Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Myrmidon19

Getting New French DD's

4 comments in this topic

Question

[NORKS]
Players
91 posts

So I've been cheesing the directives responsibly without impeding anyone elses games e.g. sailing my konig straight into a co-op cap within the first 3mins and holding a turning circle for 6 mins to rack up 370 secondary hits... :Smile_trollface:

Anyway I've opened 4 crates now and no DD as of yet. Is it supposed to be rare? The idea is they're expecting us to buy the early access ships so we can complete the new event missions with a lucky few getting a ship for free from a crate? Just curious not whining per se.

3 answers to this question

Players
2,106 posts
8,933 battles

I've opened nearly a dozen I believe and I got nothing... 

Makes it easier to forget about this stupid event and see if the next one will be worse as that seems the direction they are heading atm...

[-SOG-]
Players
404 posts
8,363 battles

It is always a higher chance in the premium containers but you shall not count on getting more than maximum one or two if you grind all free containers we can receive. 

In the past I have only managed to get the T5 pre-release ships if any at all while my dad have gotten T6-7 every time. Only time I beaten him was RN CV pre-release where you could grind tokens and spend on pre-release or flags/camouflages of your liking. Best pre-release from my point of view, to sad they went back to loot box style for French destroyers... 

Sign in to follow this