You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
koliber_1984

What did you get from 'Premium T6 Ship' container?

115 comments in this topic

[BASIC]
Players
169 posts
16,770 battles

Of course, when I go home I will. But first we have to assume that WG did anything right.

Players
106 posts
24,999 battles

I received the best premium ship ... nothing!
I have received neither the two French containers nor any of the prizes for the summer participation on the PT. :cap_wander:

I received unexpectedly, only the colored trails for the bullets fired by the Soviet commander Ovechkin.  :Smile_amazed:

• Angry 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,866 posts
10,608 battles

i presume you're talking about PT rewards, be patient they usually take a bit of time to arrive...

[BLEZO]
Alpha Tester
120 posts
18,345 battles

Nothing, that´s what I got. I´d better shut up, because I ´d  say some beautifull words to that bunch of...:Smile-angry:

Nor my 6 level premium ship nor my supposed containers.

ANOTHER JOKE FROM GUARRAGAMING

• Bad 1

[GTR]
Players
600 posts
13,696 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Silver_Leviathan sagte:

I have received neither the two French containers nor any of the prizes for the summer participation on the PT. :cap_wander:

as for me

Players
2,109 posts
15,043 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, Salentine sagte:

i presume you're talking about PT rewards, be patient they usually take a bit of time to arrive...

Yeah well, it says literally  that you

Zitat

will be able to claim the rewards for your live account within five working days of the Update's release.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-086/

By wording it this very way in the news bulleting, WG themselves create pressure even if the users were not this eager for their PT rewards to arrive. Because public testers of course get the impression their bonus expires after those five days. (Which I don't think it does.)

And if then some other rewards do arrive (2 WG-Containers with some stuff and bonus time, the signal flags) but the ship container fails to put in an appearance, it's only natural that people get worried.

I mean it's (hopefully) not as if these are doled out manually. You would assume this is done automatically by a few lines of code. Checking if logical conditions are met and initiating action is among what computers are best at. So of course people wonder what the hold-up is.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
450 posts

I have received the bonuses from the 0.8.6 PT through the page on the website, but no trace of the two french containers and the tier VI ship one.

[BASIC]
Players
169 posts
16,770 battles

It's strange because last time container rewards were delivered immediately after lauching the client first time when update went live. No need to claim anything for that.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
450 posts
20 minutes ago, thoso1973 said:

No such container dropped for me. I have no idea what you are talking about lol.

The Summer Season is a special offer for regular participants of our Public Tests, as well as for those of you who want to make some waves by contributing to the development of the game.

The nearest three updates are preceded by Public Tests (PT) that have an additional chain of combat missions. Join the Public Tests of Updates 0.8.4 to 0.8.6, complete all the additional missions—and an extra reward for each mission will be yours, along with the ultimate reward at the very end.

Public Test 0.8.4 
Mission: win 15 Random Battles on Tier VIII–X ships during the PT.
Reward: 2x “In the Service of the Motherland” containers free of charge, credited to your main account when Update 0.8.4 goes live.
Public Test 0.8.5 
Mission: win 15 Random Battles, Ranked Battles, and battles in the Savage Battle mode on Tier VII–X ships during the PT.
Reward: 2x Rogue Wave containers free of charge, credited to your main account when Update 0.8.5 goes live.
Public Test 0.8.6
Mission: win 15 Random or Ranked Battles on Tier VI–X ships during the PT.
Reward: 2x French Destroyers containers free of charge, credited to your main account when Update 0.8.6 goes live.
Every player that completes all three missions offered during the three Public Tests will receive the ultimate reward of the Summer Season!

Ultimate reward:
A patch and flag for participation in the Public Tests during the Summer Season.
Premium Ship VI special container that’s guaranteed to drop a Tier VI Premium ship. If you already have all Tier VI Premium ships in your Port, you will receive compensation in doubloons.

from: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-086/

• Cool 1

Players
707 posts
15,125 battles

Hopefully they are just being a bit slow but never hurts to remind WG they made a promise and it would be nice if they followed through on that or at least gave us an ETA for the rewards promised 

[JRM]
Players
2,713 posts
17,867 battles

Extra (non automated) awards always seem to be on the slower side when they are processed but come in the end

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,166 posts
4 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Hopefully they are just being a bit slow but never hurts to remind WG they made a promise and it would be nice if they followed through on that or at least gave us an ETA for the rewards promised 

while the containers for the last two updates were delivered very fast, the "official" statement in the announcement about the rewards ist still

To claim rewards for your live account please click the button below. You will be able to claim the rewards for your live account within five working days of the Update's release.

• Cool 1

Players
2,109 posts
15,043 battles
Vor 30 Minuten, Yedwy sagte:

Extra (non automated) awards always seem to be on the slower side when they are processed but come in the end

How can these not be automated?!

This is supposed to be a tech company.

Players
202 posts
12,475 battles
4 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

How can these not be automated?!

This is supposed to be a tech company.

RUSSIAN tech company : ]

• Cool 1

Players
106 posts
24,999 battles

I confirm that the two French containers have just arrived. So with a few hours delay compared to previous updates.

As for the final prizes, however, still nothing.
Let's wait...  :cap_old: