maruuk

[TMCB] The Mighty Clan Bangers is recruiting

3 comments in this topic

[TMCB]
Players
2 posts
11,393 battles

We are looking for active, English speaking, EU server players to join our multinational clan. If you are an active player and you enjoy playing in divisions and Clan Battles, apply from the in-game clan section.

Our requirements:

• win rate at least 50%

• minimum 1000 battles

• use discord (for communication)

• have at least 2 T10 ships

Currently our benefits are:

• -15% to the cost of researchable ships

• -15% to the post-battle service for ships

• +25% to Free XP per battle

• +4% to XP per battle

• +10% to Commander XP per battle

• +7% to coal that you receive

• +5% to steel that you receive

WE WILL REVIEW EVERY APPLICATION ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS, AND IF YOU ARE JUST SHY OF MEETING ONE OF OUR REQUIREMENTS, WE MAY WAIVE THAT REQUIREMENT IN YOUR CASE, SO APPLY NOW!

SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MAY BE INVITED TO DIVISION WITH A SENIOR STAFF MEMBER PRIOR TO BEING FORMALLY ACCEPTED.

ONCE IN THE CLAN THE ONLY REQUIREMENTS ARE FOLLOWING THE DISCORD RULES AND ENSURING WE ARE AWARE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABSENT.

MEMBERS ABSENT FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLAN

Players
1 post

Hi there Not sure if you will check this post but I think you need to talk to one of your members as this is not on and doesn't represent your clan very at all i will hopefully be able to attach this image of one of your members going off the rails at a member of my clan which is for Families and I would hope that you will deal with this.

Just a warning there is a fair amount of swearing in it.

Edited the post and removed the image I will PM this to you rather than posting it in here