You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zero_Bias

Problems in premium shop

10 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
5,773 battles

Purchased the large birthday bundle as it says you get 7000 doubloons but instead it gave me coal instead. Trying to send a ticket but that is broken as well. So i came here to see if anyone else is having the same issues?

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,469 posts
20,771 battles

It says:

7 000 doubloons

7 000 000 credits

7 Days of premium

and

7 000 coal.

So you're suposed to get coal. What happened to the doubloons are another good question.

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,469 posts
20,771 battles

I just bought the small bundle and I got Everything. Hope it works out for you. Good luck!

[TC1S]
Players
2,655 posts
13,972 battles
29 minutes ago, Warwick_Chieftain said:

Purchased the large birthday bundle as it says you get 7000 doubloons but instead it gave me coal instead. Trying to send a ticket but that is broken as well. So i came here to see if anyone else is having the same issues?

19 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

I just bought the small bundle and I got Everything. Hope it works out for you. Good luck!

Can I just say that looks like an extremely bad "deal"?

25 minutes ago, Hanse77SWE said:

7 000 doubloons

7 000 000 credits

7 Days of premium

and

7 000 coal.

for €37,5

versus "ultimate treat" which is only 4 euro's more and has almost twice as much doubloons and 4 times as much premium time. No coal & credits, but those aren't worth much to begin with.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,469 posts
20,771 battles
20 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

versus "ultimate treat" which is only 4 euro's more and has almost twice as much doubloons and 4 times as much premium time. No coal & credits, but those aren't worth much to begin with.

Sure, you get a better deal, but I don't want to spend more right now so I got the small one.

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,327 posts
16,153 battles
4 hours ago, Warwick_Chieftain said:

nvm. Just reset the game and they came through. Just the shop being slow again.

I think sometimes the game just messes up.  I've had very old and completed missions and campaigns re-appear only to vanish after a game restart.  Maybe the game gets an alcoholic 'flashback' at times........

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,867 posts
7,273 battles
1 hour ago, BrusilovX said:

I think sometimes the game just messes up.  I've had very old and completed missions and campaigns re-appear only to vanish after a game restart.  Maybe the game gets an alcoholic 'flashback' at times........

Well at least you didnt grind those missions just to realise it was for nothing :Smile_veryhappy:

[THESO]
Players
8,750 posts
44,622 battles

When I bought the Atago it took them 3 days to find the problem. The ship finally came to me. It was almost 3 years ago. Happens.