veepee73

Like to find active player/Clan on world of Warship game.

5 comments in this topic

[PAPAT]
Beta Tester
3 posts
8,354 battles

Hola my friends. I like to find some clan who played active on this game. Iv allso got TS what we can use if needed. Yeah discord is too. My stats aint are best but Im good team player. At this moment Iv been on almost dead clan so aktive player company are very wellcome. You find me on game this same name so put some message. Sama myös suomeksi.

[EUROF]
Players
39 posts
17,101 battles

Hello Veepee.

Well, if you re looking for a very active clan, you should take a look on us.

26 members, usually 20 online on daily bases, english language but members from all over Europe and we not expecting any brexit soon :)

On the Eurofighters we have a few mandatory things

Use of Discord

At least one tier X

Be very active

Very good mood

Accept that all the clan members are my b1tches and I, The Naked bird, I m their pimp :) Even the CO has to live with that :)

I will contact you in game today and we ll talk better

Naked Bird, Bitches!!!!

[OGHF]
Players
1,104 posts
18,609 battles

Hi Veepee73,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains so we can advance into Clan Wars, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi VP

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png