You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cambera_1

Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers

Poll - Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Received a Ship Mission from a Standard French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Many Ship Missions have you had from these Containers?

3. 3. How many Standard French Destroyer Containters have you opened?

• 1-4
    • 5-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+
  4. 4. Have you had any ship missions from any Premium French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bought any
    • Not bought any and I am not going to buy any

92 comments in this topic

Players
466 posts
9,757 battles
On 8/3/2019 at 1:36 AM, Xanta99 said:

Annoyed that Jaguar, Guepard, Aigle and especially Le Terrible do not count as "French DDs" for these directive missions.

Crikey me too, was a tad disappointed in that as I have some how managed to get 5 and 6 out of the freebie crates and they are next to useless in the missions.  Never mind as I have played one game in the 5 and ignored the 6, I'll come back around to them sometime if I get the urge.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,193 posts
29,960 battles

Update 11 aug. Have got the free containers from the first 2 stages + 1 from 3rd stage. And a few others from stream mission and the montly daily missions. No premiums bought. Have got the stage 5 and 6 missions. I do not count on more but I have a few left to get. Fight w us week 3 and the smaller countries (4 in stage 3) and the stage 4 ofc. So there is a slight hope naturally.

Players
502 posts
9,496 battles

Got the Guepard after getting all available free containers (excluding the Credit missions for Italian, Polish, Commonwealth and Pan-America ships, and the last daily missions hard). Yep the drop rate is really low...

[BFS]
Players
10 posts
5,900 battles

Currently opened 19(?) regular french destroyer containers and have received no missions so far. Bit disappointed as I have been trying to gather every container. Already fearing that once I opened my max possible of 30~ containers I still haven't received a single mission :Smile_sad:

12.8 EDIT: 20th container opened from 2nd directive cv task and finally got a mission.

20.8 EDIT: Finally done with all the missions where I could get containers. Opened 39 french containers in total (max is 40 apparently) and I still only received Guepard. Still bit sad about how much I put effort into collecting these containers and still only receiving one ship but oh well. Hopefully most of you had better luck than me :Smile_Default:

Spoiler

-19 from directives

- 3 from daily login

- 7 from daily mission challenges

- 10 from twitch stream codes

Players
737 posts
6,110 battles
2 minutes ago, Talekith said:

Currently opened 19(?) regular french destroyer containers and have received no missions so far. Bit disappointed as I have been trying to gather every container. Already fearing that once I opened my max possible of 30~ containers I still haven't received a single mission :Smile_sad:

Hide contents

What I have counted so far

- 5 from 1st directive

- 4 from 2nd directive

- 3 from daily login

- 4 from daily mission challenges (2 from easy, 2 from normal)

- 3 from the 1st and 2nd twitch stream codes (1 from 1st, 2 from 2nd)

- 2 from somewhere but can't recall, might be a mistake

Please correct me if I'm wrong in any of these numbers :Smile_hiding:

It is clear it is impossible almost to get them if you don't pay, very low chance of dropping, like extremely low.

[OGHF]
Players
239 posts
6,645 battles

Player in our clan opened all free containers and got 30+ premium containers with no drops.  Me, I opened the first batch of free ones, got the T5, got 7 premium and then another 7 (I think) to get the T6 & T7.  Didn't bother getting any more premium containers, the rewards weren't worth it.

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,570 posts
13,732 battles
19 hours ago, josykay said:

Got Tier 5. Naturally not counting for directives.  But it is something. 

This...

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,777 posts
6,248 battles

Not bought, won;t buy.

To date, I have the T5 and T6 missions (after completing 1+2 sections of 'campaign' - excl Fr DD special missions).

Players
471 posts
3,396 battles

I got the tier 6 mission from the free containers ( and I'm forbidden to buy containers).

Happy with that.  Don't expect much more. 

Players
542 posts
1,973 battles

I got the Guépard mission from a free drop over the weekend. Haven't been counting how many containers I've opened, but I think no more than 10 absolute maximum. I won't be opening my wallet.

[IDDQD]
Players
1,977 posts
17,570 battles

got T5,T6 and T7 so far from standard containers. Havent bought any premiums. I think T8 will drop also soon :Smile_Default:

[OCTO]
Players
87 posts
5,822 battles

Opened  all free containers from the first 3 directives and some other that dropped from missions( I think 20+ in total) and nothing. Not gonna buy anything, the RNG is merciless.

[-GOD-]
Players
986 posts
15,495 battles

Nothing from 3 directives, and since my spending-money-chance on RNG fests is currently sitting at a solid 0.01%, WG ain't getting any :fish_palm:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,263 posts

Nothing so far but I didn't open the last four french containers yet (one for the third stage directives, three from last weeks twitch mission). I'll collect the containers from this weeks directives (three, as I will most likely not make the CV base XP treshold) and this weeks twitch mission (four if I remember correctly) and open them all at once. So 11 containers to go.

Edit for a correction: 14 containers to go. Three for daily missions (hard).

3 hours ago, Quetak said:

got T5,T6 and T7 so far from standard containers. Havent bought any premiums. I think T8 will drop also soon :Smile_Default:

That's some very rare luck you have there. Should you really manage to get all four ships from the free containers, while many of us don't even get a single ship, you should have maybe played the lottery instead. Even three ships is much more then most will ever recieve.

• Cool 1

[MOUT]
Players
45 posts
3,651 battles

I was lucky enough to get T5, T6 and T7 from standard containers, i'm pretty happy ! :cap_like:

I bought the T6 premium camo with token event and it's in my inventory but i can't  mount it on the guepard ? is this normal od should i open a ticket ?

Edit: my bad i had the filter set to hide fantasy camos , it works now.