Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
niclasknig

Legendary Brothers

8 comments in this topic

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles

Is there any chance that the legendary brothers return? I have all those which are available but they are missing their twins.  Especially honore is moving from ship to ship. And the new frenchy does not look like a real cruiser guy. As john is in the armory as well could we have the other brothers too? 

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,584 posts
25,515 battles
1 hour ago, niclasknig said:

Is there any chance that the legendary brothers return? I have all those which are available but they are missing their twins.  Especially honore is moving from ship to ship. And the new frenchy does not look like a real cruiser guy. As john is in the armory as well could we have the other brothers too? 

You can already buy US, RN, German, Soviet and French captain brothers in Armoury. One of them is available for Coal, the other one for doubloons. You can't buy ones you already have. Never were both available through event/mission, only one while second was purchasable. 

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles
21 hours ago, fumtu said:

You can already buy US, RN, German, Soviet and French captain brothers in Armoury. One of them is available for Coal, the other one for doubloons. You can't buy ones you already have. Never were both available through event/mission, only one while second was purchasable. 

I can buy john for coal, vasilly and reinhard for dubs but bert and charles' brothers are missing. At least for me. 

20190730_111332.jpg

Players
8,799 posts
8,664 battles
2 minutes ago, niclasknig said:

I can buy john for coal, vasilly and reinhard for dubs but bert and charles' brothers are missing. At least for me. 

Buy Dunkirk containers in the armory for Jack Dunkirk

Same for Jean-Jacques Honore with Vive la France containers.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Unique_Commanders

• Cool 1

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles
9 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Buy Dunkirk containers in the armory for Jack Dunkirk

Same for Jean-Jacques Honore with Vive la France containers.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Unique_Commanders

Oh and did they just arrived in the armory? As i was looking forward to complete that missing collection. Oh actually i m missing the belle epoque as well. So i need these containers too. Sad!

Players
8,799 posts
8,664 battles
7 minutes ago, niclasknig said:

Oh and did they just arrived in the armory? As i was looking forward to complete that missing collection. Oh actually i m missing the belle epoque as well. So i need these containers too. Sad!

No, have been in there for quite some time. I got the Vive la France collection last year already from the Armory.

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

No, have been in there for quite some time. I got the Vive la France collection last year already from the Armory.

yeah thx got confused with the other french one which is not in the armory. so at least i have now a cw captain and a regular one .) thx TO YOU

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this