Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
humpty_1

French DD

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-RDE-]
Players
280 posts
23,499 battles

Hi all, now i know this isn't the end of the world etc but shouldn't LE TERRIBLE be added to this mission list? 

 

 

dd.JPG

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TAYTO]
Players
683 posts
8,263 battles
43 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

Hi all, now i know this isn't the end of the world etc but shouldn't LE TERRIBLE be added to this mission list? 

 

 

dd.JPG

Is this a catch 22 situation???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,987 battles
1 hour ago, humpty_1 said:

Hi all, now i know this isn't the end of the world etc but shouldn't LE TERRIBLE be added to this mission list? 

 

 

dd.JPG

What is the reward? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YJKG]
Players
488 posts
21,150 battles
1 minute ago, Episparh said:

What is the reward? 

Some shitty camos, nothing of value was lost thankfully.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,987 battles

Usually those are a way to lure players buying ships or loot boxes for relatively easy completion. Why would one use loot boxes with minimal chance for t7-8 or spend thousands of doubloons for T9 which will be available in 4-8 weeks?

 It was similar with RN DDs... Some of missions were only for Lightning, Jarvis and Cossack. 

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YJKG]
Players
488 posts
21,150 battles

Mhm..... thankfully you can easily get some boxes from the directives so you might get a headstart if you're lucky~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,421 posts
1 minute ago, Tirande said:

Mhm..... thankfully you can easily get some boxes from the directives so you might get a headstart if you're lucky~

very very lucky...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,987 battles
40 minutes ago, Tirande said:

Mhm..... thankfully you can easily get some boxes from the directives so you might get a headstart if you're lucky~

I am quite surprised in your fate in WeeGee, given your account age and a number of battles. 

 

Probably we all get th T5 and someone will get t6.. T7 and T8 chance is probably hidden behind premium counteiners count... And you need around 750k free xp to unlock the line when it's official. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YJKG]
Players
488 posts
21,150 battles
Just now, Episparh said:

I am quite surprised in your fate in WeeGee, given your account age and a number of battles. 

 

Probably we all get th T5 and someone will get t6.. T7 and T8 chance is probably hidden behind premium counteiners count... And you need around 750k free xp to unlock the line when it's official. 

My average with these boxes has been T7 with the previous events so I'm not too worried. Unless they lowered droprates this time... but then I care very little for the Baguette DDs. :P

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles

This and since I have several hundred pieces of different +xp camos grind shoud go quite smoothly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,209 posts
33,824 battles
48 minutes ago, Episparh said:

I am quite surprised in your fate in WeeGee, given your account age and a number of battles. 

 

Probably we all get th T5 and someone will get t6.. T7 and T8 chance is probably hidden behind premium counteiners count... And you need around 750k free xp to unlock the line when it's official. 

I think the T5-6 will be pretty common, T7 less and T8 rare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,987 battles
39 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I think the T5-6 will be pretty common, T7 less and T8 rare. 

Yes, most likely... The good part, for me, is that I need just 250 tokens for the 1400 mark. So even if I am unlucky and get no early access ship, Sirocco should be enough, given I will have some days to complete the mission for her tokens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles

I dont really know how much I will make but with la terrible, bayard (and 250 for its mission) and bb and ca t7-10 i hope enough besides maybee i get lucky and get some dd drops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YJKG]
Players
488 posts
21,150 battles

That's 3 free* chests in....

image.png

Edited by Tirande

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
439 posts
5,436 battles
9 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

I think the T5-6 will be pretty common, T7 less and T8 rare. 

Yeah, I got 5 and 6 of the Russians, 5,6 and 7 of the Brit DDs and have just got 5 (Jaguar) in my first crate of the French

 

---------

 

Incidentally, has anyone noticed it says 'Francaise Torpilleur' on the banner of the crate ship?

For a start it should be the other way round ( Torpilleur Francaise) and Torpilleur is the wrong word. This means a Torpedo Boat - like an E-Boat. The Word Destroyer in English is a contraction of Torpedo Boat Destroyer (a ship that defends the fleet against torpedo boats) and the equivalent in French is  contre-torpilleur meaning that it acts against torpedo boats.

Lesson over.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
3,020 posts
30,671 battles

Guess I'll need 27 matches in Co-op playing T-IX and X tomorrow and I got the T-IX DD... Haven't had any luck getting missions from crates...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,987 battles
14 hours ago, Tirande said:

That's 3 free* chests in....

image.png

Got that one also from 1st set of directives rewards. 

 

6 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

Guess I'll need 27 matches in Co-op playing T-IX and X tomorrow and I got the T-IX DD... Haven't had any luck getting missions from crates...

I already made 30... Unfortunately there are 100 more... Very relaxing after MM's strike on including some 200 total battles player wit GZ and less than 40%WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YJKG]
Players
488 posts
21,150 battles
2 hours ago, Episparh said:

I already made 30... Unfortunately there are 100 more... Very relaxing after MM's strike on including some 200 total battles player wit GZ and less than 40%WR

I'm just crunching the first winflakes in co-op before I move back to pvp... wanna make sure I get every scrap of coal towards Yoshino so I can play her, be disappointed by her and then grumpily save up for the next coalboat. :D So far I'm on.... 79/191 FrenchFlakes knocked off..... time to get back to work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles

You wont be dissapoubted by Yoshi m8 trust me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,987 battles
14 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

You wont be dissapoubted by Yoshi m8 trust me

She is nice port queen, indeed :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles
Just now, Episparh said:

She is nice port queen, indeed :Smile_trollface:

That too :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,267 posts
18,111 battles
11 hours ago, gustywinds said:

Yeah, I got 5 and 6 of the Russians, 5,6 and 7 of the Brit DDs and have just got 5 (Jaguar) in my first crate of the French

 

---------

 

Incidentally, has anyone noticed it says 'Francaise Torpilleur' on the banner of the crate ship?

For a start it should be the other way round ( Torpilleur Francaise) and Torpilleur is the wrong word. This means a Torpedo Boat - like an E-Boat. The Word Destroyer in English is a contraction of Torpedo Boat Destroyer (a ship that defends the fleet against torpedo boats) and the equivalent in French is  contre-torpilleur meaning that it acts against torpedo boats.

Lesson over.

I didnt know this and i thank you very much fot adding this titbit of knowledge to my world. Its alway interesting to understand the origins of things. Thank you sir. :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,431 posts
11,039 battles
1 hour ago, Tirande said:

wanna make sure I get every scrap of coal towards Yoshino so I can play her, be disappointed by her and then grumpily save up for the next coalboat

590813864774467584.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×