Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valrond

Dropped from the server, then penalized. Fix your servers, WG

22 comments in this topic

[NKK]
Beta Tester
881 posts
11,579 battles

Sooo, the last few days I've been having a lot of lag with the game, some of my friends in my clan have it too, with pings from 200 to 800 ms. But yesterday it was the worst, I was in the middle of a coop game grinding the 200+ wins I have to get all of the coal and republic tokens, and the game just throws from the server, so I didn't rejoin till today. And to my surprise, now I'm penalized with 10 games for unsportmanlike conduct. Like, wtf wg?. It's you fault the game lags (reason why I got some allied damage too, I click the button, and the torps launch like 1 second later.

I've been playing this game since beta, over 7k battles and I had never been penalized, just a few times with 2 games with some random torps hitting friendlies.

WorldOfWarships64_2019_08_01_11_45_12_141.jpg

Players
4,046 posts

Could someone please translate that screenshot? Is he pink for 10 games, or limited to co-op already?

Anyways... If you want to complain about or contest a sanction (being pink is a warning not a sanction) then open a support ticket. The forum community can't help you.

[NKK]
Beta Tester
881 posts
11,579 battles
Just now, Egoleter said:

Could someone please translate that screenshot? Is he pink for 10 games, or limited to co-op already?

Anyways... If you want to complain about or contest a sanction (being pink is a warning not a sanction) then open a support ticket. The forum community can't help you.

Both, pink and restricted to coop. I want them to fix their servers and not penalize people cause their servers drop the players.

0 posts
1 minute ago, valrond said:

Both, pink and restricted to coop. I want them to fix their servers and not penalize people cause their servers drop the players.

Really? If you are restricted to Co-op you should be orange! Have you tried playing a random battle?

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,677 posts
Just now, Rusty_9 said:

If you are restricted to Co-op you should be orange!

but isn't his name shown in orange?

Players
4,046 posts
7 minutes ago, valrond said:

If you are orange it happens regularly to you. I don't experience regular disconnects. Neither do any of my clan mates.

My guess: The issue is on your end.

Maybe contact your ISP or ask someone with proper knowledge to give your PC a proper inspection. Or you could start with a polite ticket to support and ask for technical help. Your choice of coming in here flaming is the worst option you could have chosen as it will solve nothing.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

0 posts
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but isn't his name shown in orange?

Duh, yep... i just read his comment (he said he was pink) and responded accordingly :Smile_hiding::fish_nerv::fish_palm:

[NKK]
Beta Tester
881 posts
11,579 battles

I have played 3 coop games and now it is pink only, I can play randoms again.

[NKK]
Beta Tester
881 posts
11,579 battles
Just now, Egoleter said:

If you are ornage it happens regularly to you. I don't experience regualr disconnects. Neither to any of my clan mates.

My guess: The issue is on your end.

Maybe contact your ISP or ask someone with proper knowledge to give your PC a proper inspection. Or you could start with a polite ticket to support and ask for technical help. Your choice of coming in here flaming is the worst option you could have chosen as it will solve nothing.

Nope, not on my end when other players in my clan have the same issues, and I have this issue only with this online game in the past 3-4 days. I play many others and the connection is perfect. Not a single drop or even lag in any of the other games that I play.

[ROT8]
Players
2,772 posts
26 minutes ago, valrond said:

I've been playing this game since beta, over 7k battles and I had never been penalized, just a few times with 2 games with some random torps hitting friendlies.

Love this :Smile_teethhappy:   I have driven a car for 30 years and never had an accident, just a few times bumped into and damaged another car. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3

Players
4,046 posts
7 minutes ago, valrond said:

Nope, not on my end when other players in my clan have the same issues, and I have this issue only with this online game in the past 3-4 days. I play many others and the connection is perfect. Not a single drop or even lag in any of the other games that I play.

Sure... so it has to be their servers. It can't be the routing done by your ISP. It can't be a bad data package that kills the connection. It can't be that your PC, maybe due to some updates, might have issues with certain function calls that other games don't use. All completly impossible. It has to be the servers because you say so.

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,772 posts
16 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Sure... so it has to be their servers. It can't be the routing done by your ISP. It can't be a bad data package that kills the connection. It can't be that your PC, maybe due to some updates, might have issues with certain function calls that other games don't use. All completly impossible. It has to be the servers because you say so.

Whenever I have had a problem over the years with ping going high, it has nearly always been a route problem. Get a ping plotter up and running and you will find out OP.

[THESO]
Players
8,743 posts
44,589 battles

Well the system doesn't recognize and in fact can't recognize that you're afk because of the servers. :fish_aqua:

Players
3,291 posts
10,799 battles

Hmm I only got orange and restricted to coop when I afk'd for about 15 matches in coop to grind the snowflakes. :Smile-_tongue:

So I doubt you get restricted to coop by just doing it (on purpose or not, doesnt matter) for just one game.

• Cool 1

[STARS]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
215 posts
12,430 battles

Got kicked out with my div mates several minutes ago, it's time to feed the hamsters i guess.

[OCTO]
Players
1,260 posts
30,577 battles

four times today... Twice while having Asian Lantern camo.... :etc_swear:

EDIT : It got worse, currently unplayable

[MORIA]
Players
330 posts
40,985 battles

twice this afternoon...I can only hope the hamsters will be fed before the 'caretakers' run of for the weekend...

• Cool 1

[-DKBG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
12 hours ago, Egoleter said:

No i remember getting kicked off the server aswell i was able to log back in after some tries and saw someone else complain about it in that game

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

I'd expect at this time to be less ppl playing than during the day but the disconnections are brutal.

Just trying to open a container... loading for 10 seconds and then disconnected. 

lol2.jpg

Come on WG... don't tell me you can't afford a proper server...

• Cool 1

[SHEN]
2,662 posts
15,108 battles

Please check the server status before accusating WG.

Most of the time the problem is betwin you and your internet provider, not WG.

I close It.

• Bad 1
  • Angry 2