Sign in to follow this  
Sorbopalop

Artillery mode is suddenly double tap shift?

8 comments in this topic

Question

[FLEX]
Players
9 posts

This one baffles me. I have changed nothing as far as I know but getting into artillery mode or zoom in is not a single tap on shift anymore but now I have to press shift twice. And It is driving me nuts.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? And if so how did you resolve this issue?

7 answers to this question

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,801 battles
53 minutes ago, Sorbopalop said:

This one baffles me. I have changed nothing as far as I know but getting into artillery mode or zoom in is not a single tap on shift anymore but now I have to press shift twice. And It is driving me nuts.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? And if so how did you resolve this issue?

You didn't change anything in the settings? On controls tab. 

[FLEX]
Players
9 posts

Thanks for the reply.  I have been looking at the controls menu under settings for quite a while and if there is an option to toggle zoom back to single tap then I have not yet found it. Is there possibly an option I am overlooking? Would you know what it is called?

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,303 posts
15,692 battles

I played half an hour ago and I didn't notice anything wierd. (More than the usually stuff then.)

[FLEX]
Players
9 posts

Thanks for the replies. Guys. I still have the issue. I have opened up a support ticket. As I am completely stumped as to why this is happening and how to get back to normal.

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,385 posts
8,952 battles
1 minute ago, Sorbopalop said:

For the curious. It was windows 10 sticky keys. How it managed to be enabled again I have no idea.

you hit shift too many times in short time frame

Sign in to follow this