Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bayla450

Commander Respec Not working.

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[H-M-S]
Players
12 posts
11,315 battles

Logged on to ready my commanders for clan battles and free respec not working this morning GG wargaming. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,026 posts
3 minutes ago, Bayla450 said:

Logged on to ready my commanders for clan battles and free respec not working this morning GG wargaming. 

Maybe it is the usual "do one clan battle for free re-skill", although it is not announced with this requirement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
247 posts
9,441 battles
5 minutes ago, Bayla450 said:

Logged on to ready my commanders for clan battles and free respec not working this morning GG 

 As always, you get a free respec only after your first battle in CBs.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,635 battles
5 hours ago, Bayla450 said:

Logged on to ready my commanders for clan battles and free respec not working this morning GG wargaming. 

 

Is it hard to play one CB on beta team on your clan to get it unlocked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
48 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Is it hard to play one CV on beta team on your clan to get it unlocked?

definitely harder than coming straight to the forums to complain... :Smile_sceptic:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CBS]
Players
75 posts
10,573 battles

As others have said, you had to play a CB for the free respec the last few times as well.

To be fair, they seem to have forgotten to put this info into the news article this time.

Screenshot_20190731-102030_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fae85c5eec32c41d2f52ca939c92e317.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
43 minutes ago, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

So only clan war peeps get a respec then? Bit elitist.........:Smile_hiding:

The idea behind this in the first place is that only clan war peeps actually need to respec captains from random builds to clan war optimized ones (and then later back to random builds after the season concluded). People just playing randoms as ever don't really have a special reason why they'd need to switch captain builds.

 

Whether you agree with that reasoning or not, it's quite logical really ... especially by WG standards.

 

2 minutes ago, ColdWarFish said:

As others have said, you had to play a CB for the free respec the last few times as well.

To be fair, they seem to have forgotten to put this info into the news article this time.

Screenshot_20190731-102030_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fae85c5eec32c41d2f52ca939c92e317.jpg

Good ole' WG communication standards. It's sad really, they had been improving for a while, only to regress back again.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
504 posts
12,514 battles
2 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

The idea behind this in the first place is that only clan war peeps actually need to respec captains from random builds to clan war optimized ones (and then later back to random builds after the season concluded). People just playing randoms as ever don't really have a special reason why they'd need to switch captain builds.

 

Whether you agree with that reasoning or not, it's quite logical really ... especially by WG standards.

I get all that Captain, I was being a bit tongue in cheek, although I do have a special reason to need to respec.... I seriously screwed up one of my captains in a hazy senile moment and can't be bothered to spend Captain Skill Points on a respec, I was looking forward to switching a few points about freely.  Never mind I'm old enough to take disappointment fairly on the bonce.  But excuse me if I use this meme on you or it would be wasted completely.

what-makes-an-effective-presentation-15-638.jpg.e51c762af3cf503efa97b0145f2cf67e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,901 posts

I dont understand why the stronk opposition, it shouldn't matter haha, I mean ... I do, but I dont want to derail the thread.

 

Colonel  I didn't want to upset you :cat_paw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,079 posts
19,946 battles
1 hour ago, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

So only clan war peeps get a respec then? Bit elitist.........:Smile_hiding:

 

53 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

wow that's terrible, respec should have been offered to everyone be in a clan or not.

The respect is because CLAN battles dont have CV so many players that have commanders with AA type skills will be at a disadvantage against players that have not got AA specked commanders.

Also other specs as well..

 

Clan battles plays very different to normal games and as such many ships require very different commander specks and indeed Ship modules for Clan battles over normal games.

 

A no respec would be a huge advantage to players/Clans like myself(with a large number of games) who could in theory have  multiple ship commanders one for CLAN and one for normal battles.

 

There are many clans out there that have no interest in CLAN battles but will just play a few games at times like these to get the respec.. Join one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,901 posts
1 minute ago, T0byJug said:

 

The respect is because CLAN battles dont have CV so many players that have commanders with AA type skills will be at a disadvantage against players that have not got AA specked commanders.

Also other specs as well..

 

Clan battles plays very different to normal games and as such many ships require very different commander specks and indeed Ship modules for Clan battles over normal games.

 

A no respec would be a huge advantage to players/Clans like myself who could in theory have  multiple ship commanders one for CLAN and one for normal battles.

 

There are many clans out there that have no interest in CLAN battles but will just play a few games at times like these to get the respec.. Join one of them

I was in a big clan and left. I'm happy in my tiny clan as I get to do stuff at my own pace. Respec isn't enough of an incentive but thanks, it has been offered in the past more broadly I thought but perhaps I'm mistaken/ Don't read much to it, it's all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,842 posts
19,165 battles
3 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

 

The respect is because CLAN battles dont have CV so many players that have commanders with AA type skills will be at a disadvantage against players that have not got AA specked commanders.

Also other specs as well..

 

Clan battles plays very different to normal games and as such many ships require very different commander specks and indeed Ship modules for Clan battles over normal games.

 

A no respec would be a huge advantage to players/Clans like myself who could in theory have  multiple ship commanders one for CLAN and one for normal battles.

 

There are many clans out there that have no interest in CLAN battles but will just play a few games at times like these to get the respec.. Join one of them

Plenty of random matches no longer have Cv in them as well. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
559 posts
21,415 battles

WG made massive changes to the AA system since the last free respec, so it seemed quite obvious that it will be for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,488 posts
18,951 battles
2 hours ago, Europizza said:

Plenty of random matches no longer have Cv in them as well. :Smile_trollface:

Praise the lord for that! 

 

 

Now, all I need is to find 6 other players to join my clan so I can play CBs and get free respeccs. :cap_look:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,635 battles
3 hours ago, ColdWarFish said:

As others have said, you had to play a CB for the free respec the last few times as well.

To be fair, they seem to have forgotten to put this info into the news article this time.

Screenshot_20190731-102030_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fae85c5eec32c41d2f52ca939c92e317.jpg

Oh well. WG explaining 50% of the issue. Every time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,842 posts
8,985 battles

I suppose we might also get a free respec for everyone when they are done fiddling with IFHE? Atleast that should warrent a free respec for everyone :cap_tea:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Players
1,014 posts
19,318 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Now, all I need is to find 6 other players to join my clan so I can play CBs and get free respeccs

I guess that would be to get a spare team member. :Smile_hiding:

This round of Clan Battles is teams of 6 @T8. 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,793 posts
14,383 battles
4 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

Colonel  I didn't want to upset you :cat_paw:

No worry, you did not.

I just judged your suggestion.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,635 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Praise the lord for that! 

 

 

Now, all I need is to find 6 other players to join my clan so I can play CBs and get free respeccs. :cap_look:

Better join any other clan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
160 posts
8,151 battles

It's this time of the year when people want everything for free...

 

WAIT! IT'S ALWAYS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×