Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

the skill needed to play t3 is high

13 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
2,689 posts
9,888 battles

Well, it's hard to play t3, especially when members of your team are the ones that causes major damage to your ship.

How about a co-op battle to winning down?

Looks promising but I was wrong.

this is me after the (un)friendly "Immer im weg gruenes [edited]" guy (I don't know what it means) unloaded a full spread of torps to my friant's hull...point blank. damage saturation saved my bacon.

Next, the second guy apologise for putting me on fire and disabled the engine of my ship. At least the second guy was polite.

After that,  I sunk the Wyomming and did survive to tell the story.

I was very lucky.

damage.thumb.png.1fd4748fdadfd4b0af792b3b1cc3cd90.png

• Funny 5

Players
1,549 posts
10 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

Well, it's hard to play t3, especially when members of your team are the ones that causes major damage to your ship.

this is me after the (un)friendly "Immer im weg gruenes [edited]" guy (I don't know what it means) unloaded a full spread of torps to my friant's hull...point blank. damage saturation saved my bacon.

Next, the second guy apologise for putting me on fire and disabled the engine of my ship. At least the second guy was polite.

I was very lucky.

this is me after the (un)friendly "Immer im weg gruenes [edited]" guy (I don't know what it means)  = Always in the way green A$$hole 

[PINUT]
Players
995 posts
14,227 battles

[edited] means a$$hole, so he was both lamenting that you were "always" crossing his path /blocking his Torpedo lanes and insulting you in the same sentence. 

Players
6,427 posts
245 battles

basically some moron, whos trying to torp in a cruiser instead of trying to shoot with his guns.

expect him to arrive at tier 10 in a yueyang going 'wHY wOnT mY tORpedOS hIt deSTroYEr's?!!!11'

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,722 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

basically some moron, whos trying to torp in a cruiser instead of trying to shoot with his guns.

expect him to arrive at tier 10 in a yueyang going 'wHY wOnT mY tORpedOS hIt deSTroYEr's?!!!11'

I watched some old Jingles replay when Flambass was playing ranked on T10 and that YY torping a Z-52 whine the game is broken. Except he skipped all the line up to YY. On the other hand Asashio player decides to get into YY. And then torps a cruiser from the back thinking "meh they're same torps".... :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 2

Players
393 posts
7,829 battles
23 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

i love playing the Phra Ruang(it's the engine speed bell and ships horn), always fun launching torps through friendly DDs and watching them panic....terrible of me i know

• Funny 1

Players
6,427 posts
245 battles
21 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I watched some old Jingles replay when Flambass was playing ranked on T10 and that YY torping a Z-52 whine the game is broken. Except he skipped all the line up to YY. On the other hand Asashio player decides to get into YY. And then torps a cruiser from the back thinking "meh they're same torps".... :Smile_facepalm:

yeah i lost around 67.876% of my brain cells watching that lol.

[L4GG]
Players
2,689 posts
9,888 battles
1 hour ago, CptBarney said:

I never thought of that.

there was a lot there.

I was so immerse in catching everything I could and not to be sunk.

But in my defence, it was at extreme close quarters and the 139 mm guns don't do jack against angled ships.

It was my survival instinct that kicked in.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,788 posts
10,706 battles

As part of getting rid of the 'French snowflakes' I've been playing all my ships in co-op even the T2/T3 ones (premium ones) and there are indeed some 'special' players at that level.   However, such players are in the game all the way to T10,

I had games where a Tirpitz was sniping from the very back - looking at it I thought the player may have bough the ship with very few games in-battle.  Sure enough after the game I checked the stats - less than 50 games kn randoms (and co-op) yet they had a Tirpitz in the dock.

Players
8,766 posts
3 hours ago, CptBarney said:

expect him to arrive at tier 10 in a yueyang going 'wHY wOnT mY tORpedOS hIt deSTroYEr's?!!!11' "[edited]CHEATER111!!!"

FTFY :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 2

Players
9,397 posts
11,012 battles
3 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

I was very lucky.

Well, if you download a game about shooting warboats, its obvious shooting green one is easier, as it doesn't disappear all the time:cap_book:

• Funny 3

Players
192 posts
2,593 battles

well friendly fire is mitigated in damage. Hardly ever found a game where I got almost deleted by an ally turd shooting or torping at me.
Btw low tier matches are indeed easier: less tools to take care of, ultra slow BB with terrible dispersion, some cruisers even lack torps, dd usually dominate anything at t3 up to t4 if played stealthy and correctly. At t5 things start to turn seriously.

Sign in to follow this