Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lady_godiva_s

W.G Dint respect us,So....Bye!

29 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
7,479 battles

My dear W.G...I played 7.320 battles,i unlocked everything that interested me in. I would continue with your new series. Βut I do not think it is right, to announce new series when the previous ones is'nt finish and they are TOTTAL unbalanced!

When I started to play your British carriers i had 50,70% victories(not exelent,but 4 me was o.k)...now i have Audacious and 47%.O.K...when the carriers was O.P i wrote posts for that poor DD's that i play...You nerf them...i dont remeber how many times until now....Your ship type:"CARRIER"became the Toy for any arrogant Minotaure and Worcester, which anchor in the middle of an area,without cover (late at battles,when the enemy team has only carrier,and a DD foe example) and they r taunt us in chat provoce us"send more planes pls"etc.THIS is your DREAM for a ship type that you made from the beginning?If so..i dont want to be part of this...i play for fun....i know that i m loosing some battles for 1000 reasons....BUT I CAN'T STAND IT when this reason is the UNBALANCED ships.

I was waiting for the announcement of 0.8.6...maybe you fix something...... you correct unfair gameplay...But you bring us just a new serie of ships....ofcourse they are unbalanced too..BUT YOU DONT CARE......YOU dont give a damn for your players any more!!!....JUst bring new ships!

NO MORE W.G..... I prefer to play again with my Barbies (As many times U.s cruisers and Mino's captains prompted me.Is nt their mistake,or attitude...IS YOUR FAULT W.G!

Bye for ever!

Yianna

• Cool 1
  • Boring 8
  • Bad 3

Players
8,724 posts
8,662 battles

giphy.gif

Lets see how you did in the "unbalanced" Minotaur and Wooster... oh you dont have them.

Maybe you want to play them first, see how it is to play them.

• Cool 5

[ADRIA]
Players
265 posts
11,846 battles
38 minutes ago, Lady_godiva_s said:

Bye for ever!

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

giphy.gif

• Funny 2

[POI--]
Players
483 posts
7,502 battles
48 minut temu, Lady_godiva_s napisał:

My dear W.G...I played 7.320 battles

Then you must have see what Wooster, and Memetaur were before the CV rework.
If for some reason you didn`t, then check out the Flamu`s video on wooster AA pre-rework.

Spoiler

And no, there were no slingshots to bypass all AA back then, and neither there was the an option to ambush ships using terrain.

48 minut temu, Lady_godiva_s napisał:

Bye for ever!

Yianna

Cya m8.

:cat_paw:

Beta Tester
1,876 posts
12,646 battles
58 minutes ago, Lady_godiva_s said:

...and they r taunt us in chat provoce us"send more planes pls"etc.

That totally sounds like you might have met me on the opposing team.

send more.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,147 posts
18,879 battles
13 hours ago, El2aZeR said:
  Hide contents

Q2jDlPX.png

5PGh7oW.png

RqCmjbe.png

NElooh9.png

3i00U7O.png

afe.jpg

• Funny 1

[L4GG]
Players
2,673 posts
9,843 battles
56 minutes ago, Lady_godiva_s said:

My dear W.G...I played 7.320 battles,i unlocked everything that interested me in. I would continue with your new series. Βut I do not think it is right, to announce new series when the previous ones is'nt finish and they are TOTTAL unbalanced!

When I started to play your British carriers i had 50,70% victories(not exelent,but 4 me was o.k)...now i have Audacious and 47%.O.K...when the carriers was O.P i wrote posts for that poor DD's that i play...You nerf them...i dont remeber how many times until now....Your ship type:"CARRIER"became the Toy for any arrogant Minotaure and Worcester, which anchor in the middle of an area,without cover (late at battles,when the enemy team has only carrier,and a DD foe example) and they r taunt us in chat provoce us"send more planes pls"etc.THIS is your DREAM for a ship type that you made from the beginning?If so..i dont want to be part of this...i play for fun....i know that i m loosing some battles for 1000 reasons....BUT I CAN'T STAND IT when this reason is the UNBALANCED ships.

I was waiting for the announcement of 0.8.6...maybe you fix something...... you correct unfair gameplay...But you bring us just a new serie of ships....ofcourse they are unbalanced too..BUT YOU DONT CARE......YOU dont give a damn for your players any more!!!....JUst bring new ships!

NO MORE W.G..... I prefer to play again with my Barbies (As many times U.s cruisers and Mino's captains prompted me.Is nt their mistake,or attitude...IS YOUR FAULT W.G!

Bye for ever!

Yianna

Funny thing

Cv rework wasn't the reason why I took my second break from this game but helped a lot leaving just a place for the last straw.

At the time WG dropped on me a huge bucket full of BS with this all thing of new cvs, not only as a surface ship P.o.v., but also as a cv player p.o.v..

Now I'm starting to testing the waters again,

Because according to you all, cv's are returning to normal (it was overdue)

let's see how long is this going to last.

Just to show that WG can't indulge everyone.

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,246 posts
4,972 battles

Might as well say it..7479 (159 more games than he says in the text there)

[PVE-D]
Players
254 posts
8,630 battles
11 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Might as well say it..7479 (159 more games than he says in the text there)

OP is partially right. 7320 normal games as of right now, just as he/she wrote. Plus 139 co-ops. Not sure how the forum can count 20 more than the sum of those. OP has not played clan battles.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
3 hours ago, Lady_godiva_s said:

I prefer to play again with my Barbies

that might be better for everyone involved...

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,246 posts
4,972 battles
4 minutes ago, Yanayuki said:

OP is partially right. 7320 normal games as of right now, just as he/she wrote. Plus 139 co-ops. Not sure how the forum can count 20 more than the sum of those. OP has not played clan battles.

Ranked battles?

Players
8,724 posts
8,662 battles
3 minutes ago, Yanayuki said:

Operations probably... i think, they are included in there :cap_hmm: Maybe i can check myself.

Looks good, i have 5873 Random + Coop + Ranked games. Rest is probably Clanbattles and OPs :cap_yes:

[-AP-]
Players
2,347 posts
5,727 battles
5 hours ago, Lady_godiva_s said:

Bye for ever!

Yianna

Wanna share some of whatever you are smoking?