Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tugnut

Mouth vs Ability

10 comments in this topic

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,481 posts
6,075 battles

Ok will start off saying i have a thick skin and a sertian player did not even come close to anoying me... was more focused in wining (the best way to answer toxic players :D )

Not played WoWS in a wile (burn out) but thought lets have a few games... took out the Kaga (was intrested in seeing what state of AA is at the moment) pulled tier 10 game ok good way to see how on a plus 2 game what state of play is.

i have 2 DD heading for a cap, send my torp bombers that way to lend a hand, spot enemy Shima heading to that cap... start dropping torps on him, knew little chance of hitting but was dropping so he would have to turn away from cap giving our team more time to be unspotted and  to cap.

noticed said player trying to taunt me in chat... cant repeat the text as he seemed to not like CV very much.... Well did not see him on the map tell near the end and i run into him again (with torp planes) same thing if i get a hit yeah for me... same again he starts bad mouthing again.  

well we win, and apart from numpty, great close game could of gone both ways for the win.   game ends and cant help my self... gota peek at stats :P

1971988515_nastyperson1.1.thumb.jpg.081d5cdcdd48136f6194761971fd64a7.jpg

As you can see mr Shima did not add much to his team and could be a main reason they lost.

667680107_nastyperson1.thumb.jpg.5d8a9bbf8467c60b0a78144b85d57d19.jpg

WR is a little high compaired to the stats but persume lucky carrys alot!

Anyways if your gona bad mouth players and call them names and bad players, at least be able to back your own game play up.

made me chuckle 1st game played in a wile and run in to said numpty above.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,814 battles

Don't bother with such kids. They are playing a lot these days cause vacation. Better for you to come later near fall time, now the level of gameplay dropped a lot.

Players
6,452 posts
245 battles

saw a equally useless 39% winrate harugomo with 6k games ended up torping while being focused down by 7 other enemy ships (which were a montana, soya sauce, jean bart, two seattles and a hinderberg).

just remember kids this guy could end up being on yer team...

• Cool 1

Players
209 posts
4,475 battles

Had one match earlier this evening where a Piotr Velikiy had been mouthy the whole match as his team got into a healthy lead in a Standard battle, he started to cap our base and typed "ez" just as my Jaguar's torps appeared off his stationary starboard side and 5 of them dispatched him from the game! You say nothing at that point but a few others, including 2 of his own team saw the funny side.

It seems to make people feel better to be total knobs in chat so you treated it exactly as you should!!!

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts
9,703 battles

seems to be more and more of these players with low win rate and very poor skills who at times feel like admirals telling everyone how they should play

anyway welcome back tugnut and enjoy those cvs pal before the next round of nerfs come in for them

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,814 battles
23 minutes ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

Had one match earlier this evening where a Piotr Velikiy had been mouthy the whole match as his team got into a healthy lead in a Standard battle, he started to cap our base and typed "ez" just as my Jaguar's torps appeared off his stationary starboard side and 5 of them dispatched him from the game! You say nothing at that point but a few others, including 2 of his own team saw the funny side.

It seems to make people feel better to be total knobs in chat so you treated it exactly as you should!!!

Yeah well done. When I play CV and I see a mouthy guy. Guess what I do  :fish_haloween: :cap_look:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Had a Jean Bart mouth me off for ignoring a Missouri heading to us and shooting ships further away instead. It just so happens the Missouri was perfectly bow-on and the ships further away I was shooting at were neatly broadside. Explained it to the guy, he kept on ranting, telling me how I was crap, etc. pp.. Told him he has apparently no clue about target priorization, his final response was that "you can't teach idiots".

Checked after the game, yup: 45% potato.

Moral of the story, don't bother. He was correct in one regard though, can't teach idiots ... he just didn't realize who the idiot was. Typical Dunning-Kruger:

dunning-kruger-effect-and-mount-stupid-6

People knowing little always tend to think they know it all.

• Cool 4

Players
1,445 posts
17,681 battles

There is something rather amusing at people who complain bitterly that they know better than everyone else and we should all follow their orders but they wind up bottom on XP or better yet get one shotted because of poor positioning.

I have been fortunate to occasionally receive some good advice from very good players, and between that and trying my best to learn from my mistakes watching youtubes etc get better, but it always makes me smile when I'm screamed at by bad players for not doing things there way. 

Players
812 posts
9,681 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Had a Jean Bart mouth me off for ignoring a Missouri heading to us and shooting ships further away instead. It just so happens the Missouri was perfectly bow-on and the ships further away I was shooting at were neatly broadside. Explained it to the guy, he kept on ranting, telling me how I was crap, etc. pp.. Told him he has apparently no clue about target priorization, his final response was that "you can't teach idiots".

Checked after the game, yup: 45% potato.

Moral of the story, don't bother. He was correct in one regard though, can't teach idiots ... he just didn't realize who the idiot was. Typical Dunning-Kruger:

dunning-kruger-effect-and-mount-stupid-6

People knowing little always tend to think they know it all.

The alternate name for Bitcoins is Dunning-Kruger rands

Sign in to follow this