You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw

Recruited and disappointment.Who Needs new Series?

31 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
2,491 battles

When the old ones are soooo unbalanced? A friend of mine (veteran) recruitmented me.....From Tier 1-6 the game is Funny and worth any time (and money) you spend for it....

And then-(especially if you make the wrong desicion to choose DD's or CV's)- appears on your way a Belfast,Atlanta...a Cleveland later,and your fun VANISHING cause their gameplay is sooo unfair!

You Can't go even close to them(DD's),you can even fly close to them (CV's),the only that WG allow is to die for them!

My friend show me---in his account--what happen at Tiers 8-10.You kidding are nt you?Do you really DD and CV players continue to play against Minotaure and against ALL of U.S cruisers (premium or not!). Αll the "skill"they need is the skill to hide succefully behind any rock close to an area.Everything else are provited from W.G!They dont give a...damn about DD's,ofcourse they dont give a damn about CV's. Τhese types of ships do not exist for them.Except for give them "xp's"

You can pay 1000 euros each recruiting player.Αs much as your game are so unfair players leave you with your new series of ships.Did anyone of you  count how many players continue to play your Panasian DD's?No,because you spend all your time to bring us new series.Only veteran's and captains like "Mighty jingles"maybe needs new series to not bored.

Everybody else needs GOOD and BALANCED ships to play FAIR...W.G!

Thank you for the fun time i had until you disappoint me

Nikos

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7

[JRM]
Players
5,526 posts
22,760 battles
7 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

When the old ones are soooo unbalanced? A friend of mine (veteran) recruitmented me.....From Tier 1-6 the game is Funny and worth any time (and money) you spend for it....

And then-(especially if you make the wrong desicion to choose DD's or CV's)- appears on your way a Belfast,Atlanta...a Cleveland later,and your fun VANISHING cause their gameplay is sooo unfair!

You Can't go even close to them(DD's),you can even fly close to them (CV's),the only that WG allow is to die for them!

My friend show me---in his account--what happen at Tiers 8-10.You kidding are nt you?Do you really DD and CV players continue to play against Minotaure and against ALL of U.S cruisers (premium or not!). Αll the "skill"they need is the skill to hide succefully behind any rock close to an area.Everything else are provited from W.G!They dont give a...damn about DD's,ofcourse they dont give a damn about CV's. Τhese types of ships do not exist for them.Except for give them "xp's"

You can pay 1000 euros each recruiting player.Αs much as your game are so unfair players leave you with your new series of ships.Did anyone of you  count how many players continue to play your Panasian DD's?No,because you spend all your time to bring us new series.Only veteran's and captains like "Mighty jingles"maybe needs new series to not bored.

Nikos

You have less then 400 battles m8, when you have say 5000 then you will understand how to play high tiers and have reasonable fun there, but then again no reason to go there if you dont want to you can play any tier as long as you want

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
24,861 posts
13,707 battles
8 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

Nikos

Then stay at Tier I to VI.

Or buy Atlanta or Cleveland (and probably fail miserably)...

• Cool 2

Players
379 posts
1,259 battles

Guess I must be doing something wrong then as I'm having fun, and contributing towards my team winning at Tier 8.........

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
22 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

Αll the "skill"they need is the skill to hide succefully behind any rock close to an area.

You can work around that. Quite literally, just work around that island. Stationary radar ships are only a threat if you ignore their threat potential and wander into their radar range in a way that gets you shot. Radar is a tool for area-denial. Respect that and try to find another area to work with if no one can dislodge that radar cruiser for you.

You can also bait radar, then make a run for it when he pops it, wait out its duration and then return to where you wanted to be for the duration of his radar cooldown.

Radar is only really problematic if there's enough around to effectively deny everywhere you'd want/need to be, but that's another discussion entirely.

22 minutes ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

"Mighty jingles"

Do yourself a favour and only consider Jingles a source of entertainment. He gets facts wrong all the time, references outdated mechanics and overall has a habit of involuntarily spreading misinformations, at least as far as game advice goes. If you're looking your Youtube channels with good tutorials, gameplay commentaries, etc. try iChaseGaming (has a great playlist of beginner advice videos) and Flamu (in-depth gameplay commentaries, though mostly focused on higher tiers).

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
2,735 posts
6,990 battles

My advice is dont go past T5 untill you have 1k games behind you and at least one of each BB, CL/CA, DD trees researched up to that tier. 

Happy salings :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 6

[MORIA]
Players
7,206 posts
33,727 battles

Mate get used to it. Playing on T10 is challenging. If you want just pure fun, then don’t grind to T10 too fast. Eventually when you get some experience in mid tiers then go forward. Too fast grind can cause such kind of frustration. 

• Cool 3

Players
6,430 posts
245 battles

28 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Do yourself a favour and only consider Jingles a source of entertainment. He gets facts wrong all the time, references outdated mechanics and overall has a habit of involuntarily spreading misinformations, at least as far as game advice goes. If you're looking your Youtube channels with good tutorials, gameplay commentaries, etc. try iChaseGaming (has a great playlist of beginner advice videos) and Flamu (in-depth gameplay commentaries, though mostly focused on higher tiers).

whats funny is jingles isn't even that old yet, so he must have pretty bad info retention for a 48 year old. (or he claims to be 48 anyways).

that or doesnt' care enough about proper detailing and remembering small things.

aerron is good plus oldschoolgaming as well.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
Just now, CptBarney said:

whats funny is jingles isn't even that old yet, so he must have pretty bad info retention for a 48 year old. (or he claims to be 48 anyways).

that or doesnt' care enough about proper detailing and remembering small things.

More like he never got into acquiring the correct details. From everything I've seen Jingles plays only a bit above server average. He's far above the usual braindead herp-a-derp potatoe that has no clue about what he's doing, but Jingles never was something this community would consider approaching a unicum level of gameplay knowledge.

I mean, you can mistake a Furutaka for an Aoba and still be head and should above the server average :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[-LA-]
Players
473 posts
4,062 battles

the new player experience in this game is utter trash i seriously doubt the retention numbers are double digits %

• Cool 2

[BODEM]
Players
676 posts
6,341 battles

I do got an issue with the "you get a radar! And you get a radar! Everybody gets a radar!" mentality from Wargaming concerning cruisers, which can be super frustrating for DDs, but it will not stop me from having fun in my high tier RN Destroyers. 

• Boring 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,206 posts
33,727 battles
1 hour ago, Molly_Delaney said:

Guess I must be doing something wrong then as I'm having fun, and contributing towards my team winning at Tier 8.........

You're an alien 👽 

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
2,310 posts
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

You have less then 400 battles m8, when you have say 5000 then you will understand how to play high tiers and have reasonable fun there (...)

When he hits 5k battles and couple of TX games he will understand Minotaurs are not problem, but most of the playerbase with its horrible skill level, and will be equally disappointed...

1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

(...) but then again no reason to go there if you dont want to you can play any tier as long as you want

Precisely. Shenyang rules. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
379 posts
1,259 battles
13 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

You're an alien 👽 

:Smile_trollface:

Curses! discovered.

Though I prefer the correct title, Asari.

(or am I a Treecat?):cap_cool:

Beta Tester
2,735 posts
6,990 battles
29 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Precisely. Shenyang rules. :Smile_trollface:

V-25 best ship in the game :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
2,695 posts
9,899 battles
6 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Mate get used to it. Playing on T10 is challenging. If you want just pure fun, then don’t grind to T10 too fast. Eventually when you get some experience in mid tiers then go forward. Too fast grind can cause such kind of frustration. 

He and everybody else is right, you know? @Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw

You don't have to play/race to T10.

You say that you have fun from t1 to t6, so, stay there and have fun until you feel the need to move on.

Personally I always liked T6s ships the most.

Try the different modes, t6s/t7s and T8s have access to operations if you didn't try it yet, go there, it can be fun as hell.

I was in some hurry to get certain ships, that made me leave behind ships that I loved to play with and in the end I could be disappointed with the ship I aimed for.

Now, I'm playing those ships again and having fun.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,206 posts
33,727 battles
19 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

Personally I always liked T6s ships the most.

In the past I also had most games at tiers 5-7. But in the last 2 clans that I was I play divisions pure T8-10. Now in the clan I'm in, we play mixed tiers . 

[NWP]
Players
1,193 posts
9,073 battles
8 hours ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

Do you really DD and CV players continue to play against Minotaure and against ALL of U.S cruisers (premium or not!).

Yes and it is fun. You just should not be in the higher tiers with 400 battles.

Take your time and learn how to play in mid tiers (5 to 7) and then playing a DD in higher tiers will be fun.

Niko, you need to spend at least 2000 battles until T5. Do that and then the higher tiers will be fun.

Regards

Saltface

• Cool 1

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
8 hours ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

A friend of mine (veteran) recruitmented me..

Your friend should be ashamed if he told you the game is a rush to tier X. Are you sure he didn't just do it for the money?

Anyway, just take your time and have fun at the tier and with the type of ship you can have fun with, it's no more complicated than that.

• Cool 2

Players
142 posts
9 hours ago, Varate_me_k_as_Klaiw said:

rom Tier 1-6 the game is Funny and worth any time (and money) you spend for it....

You've played 378 games, as a rough rule of thumb I'd say for the first two thousand you're a novice and then you'll spend another thousand or so games getting good IFF you try hard and work on your gameplay.

My advice, go back to T4, play there until you can have a positive effect on the outcome of battles then maybe progress to T7 and repeat, ONLY when you can reliably win 55%+ of battles in T7 ships should you even think of playing T8-10.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,206 posts
33,727 battles
7 hours ago, Operation_Crossroads_1 said:

You've played 378 games, as a rough rule of thumb I'd say for the first two thousand you're a novice and then you'll spend another thousand or so games getting good IFF you try hard and work on your gameplay.

My advice, go back to T4, play there until you can have a positive effect on the outcome of battles then maybe progress to T7 and repeat, ONLY when you can reliably win 55%+ of battles in T7 ships should you even think of playing T8-10.

That's what I did 3 years ago. :cap_like: