You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grimwill

When you try to guide behaviour........

24 comments in this topic

[THROW]
[THROW]
Beta Tester
52 posts
8,860 battles

The French token things are, I think, a mechanic designed to drive behaviour to play old ships.

Well, check you're stats, because your bots are coming against a tide of good players at the moment, who are spending the 4 minutes to win a match and earn their stuff, rather than pvp - and then rinse and repeat.

If that's what you wanted, tick.  I myself enjoy pointing at the middle of the map, going for some tea, and then letting my secondaries win the game for me.

• Cool 1

Players
1,895 posts

Well. At the moment its more fun than playing randoms. The amount of straight up idiots in randoms these days is beyond me. It seriously feels like WG is recruiting 2 year olds to play their game only to f:etc_swear: up the fun for the rest of us.

You: This team cannot throw this game now. Carried to hard.

Team: Hold my bottle! 

Probably going to suffer from PTSD after this summer. 

• Cool 6
  • Funny 6

Beta Tester
1,890 posts
12,724 battles
14 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Well. At the moment its more fun than playing randoms. The amount of straight up idiots in randoms these days is beyond me. It seriously feels like WG is recruiting 2 year olds to play their game only to f:etc_swear: up the fun for the rest of us.

Does anyone know a good way to get spat-out tea out of a keyboard?

• Funny 6

[BAD-A]
Players
638 posts
8,945 battles
4 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Spit your beer on it instead... ;)

• Funny 2

Players
2,544 posts
12,556 battles
24 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Well I'm glad it's getting noticed by other ppl too.

Another depth reached. Congrats WG.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
1,890 posts
12,724 battles
2 minutes ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

Spit your beer on it instead... ;)

Thanks, will give it goooooklyhtg ooohhhhjhh shitttkjmnh nowwwwjjikk thatttlllmmddds justttfggg madeeeeeecvvvv ittttttttqqq worseeeeeeeeeekmmkk

• Funny 3

Players
6,452 posts
245 battles

Its actually amazing how many people fail at this game in general, i just managed to break even in wins and losses but none of them were fun at all, even the wins were pointless since our team was just slightly less sh*t than theres (qoute from jingles back in 2014).

like how in one of my many lyon games our team decided to uselessly blob up and well got surrounded and died not before i could kill 2 and do almost 90k damage.

and izmail...well that bloody thing does my head-in you can barely show broadside without getting citadelled by anything looking at you not to mention the fact it takes forever to speed up or down.

i mean if the rewards were better i wouldn’t but its like pulling your teeth out with a rusty spoon at this point.

oh well.

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,824 battles
55 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Probably going to suffer from PTSD after this summer. 

The reason I made a longer term break. 

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,221 posts
18,952 battles

Div'd with a couple of clan mates today. All competent players being SU and all.

We barely managed a 50% WR over more than a dozen matches.

WG doesn't care ofc how utterly :etc_swear: their playerbase is. They only care about filling their pockets. And it's easier to make cash off of braindead :etc_swear: apparently.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,464 posts
10,530 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, El2aZeR sagte:

Div'd with a couple of clan mates today. All competent players being SU and all.

WG doesn't care ofc how utterly :etc_swear: their playerbase is. They only care about filling their pockets. And it's easier to make cash off of braindead :etc_swear: apparently.

So i am not the only one having trouble.

I'm actually scared to check on my todays stats.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,839 posts
6,861 battles
15 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

10 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Divisioned up with my 2 Clanmates ^^

Cant Complain about the Result I guess ^^

I finally Broke the 200k Mark with something other than a CV.

And I got another Good Batch of Ships Won for Coal and Marks.

shot-19_07.26_18_30.46-0936.thumb.jpg.bcf396ccd5f5a539e0fe30a39db8426e.jpgshot-19_07.26_18_31.00-0970.thumb.jpg.2f97dabf39f668f9065dae0ba0699cfd.jpgshot-19_07.26_18_31.04-0462.thumb.jpg.12bb93fca04b7d34b031a949ddf57dfb.jpg

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,839 posts
6,861 battles
1 hour ago, Grimwill said:

The French token things are, I think, a mechanic designed to drive behaviour to play old ships.

Well, check you're stats, because your bots are coming against a tide of good players at the moment, who are spending the 4 minutes to win a match and earn their stuff, rather than pvp - and then rinse and repeat.

If that's what you wanted, tick.  I myself enjoy pointing at the middle of the map, going for some tea, and then letting my secondaries win the game for me.

Actually this is fairly Typical.

They did it in the past as well.

One time you could even get Coal and Steel for First Win on each Ship :)

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,824 battles
36 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Imho better to make a brake. Now I understand your frustration. 

Players
6,452 posts
245 battles
35 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

HAH my team was so bad i had to carry bottom tier in my bloody hosho ALONG with a kraken (yeah they were throwing that bad).

I know it didn get 50 win loss today because of how utterly incompetent teammates were today.

this is why i like call of duty at least you dont have to worry about your team half the time (unless its objective based then you’re f*ed lol).

died in 6/8 games won around half that did two games above 80k damage 5/8 games i killed at least 2 ships.

[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles
1 hour ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Glue bottle

Nope those are already on bucket levels

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,824 battles
45 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

had to carry bottom tier in my bloody hosho ALONG with a kraken (yeah they were throwing that bad).

A carry on 

T4 CV .....

Putin 25072019000015.jpg

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,736 posts
6,990 battles
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

And it's easier to make cash off of braindead :etc_swear:

You know the old sayng, "smart people make stuff because they know dumb people are gonna buy it" 

Didnt mean Wows but in general. :cap_book:

Players
1,445 posts
17,681 battles

I swear the level of game play overall is going down, I mean I am not a great player at best I'm not a burden ( i hope) but I cannot understand how so many people can be so bad, a few yes of course but this many, are they coming over from WOT?

[L4GG]
Players
2,715 posts
9,940 battles

well... that means sealclubbers don't have to go to low tiers now?

the seals have come to the clubbers?:Smile_hiding:

[THESO]
Players
1,027 posts
14,285 battles

Divisions have been alright the last days. The true misery has been solo play, because every attempt to coordinate action is met by ignorance. You can shout out enemy DDs as much as you want, you are lucky, if one of your team mates shoots at it. It's just the basics, that are missing. If a BB shoots the radar, the DD can cap and blap the BB, so the CA dosn't get blapped and can radar the DD. It's a circular relationship. Wherever you start it will revolve around these principles.

What I see instead lately is BBs shooting other BBs instead of radar, thus not killing the CA, so he can radar your own DD and kill it, which then opens up the BBs for torp attacks. The pattern of the week has been the CA abandoning his DD and running away from any trouble.

Players
2,310 posts
18 hours ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Beard might come in handy. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,824 battles
15 hours ago, lovelacebeer said:

I swear the level of game play overall is going down, I mean I am not a great player at best I'm not a burden ( i hope) but I cannot understand how so many people can be so bad, a few yes of course but this many, are they coming over from WOT?

Will improve on September mate. 

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
10,961 battles
On 7/26/2019 at 8:34 PM, Grimwill said:

Stop telling them all of our secrits! :fish_panic:

• Funny 1