Sign in to follow this  
Padds01

republic tokens?

15 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
457 posts
3,952 battles

so i cant see any other way to earn these except the once per ship reward thing, am i missing something ?

seems like you would need to already own an obscene amount of ships to be able to get much out of this event.

is that just how it is more for the vets and newcomers can look throough the window sort of thing? ;)

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,329 posts
7 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

am i missing something ?

Have you obtained flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fanormal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836V Jaguar, flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fanormal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836VI Guépard, flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fanormal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836VII Vauquelin, flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fanormal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836VIII Le Fantasque, or flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eabV Siroco? Complete a one-time combat mission for each of the ships to earn 15,000 XP and 250 Republic Tokens as a reward. A similar mission is available for completion for Premium cruiser flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631VIII Bayard.

[-LA-]
Players
457 posts
3,952 battles

hmm im confused i have those missions but they require those ships , how do i get the ship if the mission that rewards it requires you to already have it , im very confused

edit hmm those missions dont give the ship i misunderstood , no idea how to get those ships still though

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,329 posts
7 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

no idea how to get those ships still though

the 4 tree ships are rewards for missions that can drop from event containers, the Siroco can be earned by completing the directives (or bought in the shop) and the Bayard is only available in the shop...and everything is described in detail in the articles...

[-LA-]
Players
457 posts
3,952 battles
9 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

the 4 tree ships are rewards for missions that can drop from event containers, the Siroco can be earned by completing the directives (or bought in the shop) and the Bayard is only available in the shop...and everything is described in detail in the articles...

ahh got it got a coupld of containers from that directive thing didnt realise they could drop them , maybe ill get more luck next time

Players
2 posts

So If I understand correctly...

If you haven't had a mission drop for one of the french DD's...  (rare), or buy the Bayard... which allows you to access the missions for those ships.    You can ONLY obtain Republic Tolkens from the French Snowflake one time per each Tier 7,8,9 and10 ships?

If Wargaming wants people to blow money on those 1000 doubloon loot boxes (stage 5)  They are NOT making it very easy for players to get there, are they?

D

Edited by wrinkledm
update

[TEC]
Beta Tester
188 posts

You are not missing anything.

The event is designed to make you spend real money/gold on premium French containers -> unlock missions to get French dds -> play French dd missions -> get Republic tokens.

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
8,982 battles

But as far as I can see... on the events so far by buying premium containers you were guaranteed to get a certain amount of the current tokens to get certain rewards or the main one - the ship like 'Lazo' and then 'Benham'.

Now you waste a bunch of doubloons and cash and you have a chance of getting something but you might get absolutely nothing.

LOL

What's the next stage? Buy premium containers with real money even tho you're sure you won't get anything? Just for LOLz?

Good job WG, good job.

Players
2,109 posts
18,535 battles
Am 25.7.2019 um 15:54, Padds01 sagte:

seems like you would need to already own an obscene amount of ships to be able to get much out of this event.

Well that's a bit harsh because in a way, you are getting free stuff just for playing the game. Just less of it than others.

But yes, I have a bit more than 200, including loads of premiums from the Santa lootboxes last year etc, and have gotten the first three bundles, but I have apparently no shot at getting the fourth one even if I unlock and purchase all the Tier IXs and Xs I am still missing, and re-buy the three or four middle tier ships sold in the past, and grind 100K more free XP to exchange that for yet another premium.

[-LA-]
Players
457 posts
3,952 battles
9 hours ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Well that's a bit harsh because in a way, you are getting free stuff just for playing the game. Just less of it than others.

But yes, I have a bit more than 200, including loads of premiums from the Santa lootboxes last year etc, and have gotten the first three bundles, but I have apparently no shot at getting the fourth one even if I unlock and purchase all the Tier IXs and Xs I am still missing, and re-buy the three or four middle tier ships sold in the past, and grind 100K more free XP to exchange that for yet another premium.

well to be fair i had the event wrong i didnt realise you could get 250 frome ach destroyer , its actually more about selling pedo gambling caches, and obviously i know WH need to make money , i just would prefer them to do it in a non predatory abusive manner

Players
2,106 posts
8,982 battles

I've used all the ships I have and I reached 55 tokens in total.

Opening more than a dozen of dedicated containers brought me absolutely nothing.

Well, I guess this event is definitely not for me.

[PST]
[PST]
Alpha Tester
477 posts
6,675 battles

same issue, got up to crate 3, but no french dd drops in the crates and none on the premium crates my gf bought. (5) so well no chance in the seasoup to get the 4th crate and the ship for me either.

[SM0KE]
Players
4,854 posts
11,844 battles

In case anyone hasn't noticed. the 'do several daily missions' tasks reward basic French containers, so there are a few more chances to get the DD missions...

Players
2,106 posts
8,982 battles

Yeah, most of my missions require french destroyers which I can get by completing the missions. Sound great.

Oh, and I have a new one today - obtaining only 50,000 base XP in the next 3 days... ROFLMAO

Sign in to follow this