You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Stream Rewards in 0.8.6 – the Full Guide

16 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
13,177 battles

I got a mission for the Haida from twitch drops a few weeks ago, completed it and recieved the ship. Now it is gone.

I didn`t notice a clock indicating it as a rental ship either. Did i just miss it or have the previous drops been nullified or somethimg?

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

It was a 3-day rental. WG is never that generous to existing accounts.

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
6,379 battles

It so happens that I use the same e-mail for both my EU and NA accounts. I linked my accounts with twitch for WoWs stream drops, but I tend to only ever get rewarded on my close to dormant NA account. Why is this happening?

Beta Tester
296 posts

And again the rewards are pretty meh... You can do better than this WG...

Edited by Otowi

WG Staff
3,548 posts
15,711 battles
17 hours ago, Immanuel_Elbe said:

I got a mission for the Haida from twitch drops a few weeks ago, completed it and recieved the ship. Now it is gone.

I didn`t notice a clock indicating it as a rental ship either. Did i just miss it or have the previous drops been nullified or somethimg?

Hi mate,

It was a three days rental, it was a test to see whether this might be an interesting option as reward.

17 hours ago, BadNewsBadger said:

It so happens that I use the same e-mail for both my EU and NA accounts. I linked my accounts with twitch for WoWs stream drops, but I tend to only ever get rewarded on my close to dormant NA account. Why is this happening?

Well you are linking the same account to two regions, right? That shouldn't work. Could you unlink your NA account from your Twitch account and unlink/relink it to the EU one?

15 hours ago, Otowi said:

And again the rewards are pretty meh... You can do better than this WG...

It's free stuff - happy to read suggestions for other rewards, but in general these rewards are in line with all of our other activities :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

3,242 posts
4 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

happy to read suggestions for other rewards

Variety. The rigid composition of "credits+consumables+flags" gets boring very fast + they add nothing of additional value to what regular XP-earned containers give. Add some twitch-exclusive-things to the mix.

WG Staff
3,548 posts
15,711 battles
8 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Variety. The rigid composition of "credits+consumables+flags" gets boring very fast + they add nothing of additional value to what regular XP-earned containers give. Add some twitch-exclusive-things to the mix.

I mean we have already Twitch containers and we add the Stream Team camouflage in as rewards, too. We usually add very rare camouflages (e.g. this time Battle-Hardened) to make the missions more interesting, or for example themed rewards like French arc containers.

Greetings, Crysantos

[THESO]
[THESO]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
268 posts
14,519 battles

Which channels have "Drops enabled" and how can you recognize them ? Thanks !

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,278 posts
13,051 battles

Epic drops are no doubt incredibly rare, perhaps just a bit of bait, especially if its anything like the current destroyer container drop rate for the bonus missions, lol. These seem to be non-existent for most.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

A short question: are the streams going to be rescheduled to another day? Thursday is CB primetime and I've got little doubts the RU/EU timeframe (evening) are the most popular so I'd wager many people won't find the time to watch the streams, specifically for the bonus missions for the french containers.

Or will the bonus code activitation limit be changed so it can also be activated after the stream ended so people can watch the recorded version and still get the bonus missions?

Tagging @MrConway for awareness.

3,242 posts
2 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Or will the bonus code activitation limit be changed so it can also be activated after the stream ended so people can watch the recorded version and still get the bonus missions?

Already asked on reddit (though not for CB's). According to Crysantos, the codes are "linked" to the stream & the "event of the stream happening", and can only be activated during the stream. No deviation.

Players
4,046 posts
2 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Already asked on reddit (though not for CB's). According to Crysantos, the codes are "linked" to the stream & the "event of the stream happening", and can only be activated during the stream. No deviation.

Then I at least hope that they don't troll us again and do not again wait for more then an hour before they release the code.

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
132 posts
11,285 battles

Is it me or is the Twitch mission a Joke starting at 1500 base exp and rising to 2750 base xp in a game? I know I am a average player but these seem vastly too high for a mission? 

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,109 battles
On 8/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, Magecraft said:

Is it me or is the Twitch mission a Joke starting at 1500 base exp and rising to 2750 base xp in a game? I know I am a average player but these seem vastly too high for a mission? 

the 1400-1800 Exp Missions are Exp in ONE Won Game, the 1500-2000-2750 Exp Missions are "More then One" Wins to fill the Exp like the daily Missions, as stated in the Description :Smile_coin:

/edit: ... i'm sorry .... you're right .... every mission is win a game and do xxxx base exp .... i had so far ONE (out of 500) game with a little bit over 2k base exp ... so the 2750k Misiion is absolut Bullsh*t :Smile_veryhappy:

[HNFC]
Players
74 posts
8,555 battles

Where can I see whether or not I completed all the Missions?

Like I don't remember mission 3 but I probably completed it. Would love to know if I should haul a** for the final mission or that my memory is crap and I shouldn't bother anyway...