Mambo_King11

Skill redistribution

7 comments in this topic

[MAREA]
Players
18 posts
12,705 battles

Good afternoon

Quote: "Between July 31 – August 14, you’ll have an opportunity to redistribute your Commanders’ skills for free. Get ready for Clan Battles!"

So today is July 31st and still I cannot do that for free.

[1701]
Players
120 posts
13,406 battles

I think with clan battles being at tier 8 a free retraining would have been nice. I, and lots of other players who dont have tons of elite commander xp to blow, move captains to the next ship once grinded, and

the best captains stay at tier 10 because that is where most competitive play was. Now, as a DD player I feel gimped because I don´t have access to what a lot of players consider the best ships (the premiums) 

and on top of that I don´t have the best captains for the ships that I have. In a clan like ours, where I would often have to play whatever ship is needed, depending on what other players have on any given day, I 

would most likely need to retrain 3-4 19 point captains just for this event and then most likely spend the same amount to get my captains back to tier 10 after. 

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
18 minutes ago, Steel_duck_1 said:

I think with clan battles being at tier 8 a free retraining would have been nice.

Nah, inciting people to buy gold or 'well why don't you have a couple free million captain xp to respec for free' sounds much more like WG's marketing team :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
120 posts
13,406 battles

Yeah, it does. And I don´t mind that too much in all other game modes. I clan battles I would like to see a level playing field.

• Cool 1