Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NothingButTheRain

Post battle message I got in port

17 comments in this topic

Players
5,976 posts
10,961 battles

So back when I played WoT, I regularly received post battle messages from someone that had happened to be a participant of the same battle as I and these messages would usually contain stuff like this:

Spoiler

YOU MORON! GO KILL USELF! UNINSTALL! YOU F***ING (insert certan races here)! GO PLAY TETRIS! USELESS (insert deadly disease here) (insert certain intellectual handicap here) (insert certain bodyparts here) I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY (insert suggestion about certain cruelty in certain notorious camps here).

So now I got a message post battle in WoWS, and I want all of you to read it because I think it is important and should serve as an example. Once you read it, most of you should get the message.

Spoiler

1119711060_YouRock!-shot-19_07.21_04_27.01-0723.jpg.c93a7d6f6f95b4e8828d71d38b0f6a20.jpg

Now this is more like it! No hate spam and no BS.

And I like it wayyyyy better this way.

Remember all that in the end, we're all in the same boat! :cat_cool:So lets not bash each other's heads in, shall we? :fish_cute_2:

NBTR out! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 11

Beta Tester
1,049 posts
2,954 battles

I do this all the time in my enterprise and no one has ever done this for me, this demonstrates clear evidence of anti carrier bias in the community :(

• Funny 3

[TAYTO]
Players
681 posts
8,255 battles
2 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

I do this all the time in my enterprise and no one has ever done this for me, this demonstrates clear evidence of anti carrier bias in the community :(

giphy.gif

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,890 posts
12,724 battles
1 minute ago, black_falcon120 said:

I've sent similar messages to CV players post-battle. The last time was to congratulate a guy for completely locking me out of effective battle in my DD and essentially carrying his team to victory. It's one thing to despise a class it's something entirely different to despise the player.

• Cool 6

Players
1,895 posts
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

YOU MORON! GO KILL USELF! UNINSTALL! YOU F***ING (insert certan races here)! GO PLAY TETRIS! USELESS (insert deadly disease here) (insert certain intellectual handicap here) (insert certain bodyparts here) I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY (insert suggestion about certain cruelty in certain notorious camps here).

Usually it says hacker or something along those lines when i get messages in Wows but.

If you ever wondered how to shut someone like that up, just answer with: "ASL?". Either they then answer back with a question mark or don't answer at all :Smile_teethhappy: And its a bit funny

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,890 posts
12,724 battles
5 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Usually it says hacker or something along those lines when i get messages in Wows but.

If you ever wondered how to shut someone like that up, just answer with: "ASL?". Either they then answer back with a question mark or don't answer at all :Smile_teethhappy: And its a bit funny

14/F/CEOP HQ

• Funny 2

Players
8,785 posts
8,664 battles
4 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Nah, i tell them to continue, then send it to WG :cap_haloween: Even if they only chatban them for a week, atleast they cant bother anyone else in that time :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
2,704 posts
9,917 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

NBTR out!

NBTR OUT?

No, no, no, no.

doesn't go like that.

It's more like this.

Good job.

it's good to know the cat's home. :cap_like:

All of this has happened before, and will happen again :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

Players
1,436 posts
17,658 battles
2 hours ago, black_falcon120 said:

No I promise you I have tried complimenting CV players before unfortunately the torrent of abuse you get back just means you cannot win with CV players, they can't take it when your nice to them. 

[MORIA]
Players
7,206 posts
33,758 battles
1 hour ago, lovelacebeer said:

No I promise you I have tried complimenting CV players before unfortunately the torrent of abuse you get back just means you cannot win with CV players, they can't take it when your nice to them. 

Why? You compliment somebody and he gives back hate? :cap_hmm:

Players
1,436 posts
17,658 battles
40 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Why? You compliment somebody and he gives back hate? :cap_hmm:

Oh yes more than once, whilst I realise sometimes it's a language barrier issue most people you can just no I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely mean well played or thank you, but with CV players I have given up saying anything to them they appear unable to react in a civilised manner when you compliment them.  

Players
8,785 posts
8,664 battles
47 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Oh yes more than once, whilst I realise sometimes it's a language barrier issue most people you can just no I'm not being sarcastic I genuinely mean well played or thank you, but with CV players I have given up saying anything to them they appear unable to react in a civilised manner when you compliment them.  

I guess it goes like this:

"CV, you suck" -> obvious insult

"CV, well done" -> Hidden insult as they think its sarcasm :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Players
1,436 posts
17,658 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I guess it goes like this:

"CV, you suck" -> obvious insult

"CV, well done" -> Hidden insult as they think its sarcasm :cap_haloween:

Yeh I think so, so I don't ever say anything to them now just leave them a +1 in the post battle when they deserve it and never engage with them in chat it saves a lot of aggravation.  

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,774 battles
5 hours ago, xxNihilanxx said:

14/F/CEOP HQ

In our personal discord (we behave in the clan one) we always add a little disclaimer for any GCHQ operative who may be listening. Just to keep us right.

Eh @Bear_Necessities @Roisbheinn :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
439 posts
5,436 battles

I must admit if I see messages like that first one , I ticket it. Milder ones I just block.

I try to make a point of using my daily allowance of complements. 

A few today.

1. Me in Bismarck, teammate  in Nagato, we played alongside each other the whole game and watched out for each other, got 2 kills and contributed to 3 more. My first win in Bismarck for ages. A real feel good game.

2. Me in Lexington, spent ages trying to kill a Ognevoi but this guy was really good at dodging and I was using TiTS and it was four squadrons before I got him. We lost but it was an enjoyable game.

3. T8-T10 game, we are 8-5 down and they are rushing C with 2 BBs and 3 DDs. The three DDs were divisioned and were constantly in smoke so I, in Implacable, had a hard time hitting any of them.  Guy in a Tirpitz played a blinder and held them until the rest of our team arrived. He did a lot of damage and got flesh wound on one of the DDs with a mutual torpedo kill. I kept him under fighter cover and took out one of the DDs after their little smoke party broke up.

It's games like this that make the game fun

• Cool 1

Players
267 posts
14,161 battles

That is so weird. You must have run into the one player among ten thousand who was not a complete [edited]. Or maybe they were pretending before stabbing you in the back. You will be back to receiving death threats soon enough.

Sign in to follow this