You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cambera_1

Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers

Poll - Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Received a Ship Mission from a Standard French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Many Ship Missions have you had from these Containers?

3. 3. How many Standard French Destroyer Containters have you opened?

• 1-4
    • 5-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+
  4. 4. Have you had any ship missions from any Premium French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bought any
    • Not bought any and I am not going to buy any

92 comments in this topic

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,263 posts

Opened the last 11 free containers I'm going to get. There might be four more from todays twitch! mission but I'm not counting on it.

Result was the T-V and T-VI missions. Of course not a ship that would allow me to gain the other four "free" containers of the third directives stage. But still about time that finally a mission dropped. My condolences to anyone who still didn't get a ship mission.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,442 posts

18 containers: absolutely nothing.

Players
1,393 posts
12,202 battles

@Cambera_1 I am more interesting in Mogador. Something like :

Got it for less than 10k 

Got it for 10-20k

Got it for more than 20k

I do not care

I wanted to give my doubloons but tokens stopped me. 

That results would be quite entertaining :cap_popcorn:

On topic - I got like 27 free containers from various missions and probably few more from daily login or codes maybe - let's say 30 in total. Which gave me T5 and T6 from like the first 7 and then nothing from the rest. 

[DREAD]
Players
517 posts

Got 2 so far. Obviously 5+6 so... no additional directives. But 500 tokens. So...  I now I got all camos I wanted (I think, Guepard does not need one, because we will get one for free in december for Tier 6 ships again, of which the newest will obiously recieve one).

Still a bit underwhelming. Considering, how I got three from the british DDs... On the other hand, I got none of the russians... so I should probably be very happy. ;)

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,567 posts
10,535 battles

Hi all,

My final tally is one big fat absolute 0 (ZERO)... :Smile-angry:

I even bought 2 "Premium" containers against my better judgement and they produced nothing as well... so... my usual "luck" with this WG RNG lottery continues on with every single event (I think that I can count on fingers of one hand the ship missions I got from all similar events)... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

[WWGU]
Players
562 posts
10,369 battles

My final tally is 20ish standard containers with the T5 & T6 French DDs. 

I weakened and bought 7 premium containers, big mistake, and got a lot of camouflage and not a lot else. 

For me, this drop rate, for me, was better than the Soviet BBs and the Premium CVs, both of which I received zero. But nowhere near the RN DDs where I received all four.

Players
737 posts
6,110 battles
8 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

My final tally is one big fat absolute 0 (ZERO)... :Smile-angry:

I even bought 2 "Premium" containers against my better judgement and they produced nothing as well... so... my usual "luck" with this WG RNG lottery continues on with every single event (I think that I can count on fingers of one hand the ship missions I got from all similar events)... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

100 standard, 3 prems, 1 jaguar this event was a farce as I said earlier. I dont see getting involved again, this kind of shenanigans are slowly killing my interest in the game.

Players
1,956 posts
9,684 battles

Just Guepard, which has so much XP on it now that I can buy Vauquelin on release ( and then skip straight to Le Fantasque with Free XP). Early access of this line has made me less keen to play them all, tbh: they're quite niche ships. 

Ran out of puff with the event grind, tbh. I think I have the horrid Siroco camo but no ship to put it on. 

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,570 posts
13,732 battles

Update: Got the T5 and T6 out of normal containers, now out of containers because I am either missing the required ships (French DD T7+ or other nations) or because I can't be bothered grinding containers with CVs.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
450 posts

Final update for me: opened almost all the freely available containers, 0 ships for me. Meh.

• Cool 2

[BODEM]
Players
463 posts
5,346 battles

Update for me: Finally got the T5 after what feels like 20+ free containers. 

Players
6 posts
3,872 battles

Update...as I guess I ought to own up to having got Jaguar and Gueppard now, both dd missions came in the container drop of the daily missions hard reward.

It seems crazy to me to have missions to earn exp, then drop two at once, so within a couple of hours I'd gone from no French dd to Jaguar, Gueppard and the Siroco for finishing up the part 4 of the directives....

Why not give the t5 as a reward for everyone for say the first directive part, so we have to earn that ship in exp before we get to move on with something, like running the new t5 ship to complete the next directive part?

The way this worked some people got ships early and get access to bonuses the ships offer while other players were blocked from access the campaign rewards.

[SKANE]
Alpha Tester
3 posts
5,357 battles

Just whent on a spending spree. So mad at myself that i didint stop myself bought about 80 standard french containers and maybe 30 premium didint get a single combat mission. this container and loot box crap have to stop i thought that stupid crap was beneath me but i guess not i just wanted the last DD (yes i know some people dont have any and i got 3 DDs already) but it looks like the drop rate to get the last DD is under 1 % according to the survey above.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,567 posts
10,535 battles

Hi all,

Oh boy... :Smile_hiding:

I completely forgot about the "Fight with us Week #3" and its huge demand for 5th and final mission... the 1900+ BaseXP... :Smile_great:

Well... I did it in my "Yamato" (2500 Base XP) and I was granted 3 standard "French Destroyers Container"... the very last one (and last container I was able to get in any case) was "Tier VII French DD "Vauquelin" mission... :Smile_coin:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 2

[WWGU]
Players
562 posts
10,369 battles
5 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Oh boy... :Smile_hiding:

I completely forgot about the "Fight with us Week #3" and its huge demand for 5th and final mission... the 1900+ BaseXP... :Smile_great:

Well... I did it in my "Yamato" (2500 Base XP) and I was granted 3 standard "French Destroyers Container"... the very last one (and last container I was able to get in any case) was "Tier VII French DD "Vauquelin" mission... :Smile_coin:

Leo "Apollo11"

Like to see the replay. Sounds like an epic battle.

O7

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,567 posts
10,535 battles

Hi all,

On 8/20/2019 at 2:44 PM, Cambera_1 said:

Like to see the replay. Sounds like an epic battle.

O7

I only keep replays when I kill 3 or more ships (I killed 2 in that battle)... sorry... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1