Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ulbricht

fps drops since 8.6

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[UN1]
Beta Tester
186 posts
7,145 battles

Anyone else having MASSIVE fps drops since the patch ?

I used to have 60-70 on every map but since the update on certain maps i am down to 25 (islands of ice for example)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOA2Y]
Players
69 posts
9,771 battles

I have had to decrease texture and shadow quality to get rid of the worst drops, but still get some drops (not as drastic) when zoomed in and there's a few ships in the viewport.

I wonder if it is due to new lighting effects. It certainly doesn't feel 'optimised' like the patch notes say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,282 posts
13,808 battles
9 hours ago, Ulbricht said:

Anyone else having MASSIVE fps drops since the patch ?

I used to have 60-70 on every map but since the update on certain maps i am down to 25 (islands of ice for example)

Hi,

 

We didn't get a lot of reports about this, could you send us a customer support ticket with a WGCheck attached (maybe even a DXDiag), please? That would help us investigate what might cause that issue on your side.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
928 posts
10,756 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

Hi,

 

We didn't get a lot of reports about this, could you send us a customer support ticket with a WGCheck attached (maybe even a DXDiag), please? That would help us investigate what might cause that issue on your side.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Please see if most of these reports are sent in by CV players or players interacting with CVs. Would make sense with the tick unification. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,282 posts
13,808 battles
2 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

Please see if most of these reports are sent in by CV players or players interacting with CVs. Would make sense with the tick unification. 

Yep, we'll keep that in mind.

 

Cheers, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
186 posts
7,145 battles
6 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Hi,

 

We didn't get a lot of reports about this, could you send us a customer support ticket with a WGCheck attached (maybe even a DXDiag), please? That would help us investigate what might cause that issue on your side.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

 

I donr play CVs and after playing some more games the drops seem to appear randomly on all maps right from the beginning of the game all way to the end of the match.

Im not using the wglauncher and i cant find another way to use the wgcheck thingy to save my life but i did an integrity check from the wows launcher and everything seems to be fine

would a replay file help ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
928 posts
10,756 battles
33 minutes ago, Ulbricht said:

 

I donr play CVs and after playing some more games the drops seem to appear randomly on all maps right from the beginning of the game all way to the end of the match.

Im not using the wglauncher and i cant find another way to use the wgcheck thingy to save my life but i did an integrity check from the wows launcher and everything seems to be fine

would a replay file help ?

Replay files don't tell anything about stuff like FPS, so you'd have to figure out some way of using the check reports. Are you running WoWS through steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
186 posts
7,145 battles

No the regular wows launcher

I do some more testing tonight and write down when on what map what ship cv or no cv etc and post it here later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UN1]
Beta Tester
186 posts
7,145 battles

Ok so i played NUMEROUS games yesterday on many different maps, with many different ships, some with cv some without and didnt have a single fps drop.... :Smile_great:

Maybe that little repair thingy did its magic yesterday i dont know

IF they return im gonna necro this thread and let you know :Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
569 posts
11,933 battles

I as well have massive frame drops sice the last patch. From ~70 down to ~25 frames sometimes less, the record was 3 frames for the entire match....

Deactivating Anti Alias helped to mitigate it a bit, but it is still far from great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
93 posts
33,520 battles

I also have a drop in frames on my old computer (Gigabyte X48-DS4, Q6600, Sapphire HD7850 1GH, Auzen X-Fi Prelude, 8GB RAM, OS - Windows 7 64bit) . Frames drop to about 10 and occasionally to 2-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,106 posts
9,015 battles

Drops in fps, disconnections, poor performing servers.

 

Maybe there are not so many reports because ppl are too lazy to go through the whole procedure of reporting it. Myself included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×