Sign in to follow this  
Steph246

The Gambling user interface

4 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
193 posts
13,255 battles

Different settings and windows move into your game, this time, the ship carrousel is concerned, it is the same for what it is of the different campaigns menus.

In those 2 followings pictures, you ll see my ship carrousel before and after a game. It s like this for years, so as it hasn t been fixed, we have to conclude it s part of the game user interface.

Ok, now, let s add some more contents.

b4 game.jpg

After game.jpg

[CATS]
Players
24,723 posts
13,686 battles

Deactivate the filter.

It should be obvious that a ship loses its french symbol after a won game and is therefore put in a different category...

[OCTO]
Players
193 posts
13,255 battles
17 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Deactivate the filter.

It should be obvious that a ship loses its french symbol after a won game and is therefore put in a different category...

Yes, ok. I have to activate and desactivate the filter each time I want to play those sunflake ships. I see that annoying, as the carousel s not supposed to move.

All right, that s subjective. Concerning the menu in a campaign, however, you ll notice that the interface doesn't remember your previous choices...

[CATS]
Players
24,723 posts
13,686 battles
4 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

Yes, ok. I have to activate and desactivate the filter each time I want to play those sunflake ships. I see that annoying, as the carousel s not supposed to move.

All right, that s subjective. Concerning the menu in a campaign, however, you ll notice that the interface doesn't remember your previous choices...

When you use a filter, the filter does what you tell him to do.

If you do not like it, deactivate the filter

Sign in to follow this