You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GraySlayer

T9 help

10 comments in this topic

Players
2,594 posts
12,952 battles

You have a suspiciously good winrate for so few battles, so I'm gonna guess you are a reroll, which would make you qualified enough to make your own judgement.

Besides that, it's mainly your chung mu and JB bringing them down.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,937 battles

Because (unless Saikyo is correct I'm his assessment), you have only 927 battles for a high tier player. You're just not experienced enough - IF not a reroll

Players
2,385 posts
15,452 battles
10 hours ago, GraySlayer said:

Can someone that knows a thing or two take a look at my stats and give me and idea why I'm finding T9 so hard please?

And how on earth without knowing how you play, one is supposed to give you an advise?

Supply material for analysis, then I'm sure you're going to find willing soul to give you some pointers.

If not, than it's either Martians or too much vodka. :Smile_trollface:

Players
574 posts
3,101 battles
20 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

And how on earth without knowing how you play, one is supposed to give you an advise?

Supply material for analysis, then I'm sure you're going to find willing soul to give you some pointers.

If not, than it's either Martians or too much vodka. :Smile_trollface:

How on earth? Well I guess I don't know and that's why I'm asking perhaps because I can't work out WHY I can't play at T9 at the moment so I'm looking for suggestions or ideas.

Now as for being a re-roll as the AAO guy suggested I assume he means an old player who starts a new account right? To clear that up I'm not but it does interest me that the first comment mentioned this as though it is in some way a negative, almost cheating I got from the comment. Is that an old player class system, a sort of smugness in that it is impossible for a new (ish) player to come into the game and be as good as me type of thing? Do we have snobbery in WOW?

How dare you, you young upstart come into my game and be Good! Have at you..

I have been gaming for YEARS and have played over that time some mightily complex games. This game is not a complex game. It is actually rather simple. I'm also a veteran player from EvE and was in a very well known small PvP clan that gained no small amount of in game notoriety in its time. Ive played EvE since its launch in 2003.

Ive played this game on my brothers account before getting my own and I can say with some Knowledge that this is one of the simplest games I've played in my time as a gamer. It is akin to dominoes in that the basic concept of the game can be picked up after just a few games.

I would also add that if I played 1000 games of anything with an average game time of 15 minutes totalling 250 ish hours of practice I would expect myself to be above average because of my nature and if I was not I would immediately quit and go into a retreat somewhere for some deep meditation and reflection.

On my guitar it takes me only 3 to 4 hours to nail pretty much any song apart from stuff like "For The Love of God" by Vai or Sat stuff, you know the mad Super Unicum guitarists

But I digress

250 hours for me is a LOT of time to invest in anything so YES I would expect me to be good.

And as I am good I can't figure out why I'm NOT good in T9

Beta Tester
925 posts
9,380 battles
32 minutes ago, GraySlayer said:

Ive played this game on my brothers account

So basically a re-roll.

At T9-10, the meta changes from <-12km to <-18km engagement distance, this increase in distance usually makes people play more passive like hanging in the back and holding not important positions.

The one advice I can give is to play the game more and get a feel for "it". Like; When to abandon a push that's gonna fail, one side of your team is collapsing & you need to do something etc etc.

• Cool 1

Players
574 posts
3,101 battles
34 minutes ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

So basically a re-roll.

At T9-10, the meta changes from <-12km to <-18km engagement distance, this increase in distance usually makes people play more passive like hanging in the back and holding not important positions.

The one advice I can give is to play the game more and get a feel for "it". Like; When to abandon a push that's gonna fail, one side of your team is collapsing & you need to do something etc etc.

Ha ha In that sense yes but not in the sense of I had my own account before. I do have a LOT of experience playing the game though before creating this account.

I think you're right as in I have played aggressive at T9 in both Chung and JB and then of course got deleted early on. In all other Tiers I play much more cagey and in DD's I do tend to like stealth play as my style.

I got Kremlin yesterday and oddly played very aggressive (for me) and it seems to be working out but of course only 4 battles so I guess that wont last if I keep doing that eh.

Ill sit back more at T9 and see what happens. Play more stealthy