Sign in to follow this  
RedAnark

Hall of Fame: Not adding Points, no results after battles

8 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
Players
690 posts

Sorry Guys! Big mistake!

You get into the Hall of fame after finishing First Directive... and I didn't!! I forgot how it used to work!

But the 1690 on my account are strange as I didn't accomplish the 7 missions yet... we'll see!

UPDATE: But even that it doesn't work at all!

2019-07-26_00h08_42.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,028 posts

Do you even bother to read event rules? Or the screenshots you posted?

Hint: Take a look at the dates above the ranking list.

Hint 2: If that doesn't help read the descriptions of the past patch events and the current event patch.

If all that doesn't help

Spoiler

There is no hall of fame currently. You already got rewarded for the last one, which ended four days ago on the 22nd. The next one will become active in a few weeks.

• Cool 3

[BDE]
[BDE]
Beta Tester
475 posts
26,631 battles

yes is buget and wg no spent camus and containers only ultime directive run.

Play only complete to directive.

too much camus and container expend in players cause closed wg.

[TRRC]
Players
690 posts

Initially I was wrong, you have to finish the Directives, I forgot. But I laready finished alla Directives, and it doesn't work at all!!

The count is still at 1690 even if I won 2 battles random T9/10 and destroyed 2 ships... It does not work.

2019-07-27_23h42_05.thumb.jpg.86e203539a688f4961fecd46acbb545b.jpg

2019-07-27_23h38_07.thumb.jpg.0048d6464c58454425f2213b84fe613f.jpg

Players
438 posts

I have the same problem. The only part i haven't accomplished is the one with the premium French ships.

I had a victory ussing my King George after the completing the directive but no points added:

Will someone explain us if inorder to get in to the hall of fame we need to buy those French Ships?

shot-19.07.28_12.42.28-0149.jpg

shot-19.07.28_12.46.18-0039.jpg

shot-19.07.28_12.47.44-0156.jpg

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,028 posts
23 hours ago, RedAnark said:

Initially I was wrong, you have to finish the Directives, I forgot. But I laready finished alla Directives, and it doesn't work at all!!

No, you did not finish all directives. You just finished the numbered missions for the first out of four directives.

Only when all four directives are completed by finishing the missions they are devided into will the hall of fame become active again.

Once more... Read the event rules. This time I will even link them for you.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/

8a4c8522-a884-11e9-b3cc-38eaa735f4cc_120

See what is named directive in that image? Now look at your images and count how many directives you completed.

[TRRC]
Players
690 posts
16 hours ago, Egoleter said:

No, you did not finish all directives. You just finished the numbered missions for the first out of four directives.

Only when all four directives are completed by finishing the missions they are devided into will the hall of fame become active again.

Once more... Read the event rules. This time I will even link them for you.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/

Thanks Egoleter!

I received same explanation from Support, but then they should explain why there was an Hall of Fame from July 15 to 22, as you can see clicking in Hall of Fame and looking at all your results from the past competitions.

- Why before was weekly ones at the end of each Directive not at the end of all of them.

- Why in the Hall of Fame there is a list of top players as NO ONE could complete the 4 Directive yet, because they were not published yet....??

To me or the Hall of fame graphics and results shown are wrong or there is some bug then. Maybe I'm wrong, but I received a bunch of signals on July 22nd without any Directive running yet... How do you explain that?  ;-)

2019-07-29_14h38_38.thumb.jpg.2ba655db085ed26ee4887828939b7ba6.jpg

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,028 posts
1 hour ago, RedAnark said:

why there was an Hall of Fame from July 15 to 22

Because during the time between July 15th and 22nd it was possible to complete the last directive for the Benham / savage battles event.

All of them are listed, so you can look up your past achievments.

The hall of fame events in June, a month before the July one (you should really start to properly read things), where daily for the duration of the victory competition.

As all your confusion seem to come from forgetting things or not reading them properly I'll step out of this thread now. There is no problem with the game. No bug.

Sign in to follow this