You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ydoum

Are we going to see more "realistic" non-premium camouflage patterns?

8 comments in this topic

Question

[THROW]
Players
140 posts
6,878 battles

I'm a huge fan of camos that either are based on real life patterns, or the ones that look more-less realistic (like the Hunter camo).

Wargaming: are we going to see more patterns like the Hunter in the near future with decent bonuses?

• Cool 2

7 answers to this question

[R3B3L]
Players
807 posts

Well, since people COMPLAINED about the realistic camo of the Tashkent - and seeing how many praise the all-black-camos of Alabama-B / Tirpitz-B ... i wouldn´t hold my breath.

Realism =/wows

[THROW]
Players
140 posts
6,878 battles
2 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

Well, since people COMPLAINED about the realistic camo of the Tashkent - and seeing how many praise the all-black-camos of Alabama-B / Tirpitz-B ... i wouldn´t hold my breath.

Realism =/wows

Of course this game strays from realism as far as it can, but camo patterns are something that can easily be thrown in by the devs and designers. The example I gave - Hunter Camo - looks good on every ship, and has a pattern that is more less realistic. Why not have more of those?

Myself, whenever I get the chance, I don't use the colorful BS camos. They just hurt my eyes.

[R3B3L]
Players
807 posts
1 hour ago, Ydoum said:

Of course this game strays from realism as far as it can

yes

1 hour ago, Ydoum said:

camo patterns are something that can easily be thrown in by the devs and designers.

yes, i guess so

1 hour ago, Ydoum said:

Hunter Camo - looks good on every ship

indeed

1 hour ago, Ydoum said:

Why not have more of those?

because:

1 hour ago, Ydoum said:

that is more less realistic.

WG / realism

WG seem to love the patterns of Circus, I´m high and Toddler played with crayons.

German DDs in WWI were completely black. We don´t get any camos for them, but we get all-black abominations for ships which never were painted black :cap_old:

Japanese capital ships were mostly plain gray, somewhat like Tashkent´s original camo. We don´t get that, but you can buy colorful shatters-camos  :fish_palm:

[NORKS]
Players
91 posts

Sometimes you can't win every game but when your carrier is dressed like a packet of Trebor Soft Mints who can really complain?

Doubt we'll ever get much. There's only so much that they can do with camo on ships really whilst even vaguely staying within the realms of realistic practicality.

[THROW]
Players
140 posts
6,878 battles
31 minutes ago, Mr_Smasher said:

image.thumb.png.99061bef0a1bfc63fad491a5aff4b0cb.png

image.thumb.png.44b013f2eaed6630b664c95bb9ba4ec8.png

:Smile_great:  :Smile_bajan2:  :Smile_bajan2: :Smile_glasses:

Yup... I gagged when I saw these camos.

Players
1,547 posts
12 minutes ago, Ydoum said:

Yup... I gagged when I saw these camos.

As some one who Majored in Psychological Warfare, I been thinking over the two camouflages above, at night before I sleep, and wonder if they have a significant " Annoyance " Factor to The E N E M Y " :Smile_glasses:

WARNING VIDEO LINK IS Over 18