You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop in August: Ships for Ranked Battles

27 comments in this topic

[MX]
Players
9 posts
6,437 battles

£140 for the bundle, there is "Fantastic Value" right there folks.

Are there honestly people who spend that kind of cash on digital assets? I mean, I could if I wanted, I have disposable income, but it just seems...dirty to spend that kind of money on a couple of ships and consumables!

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2

Players
3,083 posts
13,783 battles

Well as the prem shop seems to be broken, won't be buying anything comrades.

11 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

New warships of the French Navy and French Destroyers containers are already waiting for you!

Read it on the portal

[-NYX-]
Players
178 posts
6,480 battles

Historical commanders,... without any special skill
What's the use to buy them if 10 points are plenty in barracks

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
3,417 posts
On 7/26/2019 at 4:13 PM, ZWC said:

Historical commanders,... without any special skill
What's the use to buy them if 10 points are plenty in barracks

Pretty faces?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[-NYX-]
Players
178 posts
6,480 battles
20 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Pretty faces?

Hahaha!
Yes, and even that was not accomplished ... looks like a hasty job.
All just had a sunburn, got bad-sized hats and have this very flat 2D sticker look.
Bonte looks like he had too much botox.  

waste of coins I'd say

• Funny 2

[I-J-N]
Players
3,417 posts
26 minutes ago, ZWC said:

Hahaha!
Yes, and even that was not accomplished ... looks like a hasty job.
All just had a sunburn, got bad-sized hats and have this very flat 2D sticker look.
Bonte looks like he had too much botox.  

waste of coins I'd say

Sounds like the took the budget approach then... prolly based on photos taken at the Lesta Halloween office party. :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
296 posts
3,928 battles

Selling a ship with 152mm shells that soon is getting a major ifhe nerf....well good luck.

[I-J-N]
Players
3,417 posts

Nice.... I especially love this bit:

The possibility to simultaneously undertake three tasks in World of Warships campaigns

Considering my teeth been getting a bit long waiting for new campaigns... wouldn't wanna have to wait 21 years for those as by that time my beard is gonna be long and gray too....

• Funny 1

[I-J-N]
Players
3,417 posts
6 hours ago, defender128 said:

why are we not getting discounts for premium ships in dubloons anymore?

or.. why is everything bundled now?

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,299 posts
15,645 battles
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:07 PM, defender128 said:

why are we not getting discounts for premium ships in dubloons anymore?

I think it's because it's a dubble discount.

People buy dubloons at a discount and then wait for a discount for dubloon-ships. I understand why people are doing it but so does WG and they are not stupid so they don't do it.

So for those sitting around with lots of dubloons waiting for prices of ships to drop: Don't hold your breath.

[PRT]
[PRT]
Players
8 posts

What a deal bought 7 French containers and got no ship. What are the odd you guys but into this 1 in 90 chances. Here is a promise no more, WoW are getting way to creedy for my taste, Isn't it time we the players get together and send a clear message to WoW.

[I-J-N]
Players
3,417 posts
11 hours ago, msb40 said:

What a deal bought 7 French containers and got no ship. What are the odd you guys but into this 1 in 90 chances. Here is a promise no more, WoW are getting way to creedy for my taste, Isn't it time we the players get together and send a clear message to WoW.

Like.. how? Not that I'm opposed to the idea but how do we actually manage to remind them that gaming is a two way relationship?

Players
399 posts
2,646 battles
12 hours ago, msb40 said:

I got the tier V and VI from free mission containers. Never buy these containers, especially not for ships that will come to the regular tech tree, it's a total waste of money. Never buy containers at all.

• Cool 2

[TB-PF]
Beta Tester
77 posts
2,938 battles

Containers you pay real money for are gambling and I hope laws soon in all countries will ban them, especially when the content is so random for what you actually want to get. At lease in the rogue wave, you were given a fixed number of fuel tokens per box, so the most important bit was a clear transaction. 

On the subject of the french DD's, I played 2 of them, not really sure it was worth it, perhaps not my play style. I also think they always push it a little too far with want you have to do in order to obtain the items etc. It then becomes a grind rather an enjoyable event. Example the 3rd part to the french event; unless you have Tier V ships or above in 6 nations you are going to struggle big time to complete it. This also really hurt new players to the game. Not at all well-considered by WG.

[KM]
Players
19 posts
11,652 battles

45€ for 1 month of premium (10€) and a commander? So the commander has of value of 35€? Go home, Wargaming, you're drunk...

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
Players
78 posts
17,226 battles

WG bot fınd new thıng and old thıng come back agaın…. pls WG pls stop  joke to players and add good thıngs ın market.. me and all my friends are bored from your useless activity and market campaigns