You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MacArthur92

Kleber on 0.8.8?

27 comments in this topic

[MORIA]
Players
7,162 posts
33,559 battles

I saw the infographic of the French DDs. It says like the T10 will be available two patches from now...

Screenshot_20190725-091654~3.png

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,305 posts
1 minute ago, MacArthur92 said:

I saw the infographic of the French DDs. It says like the T10 will be available two patches from now...

and your question is?

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,162 posts
33,559 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

and your question is?

Why it'll be so delayed? The line will be on 0.8.7 without the T10? I wanted to ask if it's not a mistake.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,305 posts
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

Why it'll be so delayed? The line will be on 0.8.7 without the T10?

obviously...

Early access will operate differently this time:

• With the release of Update 0.8.7, Tier II–VIII French destroyers will become available to research in the tech tree;
  • Tier IX and X destroyers will join them in the tech tree later, with the release of 0.8.8.

Beta Tester
1,830 posts
11,237 battles
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

Why it'll be so delayed? The line will be on 0.8.7 without the T10?

Yeah, WG just being WG. we disscussed this in another thread, that people with PHD´s cant even understand patchinfos these days. Apparently the new "Early access" thing is, at todays patch you can get missions for T5-T8 DDs if you are lucky and after done all 4 mission bundles you can ruin yourself by bying boxes for 30.000 dabloons (I think) to get T9 Mogador. Next patch (0.8.7) you will get most the line to grind from T1 as usuall and in the third patch (0.8.8) you will be able to get T10 Kleber for reasons only WG understands.....

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,162 posts
33,559 battles
Just now, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Yeah, WG just being WG. we disscussed this in another thread, that people with PHD´s cant even understand patchinfos these days. Apparently the new "Early access" thing is, at todays patch you can get missions for T5-T8 DDs if you are lucky and after done all 4 mission bundles you can ruin yourself by bying boxes for 30.000 dabloons (I think) to get T9 Mogador. Next patch (0.8.7) you will get most the line to grind from T1 as usuall and in the third patch (0.8.8) you will be able to get T10 Kleber for reasons only WG understands.....

Maybe to delay stuff in time - not to make too much ship lines per year -  and to make people not use the free exp into the T10. Plus on September there'll be WoWs anniversary, so they don't wanna make people free exp to T10 not to her the SC from her. Not a big issue for me having 27 T10 ships. 

[BASIC]
Players
374 posts
19,131 battles

WG's annniversary is coming, we have too many t10 ships, and as you know: t10=supertontainer. It's simple as that :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
1,830 posts
11,237 battles
4 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

WG's annniversary is coming, we have too many t10 ships, and as you know: t10=supertontainer. It's simple as that :Smile_trollface:

Yeeah, I wont have to buy flags for a couple of weeks...

• Funny 1

Players
2,310 posts
37 minutes ago, koliber_1984 said:

(...) t10=supertontainer. It's simple as that :Smile_trollface:

Is it in the game licence agreement?

Just because WG used to do that is not guarantee that this time will follow the same idea.

• Boring 1

[JRM]
Players
5,431 posts
22,558 battles
1 hour ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Look it this way - you get T5-8 up to one month earlier but to have anyone even consider throwing gold twards mogador crate they had to offer some incentive hence you get T9 Ranked in whitch to use it AND you get it up to 2 months ahead, which makes sence if you consider the customer might need to shell out like 100€ worth of gold to get something that will soon be reasearchable by everyone :crab:

• Funny 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

Ah. That's a new one. 

It is not..do you have other tx RU BB now?

Did we get tX RN CV when we got rest of them?

[JRM]
Players
5,431 posts
22,558 battles

I m sitting this one out in most part cash wise, just bought Bayard (thats the only thing really interesting to me in all of event) and since it seems Slava is still not to be I guess I will rebuy t5-9 french ships to sack in the tokens and coal and collect as much from this as I can without spending further real money

Beta Tester
1,830 posts
11,237 battles
10 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

I m sitting this one out in most part cash wise, just bought Bayard (thats the only thing really interesting to me in all of event) and since it seems Slava is still not to be I guess I will rebuy t5-9 french ships to sack in the tokens and coal and collect as much from this as I can without spending further real money

How is that ship? Cant remember seeing a review on YouTube on that one.

[JRM]
Players
5,431 posts
22,558 battles
4 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

How is that ship? Cant remember seeing a review on YouTube on that one.

Dont know yet since I get back home saturday but shoud be juiced up de grasse with extra turret and a reload booster and I really like de grasse, 43kt with booster will catch most dds as well

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,783 posts
10,450 battles

Wasn't it the same with Kremlin?

[JRM]
Players
5,431 posts
22,558 battles
1 minute ago, B0Tato said:

Wasn't it the same with Kremlin?

Yes, and audatious as well, the only real difference is the Mogador crate possibly giving it up to 2 months earlier

[T-N-T]
Players
3,492 posts
15,723 battles

Don't worry, next line will have both the T9 and T10 in expensive random bundles (obviously you need to get the T9 first, before gaining the honor of being able to gamble on the T10). :Smile_trollface:

Clearly they still haven't made the connection between offering high tier new ships without grinding the new line and the lack of players on low and mid tier ships. They are now in fact not only offering ships up to T8, but also the T9 Mogador. Go figure...

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
5,431 posts
22,558 battles

There is a simple solution for populating mid tiers, make daily crates and weekly directives t4-8 events and then add some more t4-7 ops and missions for extra coal and stuff doable in random and ops and add some win 3 battles steps in them just they dont want to populate mid tiers they want people that start to play more seriously (past t5) to get stomped by +2 ships that will make them buy prem time, ships or whatnot to get their own "stomping" ships asap and it works, worked on me as well aldough i realised that much later

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,162 posts
33,559 battles
3 hours ago, veslingr said:

It is not..do you have other tx RU BB now?

Did we get tX RN CV when we got rest of them?

When they made the Russian arc they gave early access T5-8. Then one patch later we got the whole line with T10. Not 2 patches later. Maybe in the future they'll give you first up to T6, then another patch up to T8 and another one up to T10.... Lol. This is :etc_swear:

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
20 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

When they made the Russian arc they gave early access T5-8. Then one patch later we got the whole line with T10. Not 2 patches later. Maybe in the future they'll give you first up to T6, then another patch up to T8 and another one up to T10.... Lol. This is :etc_swear:

i agree here....i bet it is becasue balancing reasons....we all know they can not balance those t9,10 FR DDs....or they delete cruisers in ambush with AP anr reload boosters or they are in lvl of DPS as t6 RU DDs.....they just can not balance them...even we know most of WOWS population will potato in dd without heal or smoke

[JRM]
Players
5,431 posts
22,558 battles

That doesnt really make sence m8, couse if so why is then T9 in crate? Besides they are silver ships (or will be after full line release) so they can do what ever they want with them anyhow

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,162 posts
33,559 battles
55 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

That doesnt really make sence m8, couse if so why is then T9 in crate? Besides they are silver ships (or will be after full line release) so they can do what ever they want with them anyhow

Yeah. Maybe they'll be doing a partial line release from now. :fish_aqua: