You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cambera_1

Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers

Poll - Ship Drops from standard French Destroyer Containers  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Received a Ship Mission from a Standard French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Many Ship Missions have you had from these Containers?

3. 3. How many Standard French Destroyer Containters have you opened?

• 1-4
    • 5-9
    • 10-15
    • 16+
  4. 4. Have you had any ship missions from any Premium French Destroyer Container?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bought any
    • Not bought any and I am not going to buy any

92 comments in this topic

[WWGU]
Players
562 posts
10,369 battles

Just trying to get a handle on the drop rate here. This is not intended as a Rant thread.

Guess will do for the number of containers.

I have opened about 10 containers from missions, directives, daily drops etc and not received any ships.

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
1,783 posts
20,439 battles

not bought any (neither would) and got 2 from missons. finished directions only by simple playing anything (no weirdo parts made). guess i not had like 10 boxes....

me personally, i really don't care for pre silver ships. i just njoy the less free xp needed to lock em up to t10:Smile_child:

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
576 posts
4,314 battles

I bought a single premium container for dubloons, and got the T5.

Opened all the containers from directives 1 and 2 but no other French boats so far :(

I'm not allowed to spend free expi since I want to get the Friesland when it comes out.... and I DO want the new French DD's .... so getting that T8 would be great.

[TAYTO]
Players
497 posts
7,259 battles

I got one mission, totally unexpected after a week of just playing and not looking at the French campaign.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,812 posts
9,883 battles

Got two premium boxes, one using doubloons I got from opening boxes over several months. 

Got the T5 

Opened all the boxes you can possibly open so far, plus one box I boughtcwith doubloons that still fit my 1k doubloons budget, and nothing. 

Drop rates might as well be 0. 

These lootboxes are a downright scam.

Fraudulent even. Perhaps not from a strict juridical perspective, they are but from a consumer right perspective. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[SRW]
Players
270 posts
3,837 battles

Not bought any and I won't buy any.

Opened a dozen of regular french containers.

Got 0 missions and nothing useful.

[TIPC]
Players
283 posts
12,245 battles

Got every free box avalible so far,and got the T5 one today,wont spend anything on these DDs,outright hate them when they on the green side

(DDs that not doing DD-suff,cuz bad conceal+no smoke...and they come whit some lowpointer captians and bads dont find anyithing wrong about playing a DD whit 7-ish km concealment)

[SHEN]
Moderator, Moderator
1,764 posts
11,166 battles

Open all free conteiner I can : 2 missions for T6 and T7.

I have been lucky, Frenc BB I start on T5 and russian BB start on T6 (just before the end I drop).

So It's a free gambling game, not funny for all and rewards is RNG. And I don't buy the premiums conteiner, the value is bad (who want 5 camo for 3€) .

• Cool 1

Players
265 posts

Got mission for Jaguar V from second set of directives. I had some doubloons laying around and got 5 premiums from Arsenal. I got 20 dragon flags 10 leviathans and 10 red dragons but pretty much nothing else of value.

Beta Tester
84 posts
5,095 battles

got the T6 today from non-premium containers. kinda hard to tell how many i opened..i'd guess in the 10-15ish range

Beta Tester
2,223 posts
6,531 battles

Still got nothing from the free containers, bought 1 from the arsenal, gotten squat from that one :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,263 posts

No mission so far.

In my whole clan there is no one that I know of who recieved one yet.

[BIF]
Players
154 posts
2,948 battles

Got T5 and T6 from free containers. I opened around 10 so far, i think.

Players
196 posts
5,167 battles

got the Guépard today after the mission popped up unexpectedly, probably about 8 crates opened

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,336 battles

Got the tier V unlock mission in a non-premium container today. First mission I got since the start of the event, haven't bought any premium containers (duh). Didn't really log how many containers I opened as I had basically no expectations going into this anyway, but I'm fairly sure it was the maximum amount of non-premium containers that could be acquired up to today (including WG's stream code missions).

Alpha Tester
2,545 posts
10,166 battles

Is it just me or does there seem to be inconsistency between the statistics for question 1 and 2?

• Cool 3

[DEGC]
Players
11 posts
5,963 battles

Only got the t5 so far. I don't get my hopes up. I never get past the T7 with these kinds of events. (Britisch dd's, russian bb's etc.)

Players
626 posts
14,865 battles

Nothing as yet, usually my luck goes that one of the last free containers will let me earn the tier 5, not to worried honestly after all it's really just the early release and the republic tokens 

• Funny 1

Players
1,956 posts
9,684 battles
5 hours ago, illy said:

got the Guépard today after the mission popped up unexpectedly, probably about 8 crates opened

I got the Guepard early doors, which is surprising as my track record with these events is not great.

I will have enough XP on Guepard to get Vauqelin when she's released if I keep on playing her in Scenarios, so no problem with the rest of the drops. I can see you can get around 8-10 French containers from Combat Missions, let alone the event directives, so everyone should get something eventually... and a boost is a boost, even if you do only get the Jaguar!

[-NFG-]
Players
164 posts
6,916 battles

7 premium crates - nothing

First regular crate I opened while doing the second directive gave Jaguar.   Very surprised, I figured I'd get nothing for the event.

Annoyed that Jaguar, Guepard, Aigle and especially Le Terrible do not count as "French DDs" for these directive missions.

• Cool 2

Players
196 posts
5,167 battles
9 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

I got the Guepard early doors, which is surprising as my track record with these events is not great.

I will have enough XP on Guepard to get Vauqelin when she's released if I keep on playing her in Scenarios, so no problem with the rest of the drops. I can see you can get around 8-10 French containers from Combat Missions, let alone the event directives, so everyone should get something eventually... and a boost is a boost, even if you do only get the Jaguar!

tempted to get the Aigle after having a couple of games in Guepard as a bit of smoke would make things a little easier, no idea if i'll continue with the line as yet, it's fun to play but you need to have your wits about you....having a rubbish CV player target you helps as well

[BYOB]
Players
247 posts
2,959 battles
14 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

Is it just me or does there seem to be inconsistency between the statistics for question 1 and 2?

I believe he means nation event containers in general

[SCRUB]
Players
2,243 posts
12,933 battles
22 hours ago, Cambera_1 said:

Just trying to get a handle on the drop rate here. This is not intended as a Rant thread.

(...)

One doesn't exclude the other. Just imagine! 2 in 1. What a space saver! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1