Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kapnobathrac

Question to WG who has recently bought Fractured Space

6 comments in this topic

Players
350 posts

Hello WG , I dont know if this is the right place to ask but you recently bought Fractured space which was similar to WoWs but with space ships instead. Do you plan on reviving that game ? cause it was really nice and unique.

to those who dont know it

PS the game is closed so I hope im not breaking any rules by posting it.

• Cool 2

[CLTS]
Players
104 posts
4,073 battles

I have fond memories, hell... Did not know they went down, maybe WG can revive it, might be worth a 2nd look 

Players
350 posts
1 hour ago, E4GLEyE said:

I have fond memories, hell... Did not know they went down, maybe WG can revive it, might be worth a 2nd look 

Nice to see someone else who likes the game. With WGs resources they could really make it work, graphics were really nice too,I believe unreal engine 

[CLTS]
Players
104 posts
4,073 battles
22 hours ago, kapnobathrac said:

Nice to see someone else who likes the game. With WGs resources they could really make it work, graphics were really nice too,I believe unreal engine 

Yup it was on the U4 engine. Well, lets hope we will hear from WG and FS in the future 

[COMFY]
Players
792 posts
1,960 battles

I was raised on the game early on(hence the profile pics) so yes I do hope it can make a return. No matter how small the chance.

one of the defining features is that no pay to win at all, all ships are made so they are useful in every situation. From the jack of all trades starter ship pioneer to the ZARAK gladiator battleship.

Sign in to follow this