be done on exchange rates beneficial to them and probably boosted by yet another currency/income stream to fast track the re-grinds.

 

WG and WoWs aren't thinking of enough exciting ways to play the ships you already have in port, but at the moment just inventing ways for you to do it all over again for a minimal advantage that other players skill can still eclipse. They are selling a dream with the NTC (or whatever), and offering nothing other than an intangible hope. When most players are on their re-grind they will throw everything at it, credits, doubloons, etc. because they've committed a massive stake in the game, unlike a normal grind where they usually switch about here and there between tech tress. They press that 're-grind' button and credits and doubloons will disappear like magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BODEM]
Players
799 posts
7,026 battles

Isn't it so that the credits that went into your ships are returned to you upon resetting the tree? So where would your excess money go to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC-DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,709 battles
15 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

Isn't it so that the credits that went into your ships are returned to you upon resetting the tree? So where would your excess money go to?

Think you only get 50% in return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,154 posts
8,084 battles
10 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Think you only get 50% in return

What happens to the ship XP when you sell it? 

BTW holy :etc_swear: awesome, it will take me until retirement to clock up the games you have. :cap_wander_2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modder
4,873 posts
22,141 battles
6 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

i hear a long time from players ( specialy they have 1 year premium) 

 

" i have so many tons and tens - milions of credits, i dont know how to use them. "

I bought a lot of 10 point commanders from Rogue Wave (in preparation to tree resets) and I use every avaiable flag on all my ships. Dropped from 350M to 140M. And I play without payed premium time.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
2,859 posts
14,043 battles
8 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

solution: 

- do an 20mil credits ship..some super special like stalingrad

:fish_happy: regular tier 10's cost 20 million, so why do we need a "an 20mil credits ship..some super special like stalingrad" and 20 million is nothing compared to what some guys have credit wise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,161 battles

Well mate. I can convert 90 mln exp. So what? 

Credits? Research Bureau, signal flags (those take a lot of credits)

Nothing is too much, the game is evolving and the new things can cost much. The problem is for the new/casual players. They'll need a lot of time to get those things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BODEM]
Players
799 posts
7,026 battles
7 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

What happens to the ship XP when you sell it? 

BTW holy :etc_swear: awesome, it will take me until retirement to clock up the games you have. :cap_wander_2:

The elite experience you got on the ship will be transfered to the tier 1 ship you be getting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
17,608 battles

I had 300M of credits. So I started to buy back some of the ships and now I have 14M. "Problem" solved!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,390 posts
15,625 battles
11 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Agreed. But after 15k games... are you really surprised you have them all?

(...)

What I'm surprise is lack of effective credit sink. Like beautification you can add for credits to your ships / port, personal mansion in the Clan Base, etc.

 

1 hour ago, Hanse77SWE said:

I had 300M of credits. So I started to buy back some of the ships and now I have 14M. "Problem" solved!

Lucky you. I keep only ships in my port I like or I play and see no need to have anything else.

I'd gladly exchange credits for doubloons even with 1000000 : 1 ratio...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,161 battles
1 minute ago, Skyllon said:

What I'm surprise is lack of effective credit sink

Buying signal flags? Especially the fire+flood chance (I forgot the name) almost 4 mln for 20 signals? I'm constantly on 350mln can't go up because of those flags - even though I play my T9s premiums with premium account and credit flags. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
17,608 battles
2 hours ago, Skyllon said:

Lucky you. I keep only ships in my port I like or I play and see no need to have anything else.

I started out like that too. One day you'll come to a point were you have a buttload of credits and you start thinking "Why don't a re-buy that ship I haven't played in three years?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
277 posts

Make elited ships captain training platforms - all exp goes to his training only if you enable a checkbox like in WoT.

Haw the option to resupply flags and camos for silver instead of exlusive dubloons. Rare ones should be as they are aka rng gifts.

 

This game is old, plenty of people that still play low tiers with 19 pt captains and even full flags. Really "fair and blalanced" hawing to deal with such divisions. At least you feel special literally deciding battles you paid real money for.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×