Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkollUlfr

how did you brake the autopilot more than it was already?

9 comments in this topic

Players
324 posts
4,593 battles

just tried to use a cv in raptor rescue the autopilot crashed 5 times, into islands that where barely even in the same ******* grid as the destination.

i set the destination for raptor, it crashes into the north side of the island at d9

i micro manage it off because it wont reverse on it own

i set course for e7 again, it crashes into the southern island near raptor

get moving again, manually as its still trying to drive up the beach, point it in the right direction, set course for d5 waypoint, it TURNS as crashes into the north island at e7

i manually steer it out, past the islands, going to d5 again, a few minutes later, somehow its crashing into the south island in d4

get going AGAIN... going east round the south side of the island at c2 NICE WIDE OPEN OCEAN, it crashes into the north side of the island at c2.

how does it screw up like that?

this is nonsense. complete festering rancid nonsense.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,121 posts
18,857 battles

As far as I can tell auto pilot now relies completely on auto collision avoidance to avoid islands.

Meaning that if you have auto collision avoidance disabled it will simply treat islands as nonexistent, BUT it will also disable any move commands near an island.

Players
1,895 posts

I noticed this aswell. I was trying to get past an island, but my ship was determent to hit the same freaking spot everytime. And the island was on the opposite side of where i should be turning. The ship just decided to ram that island

Players
1,895 posts
1 minute ago, El2aZeR said:

As far as I can tell auto pilot now relies completely on auto collision avoidance to avoid islands.

Meaning that if you have auto collision avoidance disabled it will simply treat islands as nonexistent, BUT it will also disable any move commands near an island.

Even when turned off? Lol

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,121 posts
18,857 battles
6 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Even when turned off? Lol

Is stronk programink camrade.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
324 posts
4,593 battles
14 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

i wish that was true. my ex[erience was it actively steered into an island when i pointed the ship past them.

exxon valdes OP this patch.

Players
2,310 posts

Entire name of this topic is the very reason I dread the day WG decides it is time to fix ingame chat...

• Cool 1

Players
6,339 posts
245 battles
5 hours ago, Skyllon said:

Entire name of this topic is the very reason I dread the day WG decides it is time to fix ingame chat...

WG: What in game chat? *Computer blows up in the distance*

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this