You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cambera_1

Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers

Poll - Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Received a Ship Mission from a Standard French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Many Ship Missions have you had from these Containers?

3. 3. How many Standard French Destroyer Containters have you opened?

• 1-4
    • 5-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+
  4. 4. Have you had any ship missions from any Premium French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bought any
    • Not bought any and I am not going to buy any

92 comments in this topic

4,678 posts
9,183 battles

Got Jaguar from a free container (so far all free achievable containers earned, 10 or so) and Guepard from a bought one. 

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,188 posts
5,401 battles

I finally got a mission for a french DD (T6) at my 15th free container.

On other events, I always had the T5-6-7 at this point ...

• Cool 1

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
29 posts
7,316 battles

So this week unless you already have the tier7 or 8 French DD or multiple premium ships there is ONE crate on offer. This is just getting absurd, its nothing more than an attempt to manipulate people into buying crates.

Players
1,956 posts
9,684 battles
6 minutes ago, Garrison2012 said:

So this week unless you already have the tier7 or 8 French DD or multiple premium ships there is ONE crate on offer. This is just getting absurd, its nothing more than an attempt to manipulate people into buying crates.

I got two for logging in. There are ones available for other non event missions too. 

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
29 posts
7,316 battles
7 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

I got two for logging in. There are ones available for other non event missions too. 

I've already picked up all the day supply drop crates and the easy daily chain crates. There's nothing else available to me this week other than the normal difficulty daily chain and however many they decide to drop for missions some time during the week that doesn't change the fact that the last two weeks the directives offered 5 crates without requiring you to have premium ships or high tier French destroyers and this week its only 1,

Players
1,956 posts
9,684 battles

Save your Free XP, then. How much do you need to skip up to Tier V? It's not a huge amount. Or are you looking for the Mogador? 

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
29 posts
7,316 battles
1 minute ago, invicta2012 said:

Save your Free XP, then. How much do you need to skip up to Tier V? It's not a huge amount. Or are you looking for the Mogador? 

You are completely missing the point, which is that WG have deliberately reduced the number of crates available to put pressure on people to buy crates. I have the Jaguar so I've got a head start anyway, doesn't mean this isn't a scummy move by WG.

• Cool 1

[SDS7]
Players
53 posts
57 minut temu, Garrison2012 napisał:

I have only one tier 5 Jag, Just droped a few days ago, in 32 crates + 2 from daily logs was nothing. I wont buy any crates in future becouse is more than scam, not even got 6tier dd :(

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,566 posts
10,535 battles

Hi all,

I got one big 0 (ZERO)... :Smile_sad:

Since this happened before in almost all similar events (I think I got lucky in just one past event) I really am not that much angry... really... believe me... :Smile-angry:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
737 posts
6,110 battles
35 minutes ago, Morski_Dzik said:

I have only one tier 5 Jag, Just droped a few days ago, in 32 crates + 2 from daily logs was nothing. I wont buy any crates in future becouse is more than scam, not even got 6tier dd :(

me too :///

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
450 posts

Nothing so far for me. Let's see if I can get something before the event ends with the free containers. Not holding my breath though... I haven't been very lucky with these containers in the past.

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
2,593 posts
26,862 battles

Just opened free crate No.17 and got the Guêpard mission

• Cool 1

Players
1,956 posts
9,684 battles
2 hours ago, Morski_Dzik said:

I wont buy any crates in future becouse is more than scam, not even got 6tier dd :(

Aigle is in the shop, y'know. £15 gets you a decent Tier VI French DD.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WWGU]
Players
562 posts
10,369 battles

Just opened 2 free crates - from the "Daily Missions - Normal" and received both Jaguar & Guêpard missions

You could knock me over with a feather!

I guess that they were crates 15 & 16.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,442 posts

10 containers in: 0 missions.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
3,872 battles

Lots of days, lots of games, lots of containers...even some unexpected bonus ones...just blue paint, free credits and signals for me.

Handing the camo and signals out one at a time doesn't feel overly generous either...

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,263 posts

Eight more standard containers from directives and the hard daily mission chain achievable for me.

Plus maybe those from the mission available in tomorrows Wargaming stream. Don't know if I'll be at home during that time.

Zero ship missions still.

Two tier V missions in my whole clan, as far as I have talked to the other active players.

• Cool 1

[GOT]
Players
8 posts
7,101 battles

Opened 10 containers - tier V mission.

Bought 3 super containers - junk.

Bought 5 containers - junk.

Really... giving up on directive 3. Feels pretty bad.

Players
21 posts
11,686 battles
17 hours ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

Got the bottom 2 (V and VI) from standard containers. Got one batch of 14 premium, got the upper 2 (VII and VIII).

I open 14 free box a got only mission for tir 6. Now open next 6 free box zero mission only 1 day premium. Premium box i not buy aparat that i have 12k dublon and complet 2 part (200+300 Republice coin) for mandagor tir 9 mission. I still have 505 Republice coin but still need 395. But i dont buy premium containers only this for 1000dublon in last stage. On end directive they give free tir5 premium sp next 250 coin. If in free box not finde second mission them spend 500 repulic coin on prenament camo tir 5 and 6